The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Australians 'the worst Muslim haters in the world'? > Comments

Australians 'the worst Muslim haters in the world'? : Comments

By Manny Waks, published 24/4/2007

Visitors to Australia can talk all the nonsense they want, as long as they aren't a security threat.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. Page 19
  10. All
Dear Boaz
You get me at good points being I belive in all three religions as Islam teaches,
It also teaches equality between man and women, rape is punishable by death in Islam. It is not as merciful as we are with 55 years, Murder is also punishable by death in Islam.

Luke chapter 19 verse 27
But as for those! These enemies of mine that don’t won’t me to rule over them bring them here and slay them before me.

Mathew chapter 10 verse 34 onwards
Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth, but a sword for I have come to set a son against a farther and a daughter against her mother, and so on
How many priests do we get in the media for molesting children, how many non Muslims do we get for rape? Do we blame there religion do we say this is what Jesus taught.
I am not attacking the bible, for it is pure beyond our understanding, nor am I attacking Jesus his beauty is beyond our imagination, that’s why Muslims don’t make imitation drawings of any prophet.
Boaz see the difference with me studying Islam is I don’t follow mans interpretation and I view things for my self, every Muslim I know says church and synagogue is the house of god.
Verse 62 Buqqura all Jews that belive in mosses all Christians that belive in Jesus all Moslems that belive in the prophet and Sabian if all work righteously and do good shall have no fear nor shall they greave.
I am not out to justify any evil committed by man. Like the inquisition like the holocaust like suddam Hussein, religion has all ways been a way to control man.
You picked one little thing in the Quran that you don’t understand and you made up so many things that have no grounds.
As a rabbi a priest and imam knows you can not isolate a verses from any scripture you must look at the revelation in its totality.

Peace be to you and your family
Posted by KOOREE, Thursday, 31 May 2007 9:17:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Kooree.. I find this so frustrating, because I'm limited to trying to keep track of all these posts :)
Forgive me if I seem to go silent at times ok.. just look me up where you see me active and bounce a nulla nulla of my noggin to remind me to reply :)

I can see from the pattern of your last post that you are being fed the sugar coated version of Islam mate. Also, you are looking at the Bible and Jesus words in a way which is not supported by the bigger context.
I've been through that 'and slay them before me' with Pericles, but look at it closely mate.. it was a parable.. it was not a specific teaching about every detail. It was a story to convey one major truth.
The 'context' is this:
"You blokes think the final kingdom is coming immediately eh...
No..its like this"...(parable)

11While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once.

See it ? "they thought..at once" hence.. story...

"Slay them b4 me" is about 'judgement day'.

The other bit about Jesus saying "You think I came to bring peace, no.. etc.. " its really clear if you look at the whole chapter and the whole of Jesus ministry. Specially after he died and rose.. and the actions of Paul... if not all members of a family embrace Christ, those who don't.. will often persecute those who did..THAT is the sword he is talking about mate. He is not saying he came to form an army or just wreck families. But if a member of a family repents, seeks forgiveness in Christ and is renewed.. the family can sometimes react rather violently.

The Bible....It's quite understandable mate.. its just a matter of reading the whole and reading carefully.
blessings.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Friday, 1 June 2007 6:18:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Just because you keep repeating the same old tosh, Boaz, doesn't make it true.

>>I've been through that 'and slay them before me' with Pericles, but look at it closely mate.. it was a parable<<

Your answer then was inadequate and expedient, as it is once again here.

This always your response, however much you deny it.

If there is an "unwelcome" verse in the Bible, sure enough, to you it is metaphorical, not literal.

Whenever there is a supportive and humane verse from the Qur'an quoted back at you, sure enough, to you it is "the sugar coated version of Islam"

Why do you persist with such shallow tactics? It does you no credit, and simply confirms the view that you are only interested in denigration and rabble-rousing.

>>The Bible....It's quite understandable mate.. its just a matter of reading the whole and reading carefully<<

By "reading carefully", you simply mean "the Boaz way", don't you? It's very, very tedious.
Posted by Pericles, Saturday, 2 June 2007 12:20:48 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. Page 19
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy