The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Why the two-state solution is the only viable option to the exclusion of any other > Comments

Why the two-state solution is the only viable option to the exclusion of any other : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 12/1/2024

Although the two-state solution has been all along the only viable option the Israel-Hamas war has only reaffirmed that there is no other option.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Hi Yuyutsu,
There's a lot of things to go through in your comments, I did also read your earlier ones as well.
I think I'm starting to get Ukraine and Palestine war commentary fatigue, and I suspect everyone else is probably also sick and tired of hearing me go on about things.

I've decided that I will not entertain Israel's 'Right to exist' until they officially state their borders.
I'm not going to support apartheid, ethnic cleansing, genocide and land theft.
(And I could certainly make that list a lot longer from what I've seen and learned since Oct 7)

Slowly taking more and more land when Israel thinks the world isn't watching, making a 2 state solution impossible, a nation of hateful arrogant people that think they're so smart making other human beings die of thirst and hunger.
Always having some bs excuse for the horrible things it does.
Bombing hospitals, mosques and churches, emergency service workers, journalists, refugee camps, apartment buildings full of people.
whole families, women and kids.

assassinations, executions, torture.
'destroy them like amalek'.

Kids deliberetely murdered by the IDF.
Close up photos of 8 and 9 year old kids with their BRAINS BLOWN OUT.
IDF laughing and joking taking selfies in destroyed Palestinian loungerooms.

I've seen a whole lot more atrocities Israel has done in these last 3 months than anything I've seen the Palestinians do, by magnitudes.

I've honestly seen more horrible things that Israel has done in these last 3 months than I've seen from anyone or any people in my whole life.

The average person probably doesn't take the time to look as I do.

What sort of a living nightmare did you bring on these people by 'returning to your biblical homeland'

Your whole nation is SICK.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 15 January 2024 9:47:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Bezza,
"Here we go again; now the Houthis have got in the act and taken up piracy again."

C'mon mate, why pick on the Houthis? the Americans are pirates too.
When America does it, they call it 'civil forfeiture', which is a really fancy word for 'STEALING'.

http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-announces-first-criminal-resolution-involving-illicit-sale-and-transport
'The Government Also Seized Almost One Million Barrels of Iranian Crude Oil'

"The contraband cargo is now the subject of a civil forfeiture action in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. The United States’ forfeiture complaint alleges that the oil aboard the vessel is subject to forfeiture based on U.S. terrorism and money laundering statutes."

They are dishonest. So, the US seized Iran's oil FIRST, then Iran retaliated. US plays victim now.
http://youtu.be/V6gOwnVnxAU
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 15 January 2024 10:00:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Armchair Critic,

You are a sick man and need to get psychological treatment.

You suffer from an extreme form of confirmation bias. which normal people don't have. It could be the onset of dementia.

I felt sorry for you... your world must be a very grim, one dimensional place. But then I thought of those living in your orbit.
Do seek treatment.
Posted by WhiteMouse, Monday, 15 January 2024 10:03:57 PM
Dear Critic,

«Your whole nation is SICK.»

Australia?

«What sort of a living nightmare did you bring on these people by 'returning to your biblical homeland'»

MY Biblical homeland?

I already mentioned here not once that most of the Bible is a forgery, fabricated as part of a rivalry between two clans of Judean priests, also that unlike what the Bible describes, the Judeans lived in only a small part of Israel and were hardly ever independent of the surrounding empires.

That my family lives in Israel has nothing to do with the Bible: in fact it was they who pointed me to the modern research, in Israel, which proves the Bible a forgery.

However, my family was attacked and continues to be under threat, so they do whatever it takes to defend themselves and not become hostages in Gaza. Too tragic they cannot reach their attackers other than through a thick screen of civilians which the enemy deliberately interposes between them and itself, including in hospitals, mosques, churches, ambulances, homes, etc.

During this war, over 50,000 ordinary Gazans (as well as some Hamas fighters who had enough), phoned the IDF hotline to report Hamas positions and plead Israel to finish them off.

«I've honestly seen more horrible things that Israel has done in these last 3 months than I've seen from anyone or any people in my whole life.»

You couldn't have seen anything unless you were there in person.
Many of the Gazans, including women and children, are killed and starved by Hamas itself.

Anyway, I also get tired of constantly having to refute your repeated false allegations against Israel. It is also getting late, so I bid you good night.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 15 January 2024 11:57:19 PM
Hi Whitemouse,
"You are a sick man and need to get psychological treatment."
- Why because I don't support the murder of women and kids?

Israel IS a sick nation.
It's a direct consequence of the occupation which has corrupted the soul of its people.

The occupation corrupts because Israelis have to people they're occupying as sub-human.
They can't treat them as equals because they would have to give them a vote, and given that there are as many Palestinians as there are Israelis this would be a problem for them, also the Palestinians have higher birth rates.

So, they have to treat them like sub-humans, the result is an apartheid state and a nation consumed with hate.

Israeli Kids Talk About Killing Arabs When They Grow Up
http://youtu.be/ueYUnoB3G2U

You can call me names, but I'm not the one murdering 136 kids on average every day.
How many innocent Palestinians have you fired upon?

Hi Yuyutsu,
Please accept my apology.
I meant to say 'your previous homeland'
I saw the mistake, but I'd already posted it, sorry.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 17 January 2024 10:22:53 AM
Hi Yuyutsu,
"However, my family was attacked and continues to be under threat, so they do whatever it takes to defend themselves and not become hostages in Gaza. Too tragic they cannot reach their attackers other than through a thick screen of civilians which the enemy deliberately interposes between them and itself, including in hospitals, mosques, churches, ambulances, homes, etc."

What happened to your family?
I hope they are all ok, but I'm not sure vengeance is going to help the situation right now, I think its just going to make things worse and there will be continued escalation by Israel and the 'axis of resistance', it may lead to a much larger war that cannot be easily stopped.

If I was in their shoes I'd be taking an extended holiday in Cypress, no offense.
(Though I wouldn't blame them for staying and defending their home)
- The potential exists for this mess to spiral completely out of control, too much rests on what the Netanyahu government does next.

If they go into Lebanon, it could get real ugly, real fast.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 17 January 2024 10:43:07 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy