The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > My Immediate Observations of Trump Shooting

My Immediate Observations of Trump Shooting

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. All
First thing I noticed lots of people in background were looking to their right.
First reports said shooter was on roof of nearby building.
When it was confirmed it was a graze of ear, then I thought were did
the bullet then go.
An interview of a man who had blood on his shirt who appears works in
a hospital said someone was hit in head and mentioned grey matter.
They gave him CPR. He might be the attendee who is reported dead.
Posted by Bezza, Sunday, 14 July 2024 4:52:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It was like a pantomime or wrestling spectacle where members of the crowd shout and gestculate wildly, pointing out the bad guy up to no good, only to be ignored for their efforts. I can't help wondering if it might have been different if the perpetrator had looked like Travis Bickle.
Posted by Fester, Sunday, 14 July 2024 9:09:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Violence in the worlds most violent society raises its ugly head again, to be expected. Unfortunately nothing out of the normal. USA July 13th/14th gun violence 4 dead, 22 injured.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 14 July 2024 9:26:12 PM
A 20 year old shooter & apparently a registered member of the republican Party. It's going to be interesting how this will be exploited by the Democrat orientated outfits !
I just hope all sides will work towards high-powered weapons being taken off the shelves !
Posted by Indyvidual, Sunday, 14 July 2024 10:03:52 PM
https://youtu.be/BUJqx3MSpw8?si=-DLpQONN_7vaLIRr
Posted by Indyvidual, Sunday, 14 July 2024 10:17:43 PM
Perhaps the shooter wouldn't have been able to get close enough if he wasn't a nominal card carrying Republican Party registered voter. The people carrying the high powered sniper weapons were the Secret Service. The civilian verson of the AR15 though a relative of the military version is accurate to about 300 metres from memory, any big game hunting weapon would presumably be able to do a similar job. Trump is probably a gun owner.

I don't think with the biased politicised Woke/ Marxist dominated US Institutions that the law enforcement community can be trusted any more than the average citizen. As they say guns don't kill people, people kill people. Most gun owners and organisations are very responsible and are very conscious of gun safety. Power always needs to be balanced between the governments and the people, and this includes access to the means of physical force- otherwise slavery results.

There have been several people on the Woke/ Marxist dominated media seemingly inciting assassination of Trump in recent days.

This may not be over- there may be other attempts leading up to the election and perhaps with multiple shooters next time. The Democrats need to wind back the rhetoric if they want to reduce their complicity.

As Nigel Farage said this seems an inevitable result of Marxist/ Woke actions.

In the meantime I hope that the Marxist/ Woke at least give lip service to the victims here.

I think Trump is to be admired for his courage- some have said "He is a Warrior President!".
Posted by Canem Malum, Monday, 15 July 2024 1:22:23 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy