The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Stop the War Mongering !

Stop the War Mongering !

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
I think you haven't really thought this one through Arjay.

The problem is this: If Iran has the bomb, then all other ME
countries will want the bomb, Saudi Arabia being the first. Do
not forget that Shia and other muslims are in fact competitors.

So If Saudi Arabia and Kuwait get the bomb, then Turkey will want
the bomb, then Lebanon will want the bomb, etc.

If you think that the world will be a better place, when every
tinpot dictatorship has the bomb, then go right ahead.
Posted by Yabby, Monday, 28 September 2009 7:43:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay,

Iran is 'lead' by full blown nutters mate. Pure and simple. They've sworn to wipe Israel and everyone who's not a Muslim off the map.

I'd be agreeing with you if we were talking about Switzerland being blocked by the yanks, but we aren't, we're talking about people who hold Holocaust denial conferences and also say:

"peace - whether according to the Arab or the American formula - is tantamount to recognizing the brutal and artificial Zionist regime," and said that "unless this regime is completely eradicated from the region's political map, no Middle East peace is possible."

and

"It seems that the Palestinian people's warfare [against the Zionists] has found its mark, and [therefore] the Palestinians must not be satisfied with anything less than the annihilation of the Zionist regime - a goal that [today] is within reach."

Have a flick through this.

http://memri.org/bin/latestnews.cgi?ID=SD256309

Dunno about you mate, but they are trouble with a capital 'N', for Nuke. There is NO WAY Israel will allow them to have nuclear capability. Not a snow ball's chance in hell.
Posted by StG, Monday, 28 September 2009 7:53:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If you all go back to late Aug 07 you will remember George Bush Jr making serious threats against Iran.I remember saying that he was,"F#*king mad!"He was threatening to launch a nuclear strike on Iran.

Perhaps it was more than a mere threat.see http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=23648 On Aug 30 there was an incident of a B52 Bomber that flew form Nth Dakota to Barksdale Lousiana carrying advanced cruise missiles with a capacity of nukes up to the power of 150 million tonnes of tnt.

G Bush senior back in 1991 prohibited this practise since it was too dangerous.There are stories of it in the military that they were intended for Iran but senior personal in the airforce over road the Bush/Cheney directive and stopped the attack.

Stg and Yabby.Not all Muslims are fanatics,they are people like you and I.If the US foreign policy was more sane,the we would not be in this present debacle.It is all about the power fo oil and it is about time we all grew up and put in place policies that are fair for all.
Posted by Arjay, Monday, 28 September 2009 8:23:36 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay, "Stg and Yabby.Not all Muslims are fanatics..."

I didn't say they were.

I think you're naive Arjay. Solely blaming the yanks for the 'debacle' is SO understating the issue it comes across as though either you're just stirring or you need to expand your mind a fraction and get past the bollocks floating around the web and in your sphere of influence.

It's about religion, it's about oil and gas, it's about arrogance and ignorance, it's about human nature, it's about individual agendas and power. On ALL sides
Posted by StG, Tuesday, 29 September 2009 8:17:42 PM
Stg Study this website http://www.ae911truth.org/ very carefully,then you will understand.The new scientific evidence is irrefutable.
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 29 September 2009 8:44:03 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It's a conspiracy theorists website Arjay. I think you're choosing to ignore the truth for what you want to believe, or what sounds the most interesting. The truth is Arjay, we as a species are fundamentally flawed. You want to believe that some evil is getting in the road of some utopian perfect earth when really the evil is merely human nature.

Humans are flawed right down to the individual. Why do you think people do bad things...or is that the yanks fault too?.

You know Iran was just found with uranium plant and just tested some new missiles?. How does that enter into your great American evil conspiracy matey?.
Posted by StG, Tuesday, 29 September 2009 10:44:51 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy