The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > JFK.E Howard Hunt Ex CIA, Accuses LBJ

JFK.E Howard Hunt Ex CIA, Accuses LBJ

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. 27
  9. Page 28
  10. 29
  11. 30
  12. 31
  13. ...
  14. 42
  15. 43
  16. 44
  17. All
The problem with the Michael Jackson conspiracy, Pynchme, is that it doesn't have a role for a cabal of elitists and banksters who are controlling the currency, our governments, the war in Afghanistan etc. for their own personal gain.

Our current crop of conspiracy-wallahs would simply scoff at the notion.

Huh, they would say, what in the world could possibly give you that idea?

And with a contemptuous toss of the head, a swirl of dust from their cape, they'd be off on their high horse.

And who could blame them?

Oh, wait...
Posted by Pericles, Sunday, 21 March 2010 4:54:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Let me just point out daggett that you are walking, living, breathing proof of this very point...

>>research shows that people are far less willing to examine information that disputes, rather than confirms, their beliefs<<

I can only gasp with admiration at the incisive insight.

Who'd 'a thunk it, eh?
Posted by Pericles, Sunday, 21 March 2010 5:03:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pericles - I have irrefutable proof of a CIA /Pentagon coverup regarding MJ. He didn't kill himself but was assassinated.

- and I quote:

To the reason behind the CIA needing to assassinate Michael Jackson, these reports continue, was an out of court settlement the pop icon signed with son of the king of Bahrain, Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa, this past November in London, and which stated, in part, that in exchange for millions of dollars previously lent to Mr. Jackson by the Sheikh, Mr. Jackson would allow his sold-out United Kingdom concerts to be a “platform” for warning the World of a soon to occur mass genocide event.

Both Michael Jackson and Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa have been long standing supporters of the fearless Austrian investigative journalist, Jane Burgermeister, who is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway, and as we can read:

“Jane Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder... etc

The report also notes that the US government has mobilized the ADS (Active Denial System) and also that Russian satellites notes microwaves in the exact coordinates of MJ's untimely demise.

“A newly declassified U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency report says- extensive Soviet research into microwaves might lead to methods of causing disoriented human behavior, nerve disorders or even heart attacks.... A copy of the study was provided by the agency to The Associated Press in response to a request under the Freedom of Information Act. The Pentagon agency refused to release some portions of the study, saying they remain classified on national security grounds.”

Note the refusal by the Pentagon to release details of the microwave study: 2001 report “Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) Weapons: As Powerful As The Atomic Bomb”

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1244.htm

I rest my case.

Refute it if you can you smug cynic you!
Posted by Pynchme, Sunday, 21 March 2010 11:16:51 PM
In the face of such overwhelming evidence, Pynchme, what can a chap do?

Just put his head in his hands and weep, I guess.

Oh, the humanity.

Talking of which,,,

"It's practically standing still now. They've dropped ropes out of the nose of the ship; and (uh) they've been taken ahold of down on the field by a number of men. It's starting to rain again; it's... the rain had (uh) slacked up a little bit. The back motors of the ship are just holding it (uh) just enough to keep it from... It's burst into flames! It burst into flames, and it's falling, it's crashing! Watch it! Watch it! Get out of the way! Get out of the way! Get this, Charlie; get this, Charlie! It's fire... and it's crashing! It's crashing terrible! Oh, my! Get out of the way, please! It's burning and bursting into flames and the... and it's falling on the mooring mast. And all the folks agree that this is terrible; this is the one of the worst catastrophes in the world. [indecipherable] its flames... Crashing, oh! Four- or five-hundred feet into the sky and it... it's a terrific crash, ladies and gentlemen. It's smoke, and it's in flames now; and the frame is crashing to the ground, not quite to the mooring mast. Oh, the humanity!...And all the passengers screaming around here. I told you; it—I can't even talk to people, their friends are out there! Ah! It's... it... it's a... ah! I... I can't talk, ladies and gentlemen. Honest: it's just laying there, mass of smoking wreckage. Ah! And everybody can hardly breathe and talk and the screaming. Lady, I... I... I'm sorry. Honest: I... I can hardly breathe. I... I'm going to step inside, where I cannot see it. Charlie, that's terrible. Ah, ah... I can't. Listen, folks; I... I'm gonna have to stop for a minute because [indecipherable] I've lost my voice. This is the worst thing I've ever witnessed."

I believe there may have been a cabal of elites behind that, too.
Posted by Pericles, Monday, 22 March 2010 5:31:01 AM
The Hindenberg!

Of course! - and the thermite theory, to name but one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindenburg_disaster

Brilliant Sherlock.
Posted by Pynchme, Monday, 22 March 2010 6:40:03 AM
Elvis dunnit.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Monday, 22 March 2010 7:03:08 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. 27
  9. Page 28
  10. 29
  11. 30
  12. 31