The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > One voice

One voice

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 28
  13. 29
  14. 30
  15. All
The Voice is only an advisory
body.
Foxy,
And what was ATSIC ?
Posted by Indyvidual, Sunday, 8 January 2023 5:47:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
WTF

I don't give a flying f..k about your "official" references. Get over yourself. With the sorts politicians and bureaucrats involved in this Voice outrage, 'official' means diddly squat when it comes to truth and honesty. Besides, OPINIONS are the name of the game here. I have expressed my opinion of this ghastly, undemocratic and racist tripe, and I'm sticking to it. You obviously hate that opinion. Well, tough titty. If you think that people are going to change their minds because you think they should, you are going to be even more disappointed with life than you already are.

You are entitled to opinions, so express them and let others express theirs without harassment from you. Who appointed you to dress down anyone you disagree with! You are getting to be worse than that woman.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 8 January 2023 6:51:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Josephus

You always conduct yourself in a gentlemanly manner, and one of the nasties calling you "thick" and a "fool" is very poor form, but not unexpected. People like him, Foxy, Paul1405 and now this WTF character still think that they can shut down people they disagree with. It's a characteristic of the Left. They are slow learners though. Their tactics haven't worked for at least the couple of decades that I've been on OLO. So, stick to it. These people are not typical of the wider community, and it's a fair bet that there are lots of people out there who take in what you say who you will never hear from, but who will be thinking about what they read here when they vote.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 8 January 2023 7:29:15 PM
WTF?

ttbn states: "If you think that people are going to change their minds because you think they should, you are going to be even more disappointed..."

I think people should form their opinions based of factual information.

An opinion about an important issue should be supported by facts not feelings and emotions.

When I choose to I will continue to comment when I see misinformation and overemotive nonsense used to support comments.
Posted by WTF? - Not Again, Monday, 9 January 2023 6:19:14 AM
It has been said that "an entirely vacuous and self-contradictory way of thinking has taken hold of most of the population". I don't quite know how any one person can know what "most of the population" thinks, but it could explain why we have the most Leftist Government ever, led by an ignorant Ocker who sounds like a side-show barker; and a totally useless and timid Opposition. Along with anonymous people thinking that their opinions are better than others, and acting as mouthpieces for whatever political ideology they are enslaved to. All emotion and no intellect: all piss and wind, but expecting to be listened to. All low-information types, manipulated by 'experts' in the media and online: bullies whose minds never got past the schoolyard stage - and, of course, the most Left-wing PM ever, and social media where only one side's opinions are allowed.

At least we can stand up to their rubbish on OLO without being cancelled; and what makes them acceptable on Twitter and Facebook, just makes them look ridiculous here among people with a healthier outlook.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 9 January 2023 8:35:01 AM
The Voice. ATSIC chapter 2. Divide and conquer.

NO. NO. NO and NO again
Posted by GBC, Monday, 9 January 2023 8:55:22 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 28