The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > JFK.E Howard Hunt Ex CIA, Accuses LBJ

JFK.E Howard Hunt Ex CIA, Accuses LBJ

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 42
  8. 43
  9. 44
  10. All
E Howard Hunt,an ex CIA agent died in 2007 and left his son Saint John Hunt, a video and audio accusing Lyndon Baines Johnson of plotting the murder of JFK.

He also names Cord Meyer with whom JFK had an affair with wife, as being one of the main protagonists along with David Morales and Bill Harvey. see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpQHfQKonaE

Does anyone remember this being in the media back then? It should have been on every front page.
Posted by Arjay, Thursday, 24 December 2009 7:07:16 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oooh look - Santa's brought a new conspiracy theory to Arjay for Xmas!

Actually, it's not new at all.

Try and have a nice day tomorrow, old chap.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Thursday, 24 December 2009 9:20:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well I have to admit it, I have known for a long time.
Scrooge Mcduck was from the CIA.
All that swimming in the money bin was to teach future Wall street traders greed was good.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 25 December 2009 3:51:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,I was surprised at his confessions and am quite amazed that this was not big news at the time.

It does demonstrate a corruption from that era including LBJ and Nixon to be amazing ,yet we see no enquiries or real media interest.
There is no way that Lee Harvey Oswald count have been in 3 different places at once.It is also very unlikely that he even pulled the trigger.
Posted by Arjay, Sunday, 27 December 2009 10:03:44 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly
Did you know that the CIA actually stands for Conspiracies Incorporated America.
I think it's part of the Disney corporations 'black ops'
I read that all the fluffy characters in Disney land are actually operatives with special ray guns that suck peoples intelligent thought to power Disney world. I mean, all the houses in their 'American village estate' there are linked by an Apple 'comunictions' (hmm?) network .

CJ

I had one once but the batteries ran out and I couldn't buy new ones.
It ran around in circles screaming "it's a plot, we're all gonna die",
Annoyed the crap out of my parents.
Posted by examinator, Sunday, 27 December 2009 10:42:26 AM
I too am surprised arjay, how come no one has worked out the Beagle boys are actually Democrats?
Trying to get their hands on poor old wall street dollars.
LBJ may well have been trained in Disney land
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 27 December 2009 3:45:30 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 42
  8. 43
  9. 44
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy