The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Getting charged for leaving young children at home alone

Getting charged for leaving young children at home alone

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. 12
  14. All
Hello all,

Sigh... I hope hoping I didn't have to respond to this. But since you all care so much. I took a lot in and learned a lot from all your responses earlier. I don't see the point of explaining the circumstance to strangers who do not personally know me coz I know I'm going to be judged and accused wrongly again. I mean, the fact that the CSO officer can accuse me of being a prostitute was pretty amazing!

Fact: I broke the law, doesn't matter what the circumstances was, the law states that children under the age of 12 cannot be left alone without Adult supervision. So yes, I am guilty of that. Accepted.

I have got better things to do then to worry about what is going to happen. Why should I when I know who I am and I know what happened. Everything happens for a reason, and this happen so I can be a better mother to the kiddos.

I have submitted a written apology to the authorities and apologized for my irresponsibility and the hassle I caused them. Also thanking the 2 officers that stayed at my place while I was taken to the watch house, blah, blah, blah. I thanked them for teaching me this very valuable lesson in life.

Thank god the kids didn't have to experience anything. What "individual" said about the 40 yr old and his daughter.. now that is devastating. That will scar a person for life. One bad experience can happen so quickly, but the amount of time and effort taken to fix it, could last a lifetime.
Posted by jinny, Friday, 1 October 2010 8:05:48 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What is the point, of arguing who right, who's wrong when all it's going to do it waste more time, cause more frustrations. There are bigger problems in this world then the was our system works.

My who live, I've had to live with everyone telling me what to do. Now I don't. I am happy to be with the kids on my on. I feel like the luckiest person alive. Yes I miss my family and friends a lot. But I know this is only temporary. I know that I need to put a lot of effort into building back my independence I lost because I allowed myself to be abused.

I realized, that they were all my mistakes and no one else's. I was going for these group meeting. I learned so much from it. I learn that people always like to put the blame on everything else except themselves. They blame parents, upbring, friends, influences, society. Why can't we realize that the only blame lies on ourselves? Nobody took a knife and forced you to do something. We allowed ourselves the hurt and pain.
Posted by jinny, Friday, 1 October 2010 8:14:27 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
wipes tear from his eye --

well jinny let's cut to the chase. The very first line "I am SINGLE mother" had the alarm bells ringing and then the refugee bit, as I say straight from the Grimble Grumble textbook on how to spend the $2.3 billion we get every year, but not next year if we don't spend it THIS year.

The Constitution says justice must not just happen but be SEEN to happen hence all courts [incl fam ct] are open. So let's have the case number of your matter so we can SEE if this is real or just another Secret Wimmins Business rant
Posted by Divorce Doctor, Friday, 1 October 2010 10:52:22 AM
Dear Divorce Doctor,

Classic example of what I mentioned before. Where do I find this so called case number. I have been charged and due in court in 11 days. What I do see on paper is Bench Charge Sheet Ref: 1003050587 and Bench Charge Sheet Ref:1003050609. I would appreciate if I am not the subject of scorn. Thank you. I don't think it is nice to personally attack someone on forums because of what you think you believe.
Posted by jinny, Friday, 1 October 2010 11:05:51 AM
whatever jinny, but as our esteemed ForumFuhrer says, when a thread gets totally boring, his minders have told him he must hype it up a bit.

So let's try a new slant here, ie just how many of the people here were actually conned by the Napalm Girl gig in 1972

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTpZkziY7SM
Posted by Divorce Doctor, Friday, 1 October 2010 12:39:27 PM
Divorce Doctor

What are you? Forum detective teaming up with the hardy boys.
Posted by Nicnoto, Friday, 1 October 2010 12:41:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11