The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > One voice

One voice

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 28
  9. 29
  10. 30
  11. All
http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/aboriginals-and-australians-will-be-the-ones-that-suffer-if-the-voice-fails/ar-AA162hbB?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=16364552b75c4ecbbafd9105c9dce728
Posted by Josephus, Saturday, 7 January 2023 2:21:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
WTF?

Josephus states: "I do not misunderstand what a voice will mean to Australia."

There are many lengthy documents available for you to research about this topic.

This is not the first discussion thread about this topic and many links to this material have been supplied by numerous commentators.

I would advice those who want to understand about the Voice that they engage with this material before they comment.

ttbn has already said on previous threads that ttbn is not prepared to read this material. ttbn has also previously said that ttbn does not believe people who have read this material.

I realise that this is an opinion forum and those that comment need not necessary either tell the truth nor provide sources for fact checking when they make comments.

Those who want to comment from a self identified position of ignorance have nothing of value to provide to discussions of this nature.

They cannot be taken seriously and they opinions are basically worthless
Posted by WTF? - Not Again, Saturday, 7 January 2023 2:53:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
WTF?

Josephus includes a link in one of his threads.

The link takes us to a Sky News page where their is a THREE SENTENCE QUOTE.

There is also some right-wing talking head who I assume is telling us what will happen if the Voice "fails".

No wonder you do not understand.

I suggest you avoid the lazy use of any biased news feeds and go directly to the source material.

If, like ttbn, you do not trust Google as a search engine I suggest you use one of the many others that are available.
Posted by WTF? - Not Again, Saturday, 7 January 2023 4:19:59 PM
Looks like quite a number of posters here have no recollection of ATSIC.
Posted by Indyvidual, Saturday, 7 January 2023 9:05:40 PM
Hi Josephus,

Instead of quoting Jacinta Price et al, you need to
do your research as WTF and I suggest. There are
a wide range of sources available on the web and
they've also been given in many discussions on this
forum including the detailed report presented to
parliament by Dr Marcia Langton and her team.

You don't understand what the Voice entails, and
until you do your research you can't be taken
seriously. You're simply a naysayer and a mischief maker.
Jacinta Price's reference about Gucci to Linda Burney is
hypocritical - when Price is so desperate for the approval
of the right-wing elite celebrities
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 8 January 2023 6:47:09 AM
Foxy, The fact that you despise Jacinta Price because you say she is right wing, indicates the Voice is a left-wing propaganda of the Labor Party, and will not create unity but partisanship. We are all Australians under one law and have equal value. We have eleven aboriginal voices already in Parliament and they speak for that community. Why do we need another tax payer funded bureau-ocracy?
Posted by Josephus, Sunday, 8 January 2023 7:55:04 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 28
  9. 29
  10. 30
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy