The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > HOMOPHOBICS - please explain!

HOMOPHOBICS - please explain!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. All
Brock. We are still waiting!
Posted by evolution, Sunday, 23 March 2008 11:11:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pelican. Your last sentence, makes all the sense to the bone.

Well thought about.
Posted by evolution, Sunday, 23 March 2008 11:18:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Your all stupid except for Leigh and Mr Right. Maybe CE Morgan just has big balls instead having the hide to say that homophobics are secretly attracted to homos when we all know from the other thread he is a bum boy. This goes withgout saying for god bothers who are inherently stupid but also for people who are led by animals down the food chain. It is also pretty stupid pretending that only god bothers hate homos. All the people who hate homos and aren't god bothers don't even have churches so they don't get protestors in their church and homos are always hassling god bothers so others have less reason. Leigh was spot on pointing out how Izzo wasn't straight with us and give me a break about that bull. Sheep are so stupid they wouldn't know the difference that doesn't mean they won't mount the first ewe they come across. It is surprising and a funny thought for bulls but if true it would be the same. That type of thing isn't gay just stupid. People should leave homos alone as long as they keep away from the kids. Other people should stop pretending that anyone who disagrees with their stupid ideas is scared of homos. Your just making a joke of yourself.
Posted by J Bennett, Tuesday, 25 March 2008 9:06:47 AM
What a sad little person J Bennett is. So much hate from such a tiny brain. Do us a favour and crawl back under your homophobic rock.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Tuesday, 25 March 2008 10:08:39 AM
J Bennett -

For starters, the word is 'you're.' It's a contraction of two words - 'you' and 'are' as in, 'you're.'

'Your' refers to the possessive. As in, 'it's your spelling that's flawed.'

Paragraphs would also be nice, even if it's just to break up the scarcely legible stream of invective.

I know it's cheap to focus on grammar than ideas, but frankly, the ideas you're putting forward don't have much to them either.

As for CJ being a 'bum boy,' I find the hypocrisy there quite amusing.

You say it's wrong to dismiss those who speak out against homosexuality as simply homophobes, yet you tar people who defend them as homosexual.

See the hypocrisy? How is it any different? If people who dislike homosexuality aren't homophobic, then why are people who defend them homosexual?

My suspicion is that you're reacting to the 'fear' connotations associated with the term 'phobic' and you just don't like anyone thinking you could be afraid.

It's clear you hate homosexuality - and the term 'homophobe' also applies to people who hate it, rather than fear it.

So how can you deny you're a homophobe? Are you saying you like homosexuality?

It's a bit bizarre really. You're disguising it as concern for children but the denigrating language you use is pretty compelling evidence to the contrary.

I've also proven in other threads that you're ignorant of the inequities in relation to issues like civil unions. You even made the comment that homosexuals have everything equal except for adoption, which is just plain ignorant.

But I guess there's plenty of things you can be proven ignorant of.

You say "People should leave homos alone as long as they keep away from the kids."

Then... why, when I clicked on your comment history, do I see that half your comments are devoted to denigrating homosexuals?

If you're going to criticise, then go ahead - but please, try to make your invective a little more coherent.
Posted by TurnRightThenLeft, Tuesday, 25 March 2008 10:26:04 AM
If i'm not mistaken humans are animals.Bi sexuality amongst animals is the norm.So what's the big deal.We are not talkink about paedophiles who prey on the weak and the defenseless,we are talking about consenting adults who happen to prefer people of their own sex.Why should it matter to anyone else what happens in the privacy of your bedroom.Live and let live i say.If someone rapes men,women or children let them be punished but for loving someone of their own gender leave them alone.They are not hurting you.Why are people obssessed with telling others how to live their lives.I don't understand why it would matter to anyone not involved.
Posted by haygirl, Tuesday, 25 March 2008 1:33:33 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy