The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Trade Unions in Decline?

Trade Unions in Decline?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
Stu thanks for caring about Australia.

Belly

While your voice is speaking out about whatever. Remember the people who lost their jobs and homes because of the closure of our Australian Abattoirs.
Remember its the only industry that has been singled out by this for force the owners of these struggling business to provide more than even ordinary Australians get working in any other industry.
If we can speak out why cant you?
This is totally unfair for the owners of these establishments 'your fellow Australians'

Its also unfair on just 'one particular union' to tell them they must back off.

You know it but like always you act as one of them.

A true man regardless or political parties stands up to such injustice.

If you are an example of how your lot stand up for others God help this country and our sisters and brothers.

Its always the same with you if you cant debate the issues. You run calling screaming are harressing you, we are extreme, we are wrong, we are taking over your threads, we are old ,and stupid ,lack any education, cant spell, we are racist, and much more.

We are none of those things .

We are a simple group of people who work for no payment that have banned together supporting the RSPCA and other world wide Animal Welfare Authorities and fighting for jobs for Australian`s.
We are fighting to allow skilled migrants in because Australia needs them in regional areas.

Truth is you dont want to debate us because we always prove you wrong.

No we dont dislike you belly as you are always claiming.

We simple have a job to do and you we are not blaming.

Perhaps Stu you have a moment to view =

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=1667&page=0

If I had a dollar for Everytime! Belly said.=

oh, I must leave this thread now because of pale= Rubbish!

Belly means he cant debate pale on unions and live exports and now Stu from Tapp Simple as that.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Sunday, 20 April 2008 5:52:52 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I understand that some do not understand
I understand that some can not see past their own biases
I know some truly think only they have the facts.
But I will never understand why threads must die at those hands.
I take my own advice and follow so very many who post here, it is clear only ignoring some posters will work rules do not rational debate is not possible.
And strange as it sounds some feed of being noticed even if it is while being totally wrong.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 21 April 2008 6:11:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy