The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Good Manners for both sexes

Good Manners for both sexes

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
Yeah but HasBeen that doesn't explain the reason for stall men like CJ. They reject the stand up communal trough for the privacy and hi Gene of the stall.

Maybe it's homophobia rather than shyness.
Posted by Houellebecq, Wednesday, 14 April 2010 3:41:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well I've heard of 'too posh to push', but 'too posh to squat' takes the cake!
Posted by Houellebecq, Wednesday, 14 April 2010 3:43:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Not only funny, but FUDdy too it seems. I actually knew a cohort of women some time back who used to be proud of their ability to urinate standing up, usually after a few drinks.

Fortunately, they were well-mannered enough to only do so outdoors, since their aim was not as accurate as a man's, for fairly obvious reasons.

Howler - I only made my previous comment because you're starting to sound like a broken record, whining about women in every post you make, regardless of the topic. Is everything OK at home?
Posted by CJ Morgan, Wednesday, 14 April 2010 3:47:11 PM
This discussion makes the intersexophobic assumption that there are only two genders.
It has been statistically and scientifically demonstrated that at least 10% of the population are sex and gender diverse and that there are consequently an indeterminate number of different genders.
In fact, new gender identities are being discovered daily.
This discussion is hateful, non-inclusive and bi-gendercentric.
Decent, compassionate people who wish to know more about intersexism should visit the web-site below:
http://www.sageaustralia.org/index.html
This is not a laughing matter.

Signed,
Dick Fanny,
Rainbow Gender Alliance
Posted by Proxy, Wednesday, 14 April 2010 3:56:42 PM
Ah CJ that kinda gear wont upset me like it does antispetic CJ. Domestic bliss in the Houellie house. Don't worry he'll be back before you know it. Hey maybe you can make some dog analogies about me to tide you over. I wont mind.

It does fascinate me this stall man phenomena. I always figured a guy like you, known for you Mr Darcy like action on OLO would be a trough man. So is it the hygiene? Because the trough would probably be more hygienic than the stalls. Or is it the size anxiety or some form of homophobia. I mean, you are normally quite keen to use size innuendo on OLO, so maybe that's it. But, also you are really quick to out all the homophobic posters. You've got me intrigued.

Anyway, I will listen out for the dulcet tones of Gielgud from the stall next time I'm in the toilets at the pub.

Proxy,

Are you brother of Foxy? Can you come round to my next party?
Posted by Houellebecq, Wednesday, 14 April 2010 4:03:35 PM
*I referred to the toilet seat issue as it is apparently of great angst for some people - yet there is a simple, equitable and hygienic solution.End of story.*

Actually not so Severin, for IMHO anyhow who argues about such
trivial issues like the toilet seat being up or down, would
be far too pedantic to live with. Its a non issue.
Posted by Yabby, Wednesday, 14 April 2010 4:08:41 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All