The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Are there guns in the Defence gun cupboard for the citizens?

Are there guns in the Defence gun cupboard for the citizens?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
Gibo, I agree that the OWG wants to stop all private ownership of firearms. Isn't there a sculpture of a revolver with its barrel tied in a knot at the UN building? As Alex Jones' website stated, 'politicians love disarmed peasants'. I sometimes wear a T shirt with that on it. You should see some of the disapproving looks, so it seems as if much of the public agree with the anti-gun lobby.

Where are you getting your visions, though? I mainly go for red wine or whisky (sometimes both) but I haven't even seen a pink elephant, never mind paratroopers or a frog (amphibian) landing.
Posted by Austin Powerless, Sunday, 20 July 2008 2:19:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Austin.
If you want a long read on the enemy click on <invader to australia visions and prophecies>.
I just set up a blog.

Back in 1989 or so I collected the first of many revelations about the invader from amongst pentecostal christians.
It started out as a small endeavour and has ended up all around the world in newspapers and intell services. Its all about China on the loose.

None of the revelations are mine of course. I wasnt Given any...just an opportunity to collect some.
Could be many more "out there", spanning some decades.
Posted by Gibo, Sunday, 20 July 2008 4:00:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy