The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Why is there no action on hate preachers?

Why is there no action on hate preachers?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
There are currently several Imams in Australia preaching jihad against Australian citizens. Why are the police so weak that no action is taken until someone actually takes a knife to an innocent citizen?

http://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/sharri-markson/sharri-markson-condemns-radical-islamic-preacher-praising-martyrdom-in-shocking-footage/video/f66d18ee6bdb2e0f70a679bb85840deb
Posted by Josephus, Thursday, 15 February 2024 1:09:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What do you expect from a Pro-Israel news source?
What do you expect when we have freedom of religion?
What do you expect when Israel is killing thousands of Muslim women and kids?
What do you think they are going to talk about?
- The price of fuel and groceries?

I didn't see any evidence that it was directed at Australian citizens.

You support freedom of religion as you are religious?
If you want your religion, then the drawback is they get to have theirs.
Christians have historically done lots of horrible things too.

I don't like Islams foothold in Australia either, and I don't like the 'martyrdom rhetoric', but I didn't let them in or promote all this equality, diversity and inclusion agenda that is dividing us, nor did I support the high immigration numbers or multiculturalism.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 15 February 2024 6:30:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The segment spoke about 'martyrs', I didn't even hear anything about jihad, and nothing about Australians.
Feel free to enlighten me.

FYI, 'martyr' may not necessarily mean 'person wearing a suicide vest'
- Take this article for example:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13068517/body-missing-palestinian-girl-IDF-tank-gaza.html

>>The aid agency and the health ministry have blamed Israeli forces - with Hamas urging human rights groups and the international community to condemn what it labelled a 'horrific crime'.
'Hind and everyone else in the car is martyred,' the girl's grandfather, Baha Hamada, told the AFP news agency on Saturday.<<

Here, why don't you look at the face of the 5yo kid you support Israel murdering and hear her distraught mothers crying and the sense of hopelessness.
http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2024/02/11/hind-palestinian-family-trapped-in-car-gaza-israel-bashir-vpx.cnn

I take it you go to the 'Church of Genocide'.
I think maybe you forgot the 'Thou shalt not kill' thing...
Funny how everything Jesus taught goes out the window for "Christians" when the topic is Israeli defense.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 15 February 2024 6:55:38 PM
Violent reactions and arrests are not going to help, as they would only create more martyrs.

Armchair Critic adequately commented that "Christians have historically done lots of horrible things too." - have they been understanding any of the true teachings of Jesus Christ?

The answer is in education, about what Islam really is and what it is not.

Start here: http://www.ahmadiyya-islam.org/questions/what-is-islam/
And here: http://www.alislam.org/faq/jihad-terrorism/

"Islam reinforces the concept of humanity and respect for individual liberty. It also reminds man of his fundamental human right of being free to choose his own religion. It is clearly stated in The Quran that there is no compulsion in religion (Holy Qur’an Ch.2 V.257)."
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 15 February 2024 7:09:28 PM
The best person to ask "Why is there no action on hate preachers?" is your federal MP. There is no point in asking us; we don't make the rules. All you need to do is send a simple email to whoever is supposed to be representing you in Parliament. Use just the eight words of your topic. If you don't get a reply, resend the email. A second receipt of the same email gets attention. Don't allow them - or more likely their staff - to ignore you. You will get some sort of answer, unlike here, where you will get just an opinion - almost certainly an uniformed one.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 15 February 2024 8:20:28 PM
I have a friend in Victoria who was charged for teaching the facts of the Koran and because two Islamist women took him to Court, it cost him $500,000 in Court fees to defend himself. He made no threat of a Christian jihad against Muslims, just taught the Koran and because he had been formerly a Muslim trained in a Muslim school in Pakistan, they did it out of spite because he had converted. He had to place apologies in papers and internet because these Muslim converted Australian women were offended. If you are Christian the Courts savaged you, if you are a Muslim Jihadist as shown by these preachers you roam free to influence the young. This is totally against civil society to promote martyrdom as being a hero. As we have had examples already on our streets.
Posted by Josephus, Friday, 16 February 2024 7:40:26 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy