The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > In defence of Muslims > Comments

In defence of Muslims : Comments

By Keysar Trad, published 28/11/2008

The Muslim community is, once again, in the dock, defending itself against a myriad of allegations.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. 21
  11. All
Mr Periwinkle

Your last post was a real doozie. Talk about obfuscation and irrelevance.
BTW Indian travel site:
http://www.mapsofindia.com/india-economy.html

I'd love to know where they got the figure on "share of world income in 1700 AD" from!! "ROFL".

You are obviously trying to change the subject, which is, as I said, about the threat we face from Islam, an ideology which is all the more dangerous because it is based on religion.

I have given enough links to indicate that the so-called “religion of peace” has territorial ambitions, and wishes to convert, as it always has done, the mass of the world’s population to its authoritarian rule.

The problem is not the necessarily the large mass of Muslims who are unwitting tools of this fascist ideology. At least, I hope they are unwitting, because if they are not, the problem is even worse than I thought.

As I said before, how are we to distinguish the “moderate” Muslims from the “Islamists?

I have never called for all Muslims to die, as they frequently are heard to utter about the West, Westerners, America and Israel.
“Death to America” they chant. “Israel should be wiped off the map” says Ahmedinajad.

“Anyone who insults Islam shall die”, they shout.

I do not suggest that they be rounded up and put in concentration camps, like their friends the Nazis did to the Jews and others who opposed Nazi rule.

I could list a lot of incidents, which prove that not only do they talk like this, but that they actually put it into action.

My suggestion is that we put a halt to all Muslim immigration into the West, and also give them financial incentives to return permanently to their homelands.

This will eventually be in their interests as well as ours, because they will not, indeed CANNOT, integrate and remain as true Muslims.

If the situation continues as it is, there will be an enormous backlash against them from the populations in whose midst they find themselves, and the resulting civil war will not be pretty.
Posted by Froggie, Thursday, 18 December 2008 6:46:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This is Keyser Trad:

“ The criminal dregs of white society colonised this country, and now, they only take the select choice of other societies, and the descendants of these criminal dregs tell us that they are better than us. And because we are not elitists, we tolerate them. Yet they want us to assimilate “

This is real racism, hard core racism.. At the level of KKK intensity. This is what the author, Nursam, should be fighting.
Posted by SedatSmith, Friday, 19 December 2008 2:15:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SedatSmith, you are so right about that. I'm just sick of their continually playing the victim card, when it is they who are the racists and fascists.
It seems strange that we continually let them get away with it.
For the last 40 or 50 years we have been hectored and bullied into accepting all this PC multicultural rubbish, such that now, we are frightened to stand up for our culture for fear of being called "racist".
Especially in the UK, where it has gone so much further than it has here. Yet I can see that the same trend is playing itself out in Australia.
The English, I suppose, were tired after the Second World War and just wanted a little peace and a good life.
So they have put up with all this BS. I hope (and believe) that Australians are made of sterner stuff.
The result of this "multi-culti" experiment being played out, will end up with the Balkanisation of the whole of the western world, complete with inter-racial strife and "no-go" zones. It is already the case in France, the UK, even Sweden and Norway, where the police are afraid to enter certain suburbs.
http://catholicgauze.blogspot.com/2006/11/no-go-areas-of-france-and-rest-of.html
http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/429
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1574694/Bishop-warns-of-no-go-zones-for-non-Muslims.html
Posted by Froggie, Friday, 19 December 2008 10:27:01 PM
Keysar Trad is not being racist when he refers to "the criminal dregs of white society" who colonized this country. He's stating a straightforward fact which is unfortunately denied by the establishment who, in typical fashion, often overcompensate for that unsavory fact by going over the top with their faux-Englishness and other pretentiousness. All the same, it may be worth reminding Keysar (if he seems too loose or generalizing with some more sensitive white Australians) that the overwhelming majority of white Australians did not come from such "criminal dregs" and did not make that early colonization phase. To qualify his essentially correct statement: most white Australians too - not just newer arrivals like Keysar - have to contend with a sickening, topsy-turvy hierarchy anyway, where descendants of the criminal dregs established themselves as a pompous state oligarchy of sorts since before the Rum Rebellion.
Posted by mil-observer, Saturday, 20 December 2008 5:14:06 AM
The people who colonised australia were British politicians not the convicts that they brought here.

Some people imply or say we let in the Dregs of Lebanese society in 1975 onwards. Tanveer Ahmed made a point about the specific low class people we imported. Marrickville based Tanveer as a Bangladeshi Muslim growing up in western Sydney realises there is a much greater threat from Arab Muslim bigots than there is from evil whitey.

If a white person who said the truth that we imported the dregs of Lebanese society in 1975 they would be up at the HREOC.
Posted by victimofbigots, Saturday, 20 December 2008 8:13:48 AM
Welcome victim! Such a recent OLO arrival (all of 3 posts now in that name), and all just to spread the same hate. Yum! Amazing coincidence that such a recent addition could "interject" here. ;-)

No, that's not true (well your whole post really). The Lebanese immigrants of the '70s are overwhelmingly NON-CONVICT. One of my good workmates is from that background and his dad is a veteran of the warfare going on then; great folks, and no criminal convictions. My family and I have several good Lebanese friends, and we shop regularly at Lebanese businesses (Muslim ones too, so I must be "a traitor"! Ha!) None of them was in any way dumped into this country either, even though some nasties in Israel and the west apparently wanted to dump them somewhere via some aggressive war.

Who were these "British politicians" who brought convicts here? Whatever, I was referring to "criminal dregs of white society" in the way Keysar apparently meant: the uppers, royals and other criminal imperialists who thought it their right to steal and enslave as much of the world as they could get away with. The actual "convicts" among that crowd were really only those who were let into the ruling elite, and who joined in the big racket that is empire.

I sympathize with your victimhood. What a pity.
Posted by mil-observer, Saturday, 20 December 2008 8:50:28 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. 21
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy