The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Are Numbers Against the Chance Emergence of Life?

Are Numbers Against the Chance Emergence of Life?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. All
agromist<<..all life is just chemistry.,,>>
amasing statement

so death is when the chemical reaction stops or pauses ?
or at death all chemical activity stops
[what about hair that keeps growing for days[or the chemical action of putrification[the stink dead emit

the inferances of your singular bold statement is many fold,

chemistry is elements,just eliments [or just the reaction of the elementals

like the periodic table,lists the chemical elements,so a single elimeant,reacts with another element, ie chemical reaction..[say an acid upon limestone[and you call the reaction life?]...lol

so how does natural selectivity [nat selection work its chemestry], i can agree that chemical is a part of the story but..all is a slight egzaguration,

i agree that sight is by chemical action initiated ontyo chemical receptors[reportedly] but the act of nerves is electric, kiran photopgraphy has photographed nice fields of affect radiating from living cells ,but i guess thats just the biological chemical reaction and heat is just the chemical by product

how fdoes the survival of the fittest chemical fit in [or the vitimin or ammino acids [are they on the elimental table?, i dont know im seeing some huge gaps implicite in a simplistic statement[but see i did give it serious study[because i am really intrested in such stuff

i suppose our acts are all by reason of chemical's using us as vessels to refine chemical's, that really intelligence is only so chemicals have their rule over life

its just too simplistic

[i expected better from you, i wish i had studied chemistry more , but seems the elemental table is still full of gaps[mising many of the life units [compounded or differentiated ?..chemicals] implicite in your simplification
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 16 April 2009 12:30:34 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Under one dog,

There is no question that humans can control breeding intelligently. The term "intelligent design" is a phrase that creationists use to decribe something that they can't understand, so god must have done it. This is the idiot principle that Pericles was refering to.

You also shot yourself in the foot with your ignorance of bio chemistry.

The human body is a large group of co operative cells with different properties. The death of the brain will eventually lead to the death of all the cells, but many continue to live on for a period as their oxygen and nutritional requirements are low, i.e. the chemistry continues.

KMB

Your homophobic posting can be found here:

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=8779&page=0
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 16 April 2009 8:52:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
shaDOW MINESTA>>Under one dog,>>indicates you dont care much for god, but we both realise this[what you dont realise is you been sold a godless theory by the high priests of evolution[who have not ever made or created life, yet dare to speculate how genus beats genesis, how speciation validateds their genus-ification]

where i have the teachings of darwin,levi and hollander[as well as the religious versions of the same...you got the faulse gods

see you high priest dorkins is a neo order stooge, who basicly is the evolutionist version of christ, you devour his texts as holy,your fellow deciples preach the same as any religious preacher

you take on the faith of evolution[just as much as any religionist], but because its called science..[despite only being an unvalidated THEORY,..you and yours claim a higher ground[despite standing,one foot in the see and the other on the land, yet realise it not

<<The term"intelligent design"is a phrase that creationists use to decribe something that they can't understand,>>just as natural selection is a buzzword that cover's the spin of evolutionists, ignorant that'natural'means nothing relitive to science methodology..lol

<<so god must have done it.>>is as ignorant as nature did it by natural means..[you having no scientific comprehention of just what..'natural'selection means...lol

<<This is the idiot principle>>that is an idiots excuse,
debateable point ..not validatable science fact

<<You also shot yourself in the foot with your ignorance of bio chemistry.>>..you shot yourself in the butt,..by your ignorance and use of natural... to be definitive in claiming a science

i repeat replicate..[then speculate]
if science present you sciences validation,..not speculations

name the first life,..name its next [first]evolution[specificlly [scientificlly]reveal the science

then repeat that you claim by science method

give me your science faulsification's..
if it is science..prove it
failure to name names means your science is fraud

[however believably or authoritivly claimed
its just to create believers in a god free sham
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 16 April 2009 9:22:10 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
God One Under, I said life is chemistry, that is a subset of chemistry, not that chemistry is life. Death is also just chemistry.

Indeed you should have studied chemistry more. If you had, you wouldn’t be having this discussion, making yourself look like a fool.
Posted by Agronomist, Thursday, 16 April 2009 9:58:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
OUG,

The elements in the Periodic Table combine to form molecules. Organic molecules are complex. Earthly life is solely based on the element Carbon. Carbon is on the Period Table.

Edwin Schrodinger's famous paper "What is Life?" notes molecules are required to lend system stability. Molecules alone do not bring about change. Change requires energy from outside the system. Changes in the configuration of valencies are resolved by interaction of binding-energies and thermal energies at different temperatures over time.

Life is a biochemical process, which for us all-too-briefly, manages the second law of thermodynamics in our favour. Metabolism allows us to achieve this end. The entropy of the total system of which we are just a part still obeys the Law of the Conservation of Energy.

O.
Posted by Oliver, Thursday, 16 April 2009 12:28:51 PM
agromist<<..I said..life is chemistry,>>ok..lets read back....[..you left out one word]..your real/words were...quote<<..'all life is just chemistry.'..>>

words are sacred..[sacred/words=s/words]
lets..find/out what;..'just'means..

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=MEDA,MEDA:2008-36,MEDA:en-GB&defl=en&q=define:just&ei=pnzmSerFIMSHkAXy5JCoBw&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

Definitions of just:..merely:..and nothing more....precisely:..indicating exactness or preciseness;

now you say..its<<..a subset of chemistry,..not that chemistry is life.>>..lol..ok search..'subset'..
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=MEDA,MEDA:2008-36,MEDA:en-GB&defl=en&q=define:subset&ei=O33mSYXBE8mSkAWq8fSgBw&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

<<a set contained within another set,..The relationship of one set being a subset of another is called inclusion;..group of things or people,..all of which are in a specified larger group>>..ok so chemicals are part of which un-defined..uber..[yet un-named]..master-group..lol..game..set..and match?

<<Death is also just chemistry.>>..it that the whole set now?...lol

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=MEDA%2CMEDA%3A2008-36%2CMEDA%3Aen-GB&q=amino+acid+chemicals&btnG=Search

<<Indeed you should have studied chemistry more.>>indeed had you studied agronimy more ...you would be able to explain evolution...lol....If you had,..you wouldn’t be having this discussion,..making yourself look like a fool...claiming to be an agromist yet spruiking on about chemicals...lol..

like chemicals explain evolution...lol...[had you not ingested your agro chemicals..you wouldnt have evolved your dis-ease...had you studied chemestry[instead of agronomy,..an evolving culture]...you would have known the carsonogenic chemicals you were injesting..would evolve your health into sickness..

http://actrav.itcilo.org/actrav-english/telearn/osh/kemi/pest/pesti2.htm
http://hansard.millbanksystems.com/commons/1998/jan/13/agro-chemical-incidents

http://www.springerlink.com/index/G8XV385U50164832.pdf

Effects of agro-chemicals on weather and climate..degradation or conversion of agrochemicals to other chemical and physical forms....These activities frequently produce an adverse impact on the atmosphere....The latter may stem from exothermic reactions between certain fertilizer.lol..but..[i cant acces the link..lol]

but here another i found for you
http://books.google.com/books?id=qfTrg6iPwoEC&pg=PA339&lpg=PA339&dq=adverse+reactions+from+agro-chemicals&source=bl&ots=sWAWOADJv8&sig=B-TW0eUrhfx2vImaaBdUR5AEm2Y&hl=en&ei=34fmSdfhEZSNkAX_3NGJBw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=9

but for want of a nail the war was lost..[and still you justify the treason that mutated your well being,..via the ever evolving lie of evolution to the better,..as you learned last time most..[BY FAR}..mutations are bad,...killing the mutant..but you ignore the facts..[then distract the topic into a'poor'word/play on chemicals]..

admit you cant validate the evolution theory..[thus need to redirect the debate into some chemical redirect]..fine i follow your lead..but..mate..how can you have such blind loyalty..to a lie,..were it me i would be angry,..but you simply cant face the facts..you been decieved..then compound it by defending the lie,..dont you resent what they are doing and did to you?

jus prudence[jus,..right,+prudentia..a foreseeing..knowledge of a matter]
but what chemicals matter?...quote..[all is JUST chemicals}...lol...just them or just us?

que warrento[by what authority]
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 16 April 2009 2:13:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy