The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The fallacy of a 2 state solution for Palestine.

The fallacy of a 2 state solution for Palestine.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. All
Y are you spouting Hamas propaganda?

"The number of injured soldiers has risen to 3,053 officers and soldiers, including 1,467 since the beginning of the ground attack, according to army data. Israel has waged a deadly military offensive on the Gaza Strip since an Oct. 7 attack by the Palestinian group Hamas, which Tel Aviv said killed nearly 1,200 people"

Of these 1755 are lightly injured and will completely recover in a short period and less than 500 are facing permanent disability.

Also:

"An influential Saudi newspaper has launched an excoriating attack on the leaders of Hamas, accusing them of sacrificing the lives of ordinary Gazans for their militant cause and living in luxury while Palestinians die.

“The dismembered bodies on the roads of Gaza are a bridge to the cause,” writes Saudi journalist Muhammed al-Saed in the article in the Okaz newspaper, one of the most influential outlets in the region.

In the eyes of Hamas leaders Yahya Sinwar and Ismail Haniyeh, “all of Palestine, with its men, women and children, living and dead, is not worth a toothpick,” he adds.

As the clock ticks down until the hoped-for ceasefire that negotiators are keen to have agreed before the start of Ramadan, the Muslim holy month, al-Saed claims a truce will only help Hamas leaders, some of whom will use the rebuilding of the destroyed enclave to enrich themselves.

He is also critical of Palestinian “cafe activists,” who he says will “return to playing backgammon, drinking shisha, and exchanging advice on ways to immigrate to America and Britain, which they have been cursing during the past weeks,” if and when a truce between Israel and Hamas begins."
Posted by shadowminister, Saturday, 9 March 2024 3:41:28 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,

It has been tried nearly 17 times and ways and has always failed. The Arabs refuse to accept that Israel should exist.
Posted by shadowminister, Saturday, 9 March 2024 3:52:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Shadow Minister,

«Y are you spouting Hamas propaganda?»

I very much hope that your numbers of wounded are correct, rather than the numbers suspected by my family in Israel.

As for the true motives of Hamas leaders, I can believe that Haniyeh's motives are financial, whereas I still think that Sinwar's main motive is revenge and authentic Muslim hatred of Jews. Either way, we agree that the Gazan people or "Palestine" are the very last things they care for.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Saturday, 9 March 2024 8:42:20 PM
Y

The source of the 20000 is Hamas whose figures are fabricated. The figures I produced were figures from soldiers admitted to hospitals in Israel.

You choose.
Posted by shadowminister, Sunday, 10 March 2024 3:19:48 AM
Dear ShadowMinister,

«The source of the 20000 is Hamas whose figures are fabricated.»

Thank you, I will discuss it with my family in Israel and try to find where they picked up that number.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Sunday, 10 March 2024 3:53:47 AM
Someone said the other day that if the Palestinian's are pushed back by Israel then Australia will get a lot more Palestinian refugee's. This concerns me.
Posted by Canem Malum, Sunday, 10 March 2024 4:17:12 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy