The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Abbott and the Raving Looney Party

Abbott and the Raving Looney Party

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All
I really am almost starting to feel sorry for Belly.

He finds things funny that affect the people in a bad way, but since he has no interest in the people this really does not worry him.

He is labor and doesnt matter how much he says he disagrees with them he will still vote for them no matter what they do.

The are destroying this country and the people and workers but they dont care.

They make policy that kills people, and whilst this is going on they even manage to terrorise them as well.

Yes we have a terrorist problem and its called the labor party.
All those people trying to sleep in their homes wondering if its their turn for their insulation to catch fire and kill them.

Its all about labor,labor,labor.
Posted by tapp, Wednesday, 24 February 2010 1:56:39 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As the verbal graffiti has arrived I leave the thread.
Not as a coward but knowing debate is not the task some set.
I will not help some one who is not in control of their thoughts lower the forums standards.
A test can/should be conducted, if I read the last two posts well both think Australia is about to change government.
I stand proudly to be judged on who knows better about that.
And while I have crossed verbal swords with many fine posters who disagree with me.
It is unwise to do so with those who while only here to push a wheel barrow fail to understand it is both upside down and has wheels on the other side.
OLO should be seen as a home of free speech, it is ,but some turn it or any platform into the tower of Babel.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 24 February 2010 4:45:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly talks of free speech

Why was it those newcastle labor members were thrown out.

Was it not because they were making a stand .

Oh thats right free speech is not in the labor parties interest.

Now you may blab and talk about lies, in fact it is the truth you do not like.

And just like beaconsfield you lot will spin your deciet and lies to those who are to believe you.

As a matter of fact belly i havnt seen any defamation claims as to what i have said and until i do your blabing is nothing but spin and lies.

Labor party and union hear say/gossip.

Do as we say not as we do
Posted by tapp, Wednesday, 24 February 2010 11:39:33 AM
Dear Belly,

You're wise to walk away from certain posters
who are inebriated with the exuberance of their
own verbosity and gifted with an egotistical imagination!

Just a classic case of mistaken - non-entity!
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 24 February 2010 9:52:02 PM
How anyone can take my last post and come to the conclusion that I think we are in for a change of government baffles me.

I hope and prey we get a change, but in no way do I say we will.

I have always maintained that the only way we will have a change is if labor screws up badly enough. Mind you, they are doing a pretty good job thus far!
Posted by rehctub, Thursday, 25 February 2010 6:31:49 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy