The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > My Immediate Observations of Trump Shooting

My Immediate Observations of Trump Shooting

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 13
  12. 14
  13. 15
  14. All
"The shooter was also known to be associated with ANTIFA and some other radical left wing groups; but it only matters apparently, his membership of the Republicans."

He donated to ActBlue, Hillary Clintons Presidential campaign in 2016.
That in my book means he had Trump Derangement Syndrome, and hated the 'deplorables'.

Being a card carrying Republican probably helped him gain access to Trump events and maybe even guns as well without as much scrutiny, and considering the attempt would certainly cost him his life, why not leave behind the idea he was one of them?
- and maybe he'd already hidden the weapon somewhere beforehand?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 15 July 2024 7:04:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Good to see the Trumpsters proclaiming their messiah, The Dangerous Doctor Donald, GOD THE DONALD! With his next miracle, God The Donald will leap from atop the Grand Canyon, and as he plungers to the raging river 1,000 foot below, a band of 'Triumphant Angles' will swoop down from the heavens, and upon their wings they shall carry the wondrous Donald God back to his heavenly kingdom......... Now! How can you top that one Gar Gar Joe!....Joe don't know what to do, said to his campaign team; "If I give out free 'Weenie Dogs'on Fridays do yah thinks da folks will da vote far me?"..."Shut up Joe, drink your coco, 'Weenie Dogs' wont cut it!"
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 15 July 2024 8:50:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Just saw a clip in which two snipers had the would be assassin in their sights for three minutes but weren't given permission to shoot !
What does that tell us ?
Watching 4 corners just now would give anyone cold shivers down the spine as to the degree of connivery among the Left.
Trump has the useless & corrupt bureaudroids in a panic spin ! Good, decent Public Servants must surely be breathing sighs of relief !
Posted by Indyvidual, Monday, 15 July 2024 9:24:39 PM
A woman's voice at the end of 4 Corners said America is gone ! What she didn't say is that it was the Left that sent it away !
If Australians aren't careful it'll go that way here too. The ABC appears to push for that, the same ABC we all pay for !
Posted by Indyvidual, Monday, 15 July 2024 9:28:13 PM
Well I have been saying everything they try to do to hurt Trump only makes him stronger;
Kind of like everything they do in foreign policy to try to hurt Russia or China blows up in their faces.
I stated the other day that their official stated foreign policy is: SUICIDE

It's because we're lead by incompetent fanatics.
Which is a true statement completely regardless of Donald Trumps existence.
In fact, one might actually say that Donald Trumps existence works as a great throw-off.
They create a big fuss about him, to distract from themselves.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 15 July 2024 9:59:36 PM
The fake charges against Trump for holding supposedly classified documents in Mar-a-Lago has been completely defeated. The presiding judge has announced that the case was a breach of the constitution and all charges have been dropped.

This follows the unravelling of the charges bought against Trump in Georgia and the utter shattering of that prosecutor's reputation.

And then there's the fraud case in NY where the sentencing has been delayed as the judge weighs whether the Supreme Court's ruling on presidential immunity means that some of the evidence used was inadmissible. That case was always going to be overturned once the appeals got outside NY, but it could be over much earlier than that.

That just leaves the January 6 case and that was always going to be a failure, instituted for the theatre rather than the facts of the matter.

It could all change, but just now Trump seems like an unstoppable juggernaut.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 16 July 2024 7:49:22 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 13
  12. 14