The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Australians 'the worst Muslim haters in the world'? > Comments

Australians 'the worst Muslim haters in the world'? : Comments

By Manny Waks, published 24/4/2007

Visitors to Australia can talk all the nonsense they want, as long as they aren't a security threat.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. 19
  10. All
It is sad to see so much public discussion about Muslims.

It really is time for the media to cut back on it. The 350,000 or so Muslims in this country must feel stressed as soon as they step outside their front doors. They must also be feeling angry - and that is not going to do our great multicultural experiment much good.
Posted by healthwatcher, Tuesday, 24 April 2007 9:18:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Just as long as Australians learn to hide any hate, ill will, misogyny and other pathologies behind a religion all will be OK. As a muslim I do it and it's accepted without question. It's part of my religion.
Posted by Sage, Tuesday, 24 April 2007 9:29:07 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There is a growing resentment of Muslims world wide but why? It is because of their behaviour. For example, I grew up in Sydney to move to Queensland. When I returned for two years in 2002 - 2004, all I found were Middle Eastern Muslims running about harrassing the white Australian who opened the door of this nation to them.

We opened our hearts to them and in response, we get attacked on a daily basis. I could not go out anyway in Sydney without being either glared at with pure hate or approached so as to intimidate me. I actually had to defend myself once after being attacked for no reason but being a white Aussie.

No matter where they go in the world, Muslims take extreme violence with them and you never EVER hear them condemn it. They have religious leaders out there encouraging hatred and yet, we get accused of being 'white supremecists' for calling on them to behave or, GET OUT!

I have spoken with a mate who is currently a NSW Police Detective and he is quick to air his frustration at being denied the ability to control the rapidly increase in ethnic crime, mostly among Islamic Lebenese and Pakistani's.

If you behave like vermin, expect to be treated like it.

After seeing that Sydney has been turned into a mudpit that stinks where Middle Easters live, I now want them gone. All of them. It use to be a nice place and I don't want Australia to become like France where old white ladies are dragged out of buses and set alight by Muslims for a bit a fun for a bit of fun.
Posted by Spider, Tuesday, 24 April 2007 10:29:06 AM
I can only support Healthwatcher here - we and the media give matters Islam far to much attention - And if Ridley read these pages or indeed the blogspotsa of people like Andrew Bolt or Piers Akerman - she would draw the conclsion we are a bunch of Muslim haters - it has become a national delusion "Islamanoia" I call it - feel free to use it liberally in conversation
Posted by sneekeepete, Tuesday, 24 April 2007 10:40:15 AM
There is no place for Islam in Western society.
Posted by Leigh, Tuesday, 24 April 2007 1:53:26 PM
jiminey crickets...

well I knew a muslim family for a little while....
and of course I found the traditions and thinking
of a completely different culture, and religion

a very bit strange at first....

but I bore with it, did some study, a little on the koran too
but decided to go with it slowly...
the family were all learning english,

and I will never forget the phrase, of an english essay done by
one of the teenage boys.....
with a final
remark to it

"I am only doing this essay so I can pass english this year"...grin

swapping cultures has to be hard, and basically it takes work,
for different cultures and or religions, to try and understand it

JHH
Posted by JHH, Tuesday, 24 April 2007 3:02:39 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. 19
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy