The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > We must be willing to be unwilling towards Israel > Comments

We must be willing to be unwilling towards Israel : Comments

By James McConvill, published 7/8/2006

Israel has changed the parameters of the axis of evil in the latest Middle East conflict.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. All
Yuyutsu

Yes, Israel is real and the Arab states need to get over it. However, one just has to ponder, why, as the 'new kid on the block' Israel decided to extend its borders instead of using diplomacy to try and win over it's hostile neighbours.

You cannot deny that there is a great deal of very poor behaviour on all sides in the ME debacle.

With Washington continuing to prop up Israel, invade Iraq and beat its chest about who has the right to nukes, one can understand (if not forgive) the reactions and suspicions the Arab states hold towards Israel.

Again I ask if any of the players in this bloodthirsty game are truly interested in bringing about peace and ending the bloodshed of their citizens? Nothing, thus far, indicates that anyone really wants peace, I suspect it is that other "P" word; power.
Posted by Scout, Tuesday, 22 August 2006 12:37:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Scout, there is no 'P' in there: the correct spelling is F-E-A-R.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 22 August 2006 3:59:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The first thing to look at before reading any article is what the motives, intentions and integrity of the author are like.

Clearly, "Dr James McConvill" is no Professor Laurence Tribe or Professor Alan Dershowitz. He is an ex senior lecturer at one of the world's worst law schools. It is ranked not even in the top 100. He would not have got a job anywhere else because he has no academic capability and plagiarises all his work. Including anti semitic propaganda.

Where did he get his doctorate? I bet my balls it wasn't Harvard or Yale.

"Dr" my arse. The only people that take this "ex academic" seriously are people too dumb to even be on the Faculty at the Melbourne University Law School
Posted by Penis, Sunday, 10 September 2006 12:51:19 AM
P,

I disagree.

When you judge an article based on the credentials of it's author, your judgement is only as valid as your own credentials.

This would effectively silence everyone less scholarly than the author and obscenely overrates academic achievement as an indicator of wisdom.

As they say, Play the ball not the man.
Posted by Kalin, Monday, 11 September 2006 9:11:08 AM
•Redneck..."There is no doubt whatsoever that James McConville is pro-terrorist and anti-Jew"... Slurred in a despicable tone Zionist-brigade disinfo-propagandist! Utilising malicious slander with the impunity on OLO forum, hosting reputable author. Who having to face anonymous bigots, lacking elementary decency to divulge a propos Zionist atrocities perpetration against the ordinary Jews.

When a deeper analysis of macabre reality to attest that it's wrong to lump all the Jews together with the evil fanaticism, that supremacist Zionism has come to represent. It insults an ample of sane raised Jews and deflects vital debate from the real issues in question. Whilst the hysterical Zionist fanatics are eager-as-norm to slur the opposing opinion holders with anti-Semitic mania. Versus those brave enough to speak-out amongst our Jew dissidents.

Who condemn so painfully obvious fascist hegemony and Zionist crimes committed against the humanity. Just as devious Zionists veiled under revolved aliases cast, evidently having a great stake in blurring the deep-rooted disparity between the Jews. How else they to utilise otherwise our Jew-lesser brethren embodiment? Scapegoated as a human shield to deflect focus from the actual evil-doers.

Having said that, one ought to observe now the frenzied Zionist mentality. To see how they react, like a savage pack of the rabid dogs, when they sense that their connived interests being challenged. Unveiled precisely via imperative exposé, concerning Jew dissidents peace activists faced hate-mail from the maniacal Zionist vigilantes. Reported in Guardian by Brian Whitaker: http://www.guardian.co.uk/elsewhere/journalist/story/0,7792,1126294,00.html

Exposing conscientious Jew activists incessantly faced harassment and intimidation tactics via email and internet forums. Due to commonsensical stance taken by Jew-lesser brethren versus racist Zionism of the brutal onslaught on humanity. As a result dissident Jew singer and a music teacher (living in London) received sudden deluge of the hate-mail.

One came from New York's rabbi to inform her: "Your soul, my dear, is petrified and lost"... Another menacingly said: "Hitler killed the wrong Jews"... Still another ostensibly from a Jew doctor of medicine in the US, elaborated on a holocaust theme: "Too bad Hitler didn't get your family", it said.

What are the constituent parts of authority? http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=4750#55550
Posted by Leo Braun, Wednesday, 20 September 2006 5:23:16 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy