The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Revise UN Charter to contain China's belligerence > Comments

Revise UN Charter to contain China's belligerence : Comments

By Sudhanshu Tripathi, published 1/7/2020

The view from India: unite to form a common front against China

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
Mr O, I dont think the Chinese have many "sleepers" here. I think most ethnic Chinese who actually migrate here come from places like Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia. Our real danger comes from people like Andrew Forest prepared to sell out our country for 30 pieces of silver. I also think we all need to stop harping on about the economic ramifications of upsetting the Chinese, no one is going to starve in Australia if our trade stops with them but plenty will in China. We buy electronic goods from China and they buy food and natural resources from us, both things which are in comparatively short supply in China but in abundance here. the trade they are attempting to disrupt at the moment is basically luxury items, if they were in any way serious about disrupting our economy and if they were able to then iron ore and basic food stuffs is the first thing they would stop buying.. They wont because they cant.
Posted by jimmy2shoes, Friday, 10 July 2020 8:28:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy