The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The NDIS debacle

The NDIS debacle

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. All
Abbott is often ranked in the lower tier of
Australian Prime Ministers.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 16 June 2024 11:59:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Abbott is often ranked in the lower tier of
Australian Prime Ministers."

And often not.

But I don't care how OTHERS rank him. I prefer to think for myself.
Posted by mhaze, Sunday, 16 June 2024 4:11:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
mhaze,

Trump supporters thinking for themselves?
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 16 June 2024 4:25:16 PM
I hope the next leader puts a stop to the economic and environmental train wreck of renewable energy. SA currently 11% wind and solar, 80% gas and 200mw imported from Victoria. What a mess!

https://aemo.com.au/energy-systems/electricity/national-electricity-market-nem/data-nem/data-dashboard-nem

Australia needs an energy grid that works, not a trillion dollar wind and solar con job.
Posted by Fester, Sunday, 16 June 2024 5:19:59 PM
Trump supporters thinking for themselves?

Yep....you should try it some time.

You know the idea of deciding the quality of a leader based on actual facts rather than some league table designed by someone else of unknown bias.

You know...thinking for yourself.
Posted by mhaze, Sunday, 16 June 2024 5:27:07 PM
mhaze,

The quality of a leader?

And you talk about Trump?

Sorry, I can't take that seriously.

See ya.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 17 June 2024 10:32:41 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. All