The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Another downward step....

Another downward step....

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
HUFF... ur a man now..why not FIND the mongrel who did what they did to you and (punch his lights out? <--emotional reaction) or....carry a sign outside his house "THIS MAN IS A RAPIST..I KNOW..HE RAPED ME AS A CHILD" <---reflective reaction)aah..now that might have some impact.

Col.. much to think about there... pity we don't have a coffee table between us :)

This information might give you food for thought: (specially the graphs)

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Family/WM1.cfm

They will have to replace the Biccy I'd give ya otherwise :
Posted by BOAZ_David, Monday, 19 May 2008 1:25:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"But that aside, how many were a little concerned when 'Dirty Dancing' came out? I was.. I cannot see the point or value in doing something described as 'dirty' and then popularizing it."

agreed David,

what is the point in YOU searching out and then popularizing this "nothing" UTube video, especially when there are some fantastic videos [like mine ho-hum] on UTube

maybe either get a life or better still go and help those in real need eg in Burma or China
Posted by Divorce Doctor, Monday, 19 May 2008 2:21:58 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Boaz: you state "Enduring Moral values are directly connected to Spiritual values."

That statement does not cut it. You only have to look towards the abuse of innocent and defenseless children carried out by leaders/members of the spiritual community who were obviously morally bankrupt.

The video on u-tube is really no big deal. It is a way of creatively expressing oneself through dance.

Remember when Elvis was banned from the waist down on T.V.? We can look at that now and acknowledge that it also was really no big deal in the whole scheme of things.
Posted by TammyJo, Monday, 19 May 2008 2:50:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
BOAZ - DAVID ,

WELL ITS LIKE THIS

THE COURTS ARE SUPOSE TO BE THE ONE'S WHO DO JUSTICE FOR THE VICTIMS AND THE COMMUNITY, YET THEY ARE FAILING ,WITH NOT ONLY WITH ME BUT OF OTHER VICTIMS ,

YOUR RIGHT I IN WHAT YOU SAID IN PAYING THEM A VISIT YET IF I DO THAT I WILL BE LOWERING MYSELF DOWN AGAIN TO THE SICKO'S

EVERYONE OUT THEIR KNOWS THAT WHAT HAPPEND TO VICTIMS LIKE ME ARE TRUE AND REAL ,WHEN YOU LIVE THROUGH THE THINGS AS WE VICTIMS HAVE HAD TO DO YOU WOULD KNOW HOW WE FEEL ,

THE STATE OF NEW SOUTH WALES IS COVERING UP THE RAPES AND ABUSES WE SUFFERED

YES ITS EASY FOR SOME ONE OUT THEIR TO SAY GO FIX THEM UP YOUR SELF

FOR THIS STATE OF NEW SOUTH WALES TO KNOW THAT THEIR STATE GOVERMENT IS STILL COVERING UP ALL THESE RAPES AND ABUSES WE VICTIMS SUFFERED BY THOSE WHO WERE TO PROTECT US NOT RAPE US AND MIS TREAT US THE WAY THEY DID

THATS RIGHT THE GOVERMENT COVERS UP THE TRUTH ALL THE TIME UNTIL THEY COME UNDONE AND SOON THEY WILL

THE SAME INSTITUTION I AM SUING THAT WAS RUN BY D.O.C.S. HAD SETTLEMENTS OF CONFIDENTIALITIE AGREMENTS SIGHNED BY VICTIMS THAT ARE NOW TO GUTLESS TO STAND UP WITH OTHER REAL VICTIMS

ALSO D.O.C.S. SAY ALL RECORDS OF MY EVER BEING IN DARUK BOYS HOME WERE DESTROYED IN 1999,

YET IVE GOT ACTUAL DOCUMENTS OF THE COURT SAYING THE DATE I WAS PUT IN THIS HOME THEIR MEDICAL RECORDS OF ME BEING THEIR

SO HOW CAN THE GOVERMENT SAY I DO NOT EXCIST

EVEN JUVENILLE JUSTICE HAVE NO RECORDS OF ME

YET I PRODUCED SUCH DOCUMENTS INTO THE COURT SYDNEY SUPREME

WELL WE CAN ONLY KEEP TELLING OUR STORY UNTIL IT GETS SOME ONE WITH SOME POWER AND GUTS IN PARLIMENT TO STAND UP FOR NEW SOUTH WALES VICTIMS ,

REGARDS HUFFNPUFF
Posted by huffnpuff, Monday, 19 May 2008 7:22:57 PM
Dear Huffy

I can better appreciate your predicament since a friend of mine known since he was 16 broke down recently in a car trip interstate.. he told me how he had returned to the orphanage where he and his 2 siblings were placed during a family crisis.

They were not sexually abused, but he is still traumatized by the strictness of it all and lack of love.

I guess you need to persue your case as best you see fit, but I think you may be assured of one thing. Sin WILL be punished, and in ways far worse than you can imagine.

The thing you need most is healing. Please consider what the Lord Jesus went through on the cross to heal humanity of sin, and make us whole again.

"the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed."

God knows what you went through.. he also knows those who did it to you.

While you cannot do anything for them, you can do something for you.
They will assuredly be punished. But you can be healed.. find new life and peace.

Please don't let this thing be like barbed wire around your mind and heart.. (your history).. let go, and let God... in Christ, make you a new person, one who has peace.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Tuesday, 20 May 2008 6:38:33 AM
Dear Tammy

You said:

"Remember when Elvis was banned from the waist down on T.V.? We can look at that now and acknowledge that it also was really no big deal in the whole scheme of things."

I disagree. If you chart family breakdown per 1000 population, you can find the graph goes up..and up..and up from the 60s.

The BIG picture is really a bad one. The problem is, you have been brought up IN that bad picture, (so it's normal to you) and I saw it being painted :)

The 'spiritually bankrupt' people who acted under the Church's auspices are tragic and I'm sure they cannot even live with themselves now, perhaps they live by the aid of a bottle? Don't let 'their' evil effect you mate.

DD.. your videos are rather obsessive mate.. but agreed, technically u have done your bit quite well.. but seems like you are 'driven' by emotions which will ultimately prove to be destructive.

I hope you can separate yourself from the harsh emotiveness of all that, and simply campaign with some peace in your life.

It seems to me you are looking to 'this world' for some justice.. mate... u will be 4eva dissappointed. Look to Christ himself.
Don't look for 'perfect Christian' you wont find them :)
But you will find some precious and cherised friends who you can love, and who will love you at the point of your deepest need.

Help Burma ?- those mongrel military bosses- you can't help people unless you can 'get' to them.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Tuesday, 20 May 2008 6:47:07 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy