The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Sex, lies and stereotypes > Comments

Sex, lies and stereotypes : Comments

By Angela Chong, published 13/5/2005

Angela Chong argues a woman’s autonomy must not be compromised by what she chooses to wear.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13
  13. ...
  14. 15
  15. 16
  16. 17
  17. All
I think, Jane, that he is.

Worse still, some people take the twaddle he incessantly posts here seriously.

Be afraid, be very afraid. And fasten that top button, won't you ;)
Posted by garra, Thursday, 19 May 2005 8:18:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks for that advice garra :-))

All buttons now done up, and just going to check my wardrobe for skank attire. Will burn anything I find that is remotely skankish.

Honestly BOAZ - and Timkins - I think you guys ought to consider therapy. Or at the very least, go have a bex and a lie down.
Posted by jane, Thursday, 19 May 2005 8:38:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Boaz and Timkins,

Just to clarify, Jane said BEX and and a lie down. (just in case you confuse [as you are known to do] this as a come on,
Posted by Rainier, Thursday, 19 May 2005 9:09:07 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Jane and Wandii

Just hope you’re NOT the type of mothers who teach their 8 year old girls how to be sexy (and if you are, that’s OK too).

Off to my medicine cabinet for some BEX now …
Posted by Seeker, Thursday, 19 May 2005 10:42:15 PM
Jane and such.
I so much like your name calling and inferences.

Whip me. Beat me. Make me sign bad cheques.

But after many years of surfing and sailing in a number of countries, I built up a very athletic physique. I also had a number of sun spots, and my suggestion now to any person who goes outdoors is to cover up as much as possible.

And if there is a woman who is flaunting herself, then my suggestion to any male is to avoid her as much as possible. She is more than likely to have a “me, me, me” type of thinking, and she is more than likely to be trouble eventually.
Posted by Timkins, Thursday, 19 May 2005 11:03:12 PM
I never said all men were rapists, Timkins, and if you bothered to read my previous posts, you'd realise that.
Posted by silent minority, Thursday, 19 May 2005 11:38:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13