The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Do Libertarians Still Exist?

Do Libertarians Still Exist?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All
Well, where does most of the nonsense plaguing society come from ?
Posted by Indyvidual, Tuesday, 14 May 2024 1:18:50 PM

Sky News
Posted by Random, Tuesday, 14 May 2024 2:02:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Random,

That is very unfair of you on Indy, he has worked tirelessly for years on this forum to post nonsense, and I believe his efforts in that regard have been outstanding, and most successful, please give him due credit! I have already got him in favour of my Dads Army Boot Camp, aka Seniors National Service! Ah yes, No Sky News, aka Murdoch Clap Trap, is 'Beat Up' Bolt still a regular on the Evening Garbage masquerading as "news" on No Sky News?
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 14 May 2024 3:46:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The hosts on Sky news are probably helping the liberals lose votes.
What a sad second-rate lot they are, and about as likeable as Dutton.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 15 May 2024 1:42:16 AM
Paul1405,
Being so silly without having to try must be a boring challenge for you. The principle of wanting good for society is just utterly lost on you. Stop attending your indoctrination classes !
Posted by Indyvidual, Wednesday, 15 May 2024 9:23:41 AM
What a sad second-rate lot they are, and about as likeable as Dutton.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 15 May 2024 1:42:16 AM

I agree, Dutton has "an unelectable head."
Posted by Random, Saturday, 18 May 2024 1:00:03 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy