The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Have the Libs. lost the plot?

Have the Libs. lost the plot?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. 39
  9. Page 40
  10. All
Hello everybody,

The reality is we need to keep all of our current jobs in our Country plus the value adding jobs that are currently going to other 3rd World or Middle Eastern Countries.

The rescue packing should have made this a priority.

Education has to start somewhere. Without it people do not know or hear about alternative solutions to problems.

I don’t see the host of this thread coming up with any blue prints. Only being arrogant towards those who have.

So,you are saying all the authorities that have presented the value adding proposal to the Senate are not educated. Is that right, Foxy?

I think it would be nice for a host to have enough manners not to chop off people who are still posting.

What has FMD to do with the Rescue Package?
Posted by Macropod Whisperer, Saturday, 28 February 2009 3:34:01 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear whisperer,

Please don't put words into my mouth.

Re-read my posts - and perhaps you'll
comprehend as to what it is that I'm
actually saying.

And, as I stated earlier - you're quite welcome
to keep on posting to your hearts content...

Cheers.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 4 March 2009 10:16:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. 39
  9. Page 40
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy