The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > JFK.E Howard Hunt Ex CIA, Accuses LBJ

JFK.E Howard Hunt Ex CIA, Accuses LBJ

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 42
  10. 43
  11. 44
  12. All
Thanks, Arjay.

I haven't yet had a chance to look at the Video.

Of course, anyone[1] who accepts the Official account of the JFK assassination is either a fool or a government/corporate shill.

However, what you write seems to somewhat contradict what is in the article "LBJ: 'They're going to get us all. It's a plot. It's a plot. It's going to get us all.'" of 30 Oct 09 at http://www.911blogger.com/node/21744 :

'What [Brigadier General Godfrey McHugh] claimed to have witnessed next was shocking. "I walked in the toilet, in the powder room, [of Air Force One] and there he was hiding, with the curtain closed," McHugh recalled. He claimed that LBJ was crying, "They're going to get us all. It's a plot. It's a plot. It's going to get us all.'" According to the General, Johnson "was hysterical, sitting down on the john there alone in this thing."'

If that account is true, then LBJ would almost certainly not have been part of the conspiracy to murder JFK.

His subsequent record as President of the United States should then largely be understand as the actions of a man who did not want to fall foul of the military-industrial complex that former President Eisenhower warned against and suffer the same fate as LBJ.

Russ Baker's Book "Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, the Powerful Forces That Put It in the White House, and What Their Influence Means for America" proposes the same hypothesis for a number of other Presidents including President Obama. (For some more information, see http://lauraflanders.firedoglake.com/2009/11/14/week-in-review-john-perkins-russ-baker-on-secret-empires/)

---

Footnotes

1. That includes Phillip Adams. See passing reference, where he makes it clear that he accepts that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone assassin in "Yet another power couple" at http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25918365-5013491,00.html)
Posted by daggett, Tuesday, 29 December 2009 12:41:10 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks for the ref daggett.The Murder of Kennedy was clearly intended as a warning to all future Presidents to tow the line.Perhaps LBJ was honest initially but the threat of death does compromise a lot of integrity.

Kennedy wanted to end the Vietnam war but LBJ expanded it.If your evidence is sound then it seems he was an unwilling participant in many of the policies he implemented.It could well have been a red herring intended to deflect attention away from the true perpetrators.They still won't hold a proper investigation JFK's death.

Notice that pericles is the doggit trail.He's been hounding me for months in a lame attempts of ad hominem. I've issued a challenge to pericles.He informs me that he's seen the evidence on http://ae911truth.org/ and it is all lies.So pericles should now post on OLO what exactly the lies are item by item.I'd suggest he start with free fall speeds and acceleration by Prof David Chandler.
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 29 December 2009 2:17:11 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sorry I typed 'LBJ' above in one spot where I meant 'JFK'. I think most would worked out that it was a mistake.

---

I suggest Pericles (and, perhaps, Christopher) take a look at the 4'36" video "Cutter Charges in the North Tower of the World Trade Center" by David Chandler and others at http://www.911blogger.com/node/22236 and explain to the rest of us what is wrong with it.

If he cannot, then he should explain how he thinks that Al Qaeda was able to gain the access to the North Tower necessary to plant those cutter charges.
Posted by daggett, Tuesday, 29 December 2009 3:30:15 PM
Yeh, I am aware I should not be sarcastic, that it is the lowest form of humor.
And given my recent dummy spit it is clear I have one set of rules for myself and another for some.
Or is it?
I took the argee bargee in print, it was the reporting that got to me.
I can not ever stop saying it like I believe it is.
I truly , sorry really, think my Disney land comments are closer to the truth than Ajay's and dagerts theory's.
America is not clean, people from that country manipulate the truth, tell me however one single country that does not.
Tell me please one middle eastern state you can trust, one that lies are not used as much as bullets and for the same reasons, as weapons.
I still have concerns at the character of Donald Duck, who was the father of those kids, were they safe away with Donald in those wood Chuck camps?
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 29 December 2009 5:04:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You don't get it, do you Arjay.

>>I've issued a challenge to pericles.He informs me that he's seen the evidence<<

No, I haven't seen any evidence at all.

Yes, I have looked through the web site you offered.

But that isn't evidence.

That is pure imagination, replete with wild-eyed theories that involve literally hundreds of people, performing tasks that would have been impossible to keep secret at the time, and even less so in subsequent years.

Let's face it, if the story contained even the slightest vestige of truth, its telling would make any eyewitness richer than Croesus, in an instant. The phrase "rich, beyond the dreams of avarice" would come true in front of your eyes. On Oprah.

Considering how many conspirators there must have been to pull off the stunt you imagine, this absence alone disqualifies the theory.

>>Notice that pericles is the doggit trail.He's been hounding me for months in a lame attempts of ad hominem<<

The only hint of "ad hominem", Arjay, is contained in my allusions to your gullibility, made in an attempt to get you to answer just one question.

In your theory, how many people were involved in the actual field operation to destroy the Towers, what did each of them they do, and how was it managed?

Just saying "CIA conspirators planted many tons of explosives at key points" is insufficient, and shows how ignorant you are of the logistics involved.

How many tons? Where were the key points? How did they place them? When did they place them? How were the explosions co-ordinated? What triggers were used?

And how come no-one noticed?

As I suggested before, just start writing down the activities needed. That should bring it home to you.

Ah, daggett, thanks for dropping by.

>>[Pericles] should explain how he thinks that Al Qaeda was able to gain the access to the North Tower necessary to plant those cutter charges.<<

That assumes the building was demolished by internally-placed charges. Since there is no evidence of this, there is little point in further, even wilder, speculation.
Posted by Pericles, Tuesday, 29 December 2009 5:35:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pericles if you studied http://www.aetruth.org/ you would have seen a peer reviewed study led by Prof Neils Harrit and 8 other international scientists that show conclusive proof of the presence of nano-thermite known only to the US military at that time.

How do you explain the micro spheres of iron that only can be created by temps more than twice the optimum temps produced by jet fuel.Did Al Quaeda have several blast furnances in the buildings? We have photographic proof of tonnes of molten steel,flowing both out of the buildings and weeks later underground.Photographic proof on this site and witnesses saying it flowed like lava.How is this possible?

With nano technology you can mix the atoms of iron oxide fe2 03 and aluminium perfectly so the that the reaction is both instantaneous
and very explosive.It acts both as an explosive and an oxy torch that cuts metal like a knife through butter.

It burned for weeks later even though they poured millions of litres of water on it.Why? Well nano thermite has it's own oxygen supply and will burn very well under water.

If you view the south tower orated by David Chandler you will see the top third pitch at 22 deg.This according to NIST is the pile driver that collapsed the rest of the building.It should have continued on it's course and fallen over,but self destructed even before it's so called pile driver qualities could be actuated.It must have been divine intervention on the laws on physics.So we have three impossibilities.Self destruction, a force out of alignment to complete it's said task and freefall energies unimpeded by the serious structures below.

We have just taken the first step in our investigation pericles.
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 29 December 2009 8:28:39 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 42
  10. 43
  11. 44
  12. All