The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Fair cop on media ruling, Mr Jones > Comments

Fair cop on media ruling, Mr Jones : Comments

By Irfan Yusuf, published 20/4/2007

Surely shock jocks, of all people, wouldn't want to see anyone get away with breaking the law?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. All
Netab: Read your newspapers watch your TV and see that 99% of terrorists are pagan moslems. Read the terrorist hand book also known as the koran. Do a bit of study instead of bleating and peeping about the nasty, nasty horrible Christians. Did you know, it's in the koran, that moslems are allowed - nay commanded to lie to non-moslems to allay their fears then when the situation is in their favour resume the attack. Did you know that this same book allows/commands truce breaking between moslems and pigs and monkeys. Pigs and monkeys is also from the bloodthirsty koran it refers too Christians and Jews who I may add are to be converted to pagan islam which means worshipping a saudi tribal god called the moon god of mecca or slain. READ the flamin book and wake up to yourself. Regards, numbat
Posted by numbat, Friday, 20 April 2007 4:31:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Firstly, I couldn't give a toss about Jones, but trying to blame him for inciting Cronulla is absurd. Jones seems to have been hauled over the coals by the multiculturalism industry who are now in damage control with their beloved 'melting pot of brotherhood' being shown by the day to be a myth. Immigrants usually integrate into Australian society by the second or third generation but today we see little of this, especially from the Muslim communities. Instead we are faced with a balkanization of entire suburban areas where people of one nationality form enclaves. It is becoming undeniable that the cause is their 'religion', where they are taught that non Muslims are lesser beings - pigs and dogs. Their children are discouraged from mixing with non Muslims and old prejudices get passed on.
Anyone who thinks this culture will ever get along with ours the way the cultures of many other immigrant groups have is seriously deluded.
I notice whenever people post here about Muslims some have the habit of pointing out the Bible etc is also this or that and these people seem ignorant of the fact that Judeo-Christian religions have long ago accepted rationality. Islam never has, and as consequence remains a medieval ideology of supremacy rather than a religion. Another tendency is to brand anyone critical of of multiculturalism or Islam as racist to prevent any debate on the issues.
Posted by Gitmo Guy, Friday, 20 April 2007 6:51:57 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
My comment about Mr Jones is; who cares? Mr Jones must be getting close to a point where he is running out of political favours and a smell of political liability is becoming a stench - I'm afraid his supporters are going to have to deal with his political execution soon - my heart will bleed!

In 1109, a single warrior / scholar set out to unite the clans of the Saudian Arabian Peninsula. By 1300, a ascendant Islamic Empire stretched from the Cape of Good Hope to Southern Europe. It was the Super power of its day. Its technological level was probably in front of western europe by 2 / 3 hundred years. It was highly sophisticated in the arts, sciences and medicine, a place that attracted the intellectual elite of the known world. Its down fall was.....that it tolerated and supported and integrated with, indigenous culture's. The laws of this magnificent empire could quite easily be translated through the laws of a modern democracy.
The Empire was lost because it was multicultural but its rise to power in such a short time was a result of its multicultural strategy for Empire building.

Read the whole history of Islam but especially its time of Empire, before you make a judgement on Islam.

Goodnight.
Posted by Netab, Friday, 20 April 2007 9:55:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If Jones got off lightly,what can we say about those 200 hundred feral Muslims who were involved in the revenge attacks at Cronulla Irfan.How many of them have been arrested and charged?One or two was the last count.
The ACMA is comprised of left wing academics and ex ABC apparatchiks.We could expect nothing less from this clack of self serving,insular bureaucracy that has never had their perceptions moulded by survival,since they convienently suck off the public purse.

Are you a freelance lawyer Irfan,or do you also find the public nipple of tax payer funded sustenanse too enticing?
Posted by Arjay, Friday, 20 April 2007 10:17:25 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A word for our wise Mr Jones:
Mr Jones, following your court attendance today I heard your little speech on TV this evening where you stated that you were unsure how to judge the outcome of the day's events.
May I suggest that it was you sir, who was being judged today.

Babushka
Posted by Babushka, Friday, 20 April 2007 11:07:23 PM
Now that Allan is a certified criminal, I wonder whether we are going hear any more from our esteemed broadcaster on the issue of crime and punishment? Not a great time to be found guilty of criminal behaviour; the ghost of Burke is engaging the PM at the moment. I think Allen is going to find that the return calls from prominent types will take some time in the future.

I hope Allan is shown in this time of crisis, the same considerations that he has given others in difficult times. The piper must be paid!
Posted by Netab, Saturday, 21 April 2007 4:26:27 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. All