The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The NDIS debacle

The NDIS debacle

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. All
"And you talk about Trump?

Sorry, I can't take that seriously."

Yeah you never did understand the Trump revolution, did you? I can't blame you...it was quote complex and required independent thinking.

Still I do wonder why you favour the candidate of the rich and privileged over the candidate of the poor and disadvantaged. I guess that's another thing that requires independent thinking rather than fictitious league tables,
Posted by mhaze, Monday, 17 June 2024 11:53:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
mhaze,

You have no idea about me.

And frankly, I'm no longer interested in you.

Cheers.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 17 June 2024 12:01:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It is said that there are three things certain in life...birth death and taxes.

I think we can add a fourth - whenever Foxy finds herself faced by uncomfortable issues, she decrees she doesn't want to talk any more.
Posted by mhaze, Monday, 17 June 2024 1:22:56 PM
mhaze,

Nah. she justs loses interest when she sees its pointless.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 17 June 2024 1:36:02 PM
Foxy is simply a typical Leftie who leaves when truth & fact gets in the way !
Posted by Indyvidual, Wednesday, 19 June 2024 8:38:12 AM
Indyvidual,

Foxy is not typical.

She's unique and awesome!

You're welcome.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 19 June 2024 9:34:38 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy