The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Are Numbers Against the Chance Emergence of Life?

Are Numbers Against the Chance Emergence of Life?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. All
Thanks Shadow Minister,
I was wondering where I'd lost it.
Posted by KMB, Thursday, 16 April 2009 6:21:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
to clarify kmb previous statement/Post Shadow Minister,QUOTE<<KMB

Your homophobic posting can be found here:

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=8779&page=0

i allready replied to his other statement...<<Under one dog

There is no question that humans can control breeding intelligently...The term"intelligent design"is a phrase that creationists/science/evolutionists..use to decribe something that they can't understand,so god/or/science/lol..must have done it.This is the idiot principle that'Pericles'was refering to./TOO?

You also..shot yourself in the foot..with your ignorance of bio/neo-con chemistry.>>>so how come no response my brrr-other

<<The human body is a large group of co operative cells with different properties...The death of the brain will eventually lead to the death of all the cells,>>>mate your deluded..[havnt you heard of brain dead coma patient,s put out of their misery]..but your braindead is an interesting..self observation..lol

<<..but many continue to live on for a period as their oxygen and nutritional requirements are low,i.e.the chemistry continues.>>good to see your chemestry continues..lol..[body chemestry?..[when its your/poor brain-chemistry mate?..

maybe you should get that checked..[your so gullable accepting fiction's..[of evolution of species meaning evolution of genus,or accepting mindlessly ALL LIFE IS CHEMESTRY..lol

[..they are two different things..[like your brain chemistry v your body chemestry,..your posts are revealing a severe lack of brain chem,..too many chemicals[or heavey metals?,..too many flue shots containing mercury perhaps[wait till you take your tamilflue shots mate you aint seen nothing yet,..strange they CLAIM a cure,..4 years before the pigs..created swine flue.

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=2711#61004

aint it funny how trusting in evolution creates a trust in science[yet science trust betrays us]

[its a huge joke..now you may realise why we got sold evolution as kids,..to create faith in their drugs?..[or the quacks going to shoot them into you via gmo bacterium..[santos is satan]heard about the hybred seed 'mixup'..thats created the wrong gmo corn for drought[watch the corn futuures spike up..[gmo is the tool of evil[either poisen in our food,or gmo flue]either way we die,..a..clever catch 22

but grasping at straws to defend a THEORY,..only reveals the bias that needs a THEORY...because it dont have faulsifyable science,

feel free to try to respond
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 28 April 2009 10:20:06 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy