The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Are there guns in the Defence gun cupboard for the citizens?

Are there guns in the Defence gun cupboard for the citizens?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Scotty and his delusions

You may be a seco but that doesnt mean you have respect, the rank is saluted not you.

Also being a locator you should know what that means with Int.

Also if you know there are tanks call in a fire mission.

Back to the subject.

Defence has stores, even scotty knows that so whether or not they get used as ex defence get called up is another story.

we still have 25 pounders
slrs, and 303's.

but really the best bet is move to tassie as we always said when defence was downsized by labor.
Posted by tapp, Monday, 14 July 2008 4:04:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks for coming here guys.
Even if you dont agree with me, or even each other, your hearts are for Australia because you have an interest in the subject.
I dont really know where any blame for the hole in Defence lies...I just see that it exists.
I wonder if the CIA or US Defense knows about the hole?
Its their secret bases that will take a hit if China gets loose and no one is able to stop her.

I sure hope the gun clubbers are alert to the hole...Im sure theyre not so dumb as not to be.
If OZ Defence doesnt fix the hole then Australias last chance is the gun clubbers.
Maybe they will take their own steps to secure a future?
Posted by Gibo, Monday, 14 July 2008 5:17:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'm not allowed to carry a pistol to defend myself against a wild pig in the bush. Not a valid reason I was told.
Now if I were one of those morons who gets a kick out of firing a 38 at a piece of paper then yes, that is a valid reason.
who is the more dangerous mutt, me or the moron bureaucrats who dreamed up that ruling.
Defence ? well, if it ever came to that point then we might as well point the guns at ourselves because we'd be in a 1000 against 20 situation.
Posted by individual, Monday, 14 July 2008 7:38:23 PM
Well... overall the best I can hope from this thread is that some of you will tell others people about the hole.
Its through the spreading of news that things get done.
We all know about Chinas build-up.
We all see Islamic extremism in Indonesia.
We know what their military did to the Balibo five and it would be the same here if they ever got their chance.

We can all see the way things are going with the increase of unrest thats going on around the world.
We all know that Defence likes big toys and has allowed the hole.
You might also tell folks that there are many, many christians around the country who believe in the visions and the prophecies of enemy soldiers down here at a later date.
I cant keep going on about this so do your best.
Pester the PM and Defence.
On the issue of the hole...theres not a brain in the camp it seems.
Maybe One World Government wants us defenceless for some future reason.
Posted by Gibo, Monday, 14 July 2008 8:44:20 PM
You just hit the point Gibo. World order!
I agree with the Swiss idea, besides we do have the right to bear arms to defend our home? The "buy back" should have caused an uprising in itself.As far as China is concerned, Chinese soldiers were training here near Laverton in the early seventies.Before the Maribyrnong Munitions factory closed a whole army weapons cache was stolen and most likely being used here for training near MtBuffalo and probably finished up in Yugoslavia. (I was involved with the investigation)
So the moral of the story is that if they are cached in various spots under army control, that leaves it open for cleaning of the caches by various groups again. So I would have to agree with having a weapon in each CAPABLE household. For enemies to know that the weapons are far spread amongst the public is a deterrence in itself, unless they have enough bombs to bomb every house in this country.Choice of weapon would be a FAL.
Posted by eftfnc, Tuesday, 15 July 2008 1:59:30 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Eftfnc. Its a real worry to me. I know of so many revelations to the christians about an invader (have done a short story already on how I came to gather them in) and to see so little done in the area of citizens army.
"World government" has its nose is so many aspects of OZ life it wouldnt surprise me if they had some "control" of Defence... or someone outside did.
But that wont help us against China because they will always stand apart from the One World Government order of things.
Chinas going to do what its going to do (the kings of the east).

I wish the gun clubbers could get organised on this issue.
They may not realise in full what power they have to change the course of future history?
The FAL looks like a suitable choice...much better than the bolt action/lever action rifles and bows and arrows the citzs have.
Posted by Gibo, Tuesday, 15 July 2008 6:06:25 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy