The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > NSW Power Sell or not?

NSW Power Sell or not?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All
Watched statewide last night not as much as it was in real life our minister for health spoke so much rubbish maybe she should change portfolios
She is miss handling hers in any case Costa? he was even worse than the bit showed.
I have a question for them what are the benefits of selling?
NSW every one in NSW can mark this time as the time a handful in the NSW Labor government betrayed us all.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 10 May 2008 5:59:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Saw in the paper the union had another of their secret meetings.

What the unions dont realise that there are a lot of non working people who live here as well, but hey they dont pay union fees so it must have been about the pay off to the unions and the workers as the only MP here who says anything is Independent, as the federal member has to much off a brown tongue.

And for those who dont like my non political way of speaking well stiff.

I will say it as it is seen.

Stuart Ulrich
Independent
Posted by tapp, Wednesday, 21 May 2008 5:20:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Stu your self confidence is sadly, badly miss placed as for your understanding of politics?
My honestly held view mate is zero.
After some years reading your posts even surfing your out puts else ware I find nothing but a wish we vote independent.
That in its self is not wrong , my hope for my party is that members in this state think about voting against the party.
I must inform you, listen please , not for lost jobs, not for union power but for the good of NSW unions and some very brave politicians are meeting.
Both are being threatened by a very few who have stolen the NSW ALP.
Stu you hand out insults to both no matter what actions they take, you insult Rudd, ignore his current standing in the polls and talk of the need to fight?
Mate you are the head of a party yet seem lost in a world of your own?
I am proud of those who fight still to stop the sale and invite the conservatives to join the fight for NSW rate payers.
What is TAPP policy on this issue?
or rail sell offs?
How would TAPP stop rising fuel prices as you charge the federals with in another thread?
What are the policy's of your party? how many members have you? what would you do about maternity leave? baby bonus? welfare? education?
Posted by Belly, Friday, 23 May 2008 5:46:31 AM
The thread deserves better it is of great importance just what will happen to our power in NSW.
My views are not based on jobs not on union power but on the health and welfare of power users and our state.
Big industry's call on governments for cheaper power deals to bring them here or to keep them here.
How can a privately owned power grid do those deals? why should they?
In ten years after a sale how much worse will the service be?
How long will it be to repair lines after storms?
Is the state better for selling?
Now for the ALP what future NSW?
Can anyone justify the over turning of state conference?
The continuing massive threats being put on members of this Parliament by a few in the house?
Can my ALP truly think it will wash away?
That we will forget the total betrayal of our party by a few? that no damage has been done?
Last but not a little thing the weakness lack of leadership of the NSW Liberals must be addressed, even now they doubt even them selves they can win the next election look like headless chooks.
Who among us knows for sure we can bank on our states future power under either party?
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 25 May 2008 7:08:54 AM
The Medea has gone quite the bloke who owns the NSW ALP, no good calling him premier he is obviously the owner is keeping his head down.
Some of my movements fellow travelers are snickering at my thoughts but this is important stuff.
Threats more at home in a communist Parliament of the 1960,s than one in Australia are being made.
To? members of the ALP in the house by ? well we know who.
Can anyone think it will just go away?
By August or not much further down the track it will be a done deal.
NSW the driving force behind the ALP will betray its members some one from another country will be well on the way to owning our power.
Bills will be higher service lower and a party state branch in ashes.
Who would want to go to conference? why?
This year is historic it is the DLP Simon Crean , Mark Latham heaped on one another.
The pure dishonesty of my party's state leadership is tragic, our party's fate?
Those who felt the betrayal most will be left to clean up while those who did the betrayal leave for high paid jobs.
All my life I have watched the few who betrayed my party with great distaste but I never dreamed I would see it done to so many by so few.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 3 June 2008 6:02:53 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy