The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Racial voilence set to explode

Racial voilence set to explode

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
If it is, we need to consider that we are no different, on this subject to any other nation.
The recent attacks on Indian and Pakistani students is increasing and attacks on taxi drivers is also increasing, however the racial attacks are aimed at all Hindu Asian nations that include Bangladesh and Shri- Lanka, and other nations from this region

At the moment, this is a huge issue in terms of refugees, immigration and how we can sustain our growing population.
The recent attacks can be a sign that certain segments of ‘’White Australia’’ do not want any more immigration or international students allowed into the country. This extreme element will continue to use violence against these cultural backgrounds that will also include prejudice against African races that are now residing in our major cities.
Talking with people within our community’s, one can find many reasons for this.
Multiculturalism does not work.
We cannot sustain our population.
Why should they come here to use up our services and health system, not to mention the education system?
I could go on and on with the various reasons.
The recent White supremacy groups attending gatherings is an alarm to some, however these people react to the present increase in foreign cultures. They use hate and intimidation but the truth is they want to preserve the ‘’White race and culture’’ like other cultures and races fight to preserve their own, it has been said though that they use the wrong methods to do so.
I recently had this observation put to me.
“’If you travel on a Melbourne Metropolitan train and removed all the people that are travelling due to being an immigrant, or a refugee, or an international student, then the transport system would not be overcrowded’’.
I thought about this and considered if this is a racial standpoint, or a fact.
Is it time that these debates were not victims of paranoid claims of racism and debated as intellectual debates?
Moreover, is the violence a result of not being heard within such a debate?
Posted by oscar the grouch, Friday, 11 December 2009 7:58:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well, I can see why nobody has touched this thread, and is "racial violence set to explode"? it will with idiots like you posting crap like this! Now look at it this way. If you get caught punching someones head in, you will just play strait into the hands of the law and jail is where you red-neck white USA copy cats will end up( KKK groups, piss-off ). These visitors work hard and Australia need this in order to keep up with the growing worlds of involvement. These oversea,s people have the guts to give schooling ago, cant say that about some white Australians now can we?
This country will fall apart if we don't keep up with the brains flow, or is she,ll be right, just to hard-wired into the Aussie minds? I,ve seen you lot thinking life is some sort of a joke with your gangster criminal attitudes, so you were convicts 200 years ago! its over Skippy.
Get back to school and stop being a bunch of drop-kicks.

Your giving the government no choice.

You want your Australia back? WORK FOR IT. You hurt them, they win. We all work and all win.

Only a small majority, thank god. ( drop-kicks )

Iam white by the way, so snap-out of it Oscar!
Posted by walk with me, Saturday, 12 December 2009 1:46:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
walk with me,
You're both right & wrong ! Difficult situation yes. It's a bit like concrete. You can throw in sand, cement & water but if you're not mixing it by stirring you're left with a useless blob.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 12 December 2009 6:37:44 AM
I have an idea that there is more behind the violence than being racial.
Just last night 2 bangladesh; people were attacked by 2 whites in full view of bystanders. The 2 dark people were carrying shopping bags.
I suspect it has something with road rage. A build up of anger from previous occasions.
Lately the police with number plate recognition have picked up a female driver in a car park with out standing fines of $45,000. Mixing with a serial pest on the road is enough to make anyone mad.
Posted by Desmond, Saturday, 12 December 2009 6:51:26 AM
This is for ''Walk with Me''.
You say,and i quote ''Well, I can see why nobody has touched this thread, and is "racial violence set to explode"? it will with idiots like you posting crap like this!''.

Do you call everybody idiots that start debates that you dont like.
I am actually quite offended by your comment.As far as i am concearned this is a legitimate debate and if your going to insult everyone don't post.
And dont think that everyone is some redneck for asking certain questions.

The bottom of the post sums up people like you.
Paronoid idiots that claim racism everytime somebody asks questions of fact.

Don't post if you have nothing constructive to say.
And dont leave long winded post after post now after this one just to argue with me.
It will only make you look like a redneck.
Last time i looked this was for free opinions,not insults.
Posted by oscar the grouch, Saturday, 12 December 2009 7:04:29 AM
Violence against anyone by anyone else should be first called what it is: a crime. Just because one person of one racial origin attacks another from another origin that doesn't necessarily mean it's racial in intent and shouldn't be labelled as such until the intent is established by the police. Otherwise you're creating ammo for bigots, racists, and the ignorant just through scare mongering.

There needs to be harsher sentencing for EVERYONE. IF you're not born here, then deport the habitual offenders. I believe they do that anyway if the crime is serious enough.
Posted by StG, Saturday, 12 December 2009 7:47:44 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy