The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Do Libertarians Still Exist?

Do Libertarians Still Exist?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
Random & Foxy,
You've fallen into the trap of believing that by going to UNI you're automatically fully aware.
Posted by Indyvidual, Sunday, 12 May 2024 6:54:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"And possibly - Julian Assange."

For a libertarian old Jules doesn't have much to say about authoritarian regimes. In the case of Russia I believe his lack of comment is due to his not speaking Russian, and my guess is that his Mandarin, Korean and Farsi aren't too hot either.

But he did make a few criticisms of the Ecuadorian government while he was hiding in their embassy. One thing led to another and old Jules decided to assert his intellectual superiority by wiping his poo on the walls of his lodgings, after which his landlords decided that a good flush was in order. Unfortunately his Gandalf disguise did not help him evade the arresting officers.
Posted by Fester, Sunday, 12 May 2024 8:16:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Libitarians are just Right Wing extremists who do not have the guts to admit it.

They are the mythical 'Swing Voters' who when it comes to the privacy of the voting booth, would vote for Trump if he were on the ballot.
Posted by Random, Sunday, 12 May 2024 9:02:26 PM
Random & Foxy,
You've fallen into the trap of believing that by going to UNI you're automatically fully aware.
Posted by Indyvidual, Sunday, 12 May 2024 6:54:29 PM

There is no trap. You haven't been there so what the farc would you know?

I feel sorry for you.
Posted by Random, Sunday, 12 May 2024 9:07:19 PM
Hi Foxy,
"With all due respect - your posts don't make sense."
- It did make sense, but you missed the point, it flew right over your head.
I saw where Indy was going in his first comment.
There's a keyword in his following comment that confirmed it.

I believe he was saying:
'The educated are not the educated, they are the indoctrinated'
And given the emphasis on DEI like a modern day religion, I'd say his argument has validity.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Sunday, 12 May 2024 11:07:18 PM
I believe he was saying:
'The educated are not the educated, they are the indoctrinated'
And given the emphasis on DEI like a modern day religion, I'd say his argument has validity.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Sunday, 12 May 2024 11:07:18 PM

First there was an attack on science, but selectively, an attack on climate science. Now this is an attack on teaching of science by people who do not know what it really is.

This forum is populated mostly by right wingers who didn't finish high school. They can't even work out the consequences of their loopy populist ideas inserted into their heads by people who did go to universtity, hired by companies with a vested interest in the chattering masses having those 'beliefs' regardless of the science.
Posted by Random, Monday, 13 May 2024 4:32:48 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All