The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > ‘Post-feminist’ or ‘pro-rape’ culture? > Comments

‘Post-feminist’ or ‘pro-rape’ culture? : Comments

By Anastasia Powell and Sheree Cartwright, published 16/11/2009

Women and men need to work together to ensure a culture that is 'anti-rape' and pro-equality.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. All
all Australian men are required to govern and control all Australian women under the terms
of the nation's Constitution yet some men take it upon themselves to feign serious
discussion about gender equality, in between lambasting other men for allowing women
access to education en masse. privilege just doesn't rest easy on some.
Posted by whistler, Thursday, 26 November 2009 9:15:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
E Sykes! We! The real men! The back bone! of societies all over good old planet Earth, don’t hate women. Just dislike what feminism is turning women into! End of story! You see! If you feel compelled to persistently fight the laws of nature (heterosexuality) which underpins all mammals, you will be preserved as contracted Mad-Cow or Foot in Mouth
Disease. (feminist traits) By the community at large.

Now! It’s clear that you can not! Digest the English language in a sane context! As you miss-cons crewed just about everyone’s posts with your own interpretation and then comment on that itself! Another typical feminist trait! (deception) Do you think that we are all stupid? Or are you drowning in that sea of arrogance with an over perspective of a woman’s worth!

As fare as “Social Experts” go! We, the community have never! had so many fly out of
Our learning institutes! And yet that utopia of “and they lived happily ever after” seams
even further out of reach, then ever before! Right across the boarder community in all aspects of one’s life. Let’s face it! The over whelming majority of men do not!! Condon
rape of ether gender! At least a women’s vagina is made to take a penes! Unlike a young man’s anis! That is a real painful tragedy, and one that is under reported if! reported at all! As it would be the most humiliating of all! To a Man! And now that it’s not a criminal offence to play in the gutter! It’s never been so prevalent as it is today in our
community.

These posts on this article are going no ware, except in the circle of the gender wars!
Don’t fight the laws of nature! You will not win! End of story.
Posted by Peterson, Thursday, 26 November 2009 11:18:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Peterson - vicious 19th century attitudes displayed with pride in the 21st century – general guilt and hatred of self with added homophobia and sexism all rolled into three paragraphs – you definitely get the award for the most ignorant person/post I’ve yet encountered on OLO...that’s really something.
Posted by E.Sykes, Thursday, 26 November 2009 11:44:05 AM
<all Australian men are required to govern and control all Australian women under the terms of the nation's Constitution>
Posted by whistler, Thursday, 26 November 2009

Gee, I must have slept through that one at school.

I don't think my parents ever read the constitution, they generally made decisions jointly, or dad deferred to mum.
Posted by JamesH, Thursday, 26 November 2009 2:50:05 PM
<"And some people wonder why I despise feminism?">
Posted by Antiseptic.

Well it's certainly not rational. My guess is that you can't confront the reality that your ex needed to escape you, thereby creating a need to blame something for your loss other than your own behaviour.

Feminism - or more precisely, the lies and myths attributed to feminism by people like yourself who don't have the least knowledge of it - provided a convenient scape goat for your narcissistic rage.

I honestly believe that you need to sit down regularly with someone and work through some of these issues until you find some peace and acceptance within yourself.
Posted by Pynchme, Thursday, 26 November 2009 3:38:39 PM
Now! Now! E.Sykes. Sticks and stones …………………..! I rest my case!
What planet did you say you come from? And do the fish bite as well as you?
I’m rapped! And you have a chip on your chest! Where your breast should be!
Please let me help you!
Posted by Peterson, Thursday, 26 November 2009 10:25:56 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy