The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The travesty of the century > Comments

The travesty of the century : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 17/2/2020

Every past administration knew full well that prejudicing the outcome would doom any prospective deal from the start, and thus settled on providing a general outline consistent with prior internationally recognized agreements.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Yes, what a shame!

How many more wars and bitter defeats, how many widows and orphans will it take for Israel to rid itself of that cursed wall that ruins it from within?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 17 February 2020 9:55:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I have maybe a very simplistic, even simple-minded, take on all this:

I support the right of both Israel and Palestine to exist as independent states - i.e. a two-state solution;

I don't support the building of Israeli settlements in the West Bank, or in what ought to be (if both sides had enough common-sense) Palestine.

Perhaps a bit half-witted, and certainly not time-appropriate now, but there you go.

But maybe it's now too late for a two-state solution (in my view the only workable solution), in which case then, there is no peaceful outcome possible, certainly not in my life-time.

In fairness, the various Palestinian authorities have, over the years, had the opportunity to grab the chance for a separate state, and forgo any effort to push all Israelis into the sea. But maybe Islamic land tenure principles have thwarted any such agreement - a case of religion trumping politics. Maybe Trump, in his crazy-capricious way, is throwing down a gauntlet to the Palestinians: pick it up or it's all over.

And maybe Trump should have kept the hell out of it all.

And the moron wants to get US troops out of the Middle East ! Yeah, right.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Monday, 17 February 2020 11:48:32 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Why don't they just toss the dice & be done with it ! They're holding up the World with their constant problems !
Posted by individual, Monday, 17 February 2020 3:29:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What I don't understand is they are sworn enemies, in fact to the point of extinction.
From the many articles, documents and information I have researched or discovered over the years, we stand to fear the elite Jews, more than any other race, even before the Muslims.
If only people read the Tora, the Old Testament and the Talmud.
You will be shocked to the core as to the plans the Jews have for us whites.
I once read the speech given at an international gathering of the worlds Rabbi's, again, you would attack any Jew you came across for what they wrote in that speech as future plans for us and their take over and control of the world.
Really freaky stuff, that only a deranged mind could come up with.
The plan was for the elimination of the white race, so that somehow they were going to force us to mate with the blacks, thereby wiping out the white race which apparently they are obsessed in doing.
Then they were going to enslave us, (the whites, a very clear contradiction).
When on another doco someone asked a Jew how they were going to enslave us, he said, we already were.
We build cars for them, houses for them, and so on.
Really sick and twisted stuff.
I have gone looking for that speech but for some reason can't find it, as though it has been removed.
Probably because it was a speech intended only for the faithful.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 17 February 2020 7:46:17 PM
The Travesty of the Century?
My news reports it as 'The Lie of the Century'
http://tinyurl.com/wndatgj
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 17 February 2020 11:25:19 PM
How about the war in Syria with 100s of 1000s killed?

The palestinians have refused to accept Israel's right to exist and have refused to begin to negotiate unless Israel essentially concedes everything.

Trump's solution will give them a palestinian state, the alternative is more of the same for the next 53 years.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Tuesday, 18 February 2020 5:49:10 AM
Dear Altrav,

«If only people read the Tora, the Old Testament and the Talmud.
You will be shocked to the core as to the plans the Jews have for us whites»

Please point us to the text. The speech you heard may have been removed, but the Torah, the Old Testament and the uncensored version of the Talmud are still available (the Talmud was indeed censored in the middle-ages, due to the nasty things it said about Jesus, a disobedient fellow Jew, but these sections have now been restored).

«we stand to fear the elite Jews, more than any other race, even before the Muslims.»

Yes, there are some crazy Rabbis, but how many? They are a small minority even within Judaism, then how many Jews are there altogether that you need to fear? How many Muslims? How many Chinese?

The ones who should fear the Chinese elite most, are disobedient Chinese.
The ones who should fear the Muslim elite, are disobedient Muslims.
The ones who should fear these Rabbis most, are disobedient Jews.

IF such sadistic Rabbis prevail, which will never happen, then the disobedient Jews (the majority) will be sentenced to 4 types of death, including "burning" that means being buried in the ground up to the neck, then having molten tin or lead poured into their throats to burn their intestines.

But if the Chinese elite prevails, which is so much more probable, then you will be saved from having to mate with blacks - instead you will be black yourself, never allowed to see the sunlight in the coal mine where you are made to dig until you die.

---

Dear Shadow Minister,

«Trump's solution will give them a palestinian state, the alternative is more of the same for the next 53 years.»

They never wanted a state - they could already have one long ago if they wanted, but they twice ran away from the negotiating table where they were offered nearly all they asked for (except for Jerusalem's old city) - this is because their leadership prefers having more of the same forever.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 18 February 2020 6:57:19 AM
Yuyutsu, if memory serves, I recall that out of the major religions, Muslim, Judaism, and Christianity, the latter was the only one that preached inclusivity.
The other two in fact, actually preached the killing of anyone who was not of their faith and explicitly called for the killing of the other, without question.
Ie; the other two religions actually have it in print that they must kill the others as a matter of duty to their faith.
Palestinians and Jews are sworn enemy and no amount of media performances is going to change that any time soon.
If each one's holy book demands they kill the other then they are compelled to comply.
Jews have it in for, not only the whites, but more acutely the Palestinians, or Muslims.
The Muslims are the same towards the Jews, and in both cases the whites are always front and centre in being the subject of extermination or domination in their quest of compliance to their religion.
Where-as Christianity preaches such words as "love thy neighbour", hardly a warmongering cry to arms like the other two, and in fact, quite the opposite.
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 18 February 2020 7:31:25 AM
Altrav,

Sometimes you really are an idiot.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Tuesday, 18 February 2020 8:38:53 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Loudmouth, I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean.
Can you elaborate.
I feel confused and somewhat torn, as I have much respect for you and your opinions, so I would like the opportunity to explain and redeem myself, if it is at all possible.
If Mr O or SR had made the accusation I would have ignored them, even felt good about it, but I am truly taken aback when I am the target of any criticism from yourself.
I am more than open to receiving your explanation or elaboration on your reasoning on this matter.
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 18 February 2020 9:18:26 AM
Altrav,

I find your paranoid anti-Semitic remarks too repulsive.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Tuesday, 18 February 2020 9:45:43 AM
loudmouth, I do not relish in making these comments.
I was absolutely gobsmacked whenever I came across these pieces of information, and to clarify my position on these issues, I too was in dis-belief; BUT when more and more of these outrageous bits of information keep appearing, and with proof of origins and provenance, who am I too question them.
I am merely a conduit in passing on this info, even as far-fetched as it may appear, and more-so because they are so far-fetched.
Now if you are aggrieved by the references to the Jews and their plans of supremacy or world dominance, I could not agree with you more, what idiots!
So you calling me an idiot, I merely deflect your comments to the Jewish faith, because if you have ever read their religious teachings, you too would come away as I did.
But I am not here to explain the Jews and their mindset, I am here to exonerate myself of any wrongdoing as I have merely plagiarised.
I do not make these things up, I merely pass them on.
I hope I have redeemed myself, in saying that I am not guilty of anti-semitic paranoia, but simply of highlighting comments that I too find either extraordinary or just plain un-believable.
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 18 February 2020 10:12:58 AM
Dear Altrav,

You are accusing the Jews in general for the idiocy of just a few of them. This is not right, every people have their idiots. I doubt whether you even need your both hands to count the number of Australian Jews who want to dominate the world.

Killing others is NOT mandated by the Jewish faith except for the tribe of Amalek. I don't think that there are still any Amalekites
in existence today, even though some idiots tried to reason that Hitler was an Amalekite.

Specifically, most Palestinians are Muslim and Judaism considers Muslims as perfectly fine, because they worship the same god and none other.

The political classes in both Israel and Palestine are busy dealing with their own internal political issues. They really have nothing against each other, they just need hatred and to keep the war simmering in order to continue to rule. There is no real issue between Jews/Israelis and Arabs/Palestinians, so how can anyone solve a problem that does not exist? Trump? he too only does what he believes would help his electoral success: do you really think that he cares for Israel or the Middle-East?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 18 February 2020 12:31:21 PM
"Trump's solution will give them a palestinian state, the alternative is more of the same for the next 53 years."

Trumps solution makes into law the genocide and injustice that's been going on since 1947.
Rejected by the Palestinians from Day 1.
It's not a deal, it's the SS.
"You vilt do as vee say"
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 18 February 2020 3:55:42 PM
Considering that the fledgeling Israel was unilaterally attacked by the neighboring arab states in 1948, 1967 and 1973 all in attempts to commit genocide against the Jews, the arabs have forfeited any moral high ground they might have had.

Secondly, attempts at negotiation in the past have collapsed because the "palestinians" have absolutely refused to negotiate beyond getting back everything lost in 1967 war.

Trump's initiative suggests a reasonable starting point for negotiations.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Wednesday, 19 February 2020 8:16:49 AM
Altrav,

You may be familiar with these names:

Salvador Luria (1912–1991), microbiologist, Nobel Prize (1969)
Franco Modigliani (1918–2003), economist, Nobel Prize (1985)
Rita Levi-Montalcini (1909–2012), neurologist, Nobel Prize (1986)
Piero Sraffa (1898–1983), economist
Lorenzo Da Ponte (1749–1838) [librettist for Mozart's 'Don Giovanni'
Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco (1895–1968), guitar, classical and synagogal music composer
Victor de Sabata (1892–1967), conductor
Giorgio Bassani, author
Primo Levi, chemist and author
Alberto Moravia, author
Italo Svevo, author
Cristiana Capotondi, actress
Vittorio Gassman, actor
Anna Magnani, actress
Camillo Olivetti (1868–1943), founder of Olivetti typewriters
Camila Giorgi (born 1991), tennis player

All Italian Jews. Of course, there are many others with whom I'm not all that familiar, but whose names you may know. Do you think any of them may have been involved in world domination ?

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Wednesday, 19 February 2020 9:33:52 AM
Loudmouth, I have NEVER accused a whole race of ANYTHING, so please do not unjustifiably attempt to tarnish me and mis-represent me in this way.
If you read my comments, I say what I mean and mean what I say.
In other words I ALWAYS try to be specific and avoid generalising.
As the saying goes, "not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims".
Now I did not invent that saying, but it demonstrates what I mean.
The things I have written are ALL taken from various publications and documents from articles written expressly to make certain points and at the same time, highlight the hypocrisy of these religions.
Yuyutsu, I don't doubt your comments, but I cannot retract mine as they are taken from other people's words or publications/video's.
If I have mis-lead by not clarifying that when I mention a race in disgrace, I am on the record as meaning the Elite or the malicious of that race.
NOT THE WHOLE RACE!
I am disappointed that after all these years of commenting on OLO, that I have to explain myself on the most basic of my beliefs.
I would have thought that my M.O. was very well entrenched by now.
Anyway I hope I have clarified and in doing so exonerated myself clear of ALL charges and accusations of antisemitism.
Remember, I am a wog, so if we are to accept your premise, that would mean I was attacking or denigrating myself, my race and my ancestors
Posted by ALTRAV, Wednesday, 19 February 2020 10:43:40 AM
Hey Loudmouth,
"Do you think any of them may have been involved in world domination ?"

Let me add my 2 cents.

Lets start with Islam and the idea that 'Not all Muslims are bad Muslims'.
Lets assume that some are 'good' Muslims and that we only allow them to come here and disallow the 'bad' Muslims from coming.

The problem is inherent within the religion.

Even if 2 'good' Muslims have kids, there to way to stop the potential of their kids being driven by their parents religion to eventually have extreme views.

So, the truth is, there's no way to only let the 'good' Muslims come.
There's always going to be a bad element that clings to the religious beliefs, and whom will more likely become radicalised if they don't feel included or they feel discriminated against.

It's much the same with Jews.

All they Jewish organisations have to do is promulgate this 'Us and them' mentality through the idea of 'Anti-Semitism' to drive them towards the Jewish identity and support of their homeland and religion.

At the same time it's not unreasonable for people like ALTRAV and myself to have concerns based upon the aims of their religion.
- So that helps drive this 'Us and Them' mentality.

Lets say some aspects of Jewry have global aims.
The 'Us and Them' mentality keeps them on that Jewish reservation.

You've got to look a little deeper at their religion.

Think - Tikkun Olam - As a means to - Messianic Age (New World Order)

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/tikkun-olam-repairing-the-world/

Once you understand Tikkun Olam, you'll understand that seemingly benign things are actually stepping stones to this Messianic Age.

Again, the problem is inherent within the religion.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 19 February 2020 12:12:58 PM
[Cont.]
I'll add a few links:
Here's one for Submissions to Australian Parliament

http://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/Joint/Completed_Inquiries/jfadt/Religion/Relch_8

8.54 Ms Eliana Freydel Miller advocated the adoption of the Universal Laws of Ethics and Morality:

recognition of God as Sole Creator and Sovereign Ruler of the Universe, and the prohibition of idolatry;
prohibition of blasphemy;
prohibition of murder;
prohibition of incest, adultery and all forms of immorality;
prohibition of theft;
establishment of courts of justice, and
prohibition of the taking or eating from an animal while it is still alive.

8.55 Ms Miller saw these as laws of human decency for righteous humanity, given by God. They are valid for all time, but are rarely stated. She believed that Australia should be instrumental in the making of an historical and positive choice, promoting in schools and universities the teaching of the ethics and morality of these Laws.40

40. Submissions, p. 807. These are also known as the 'Seven Universal Noahide Laws'.

You see how they try to disguise 'Jewish Religious Law' as a 'Universal Laws of Ethics and Morality'

Lets assume that none of these people you mentioned are in any way involved in 'World domination'

They really don't need to be.
All they have to do is perperuate this 'Us and Them' mentality from 'Anti-Semitism' to help forward Zionist plans.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 19 February 2020 12:14:04 PM
[Cont.]
What they seem to do is put themselves at the head of the table on any issue.
Lets say were mad at Malka Leifer treatment of her students and we want her to come back and answer the charges of what she's done.
Instead Israel puts themselves at the head of the table, and then says we're at fault.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation/politics/israel-snub-denied-inmalka-leifer-legal-fight/news-story/01c18eda37723b0331af849acbe57d0b

"Foreign Minister Marise Payne has denied Australian diplomats rebuffed an Israeli ­initiative at the UN in protest at the delayed extradition of alleged Melbourne child sex abuser Malka Leifer.

Reports of the dispute, in which Australian representatives at the UN in Geneva allegedly refused in November to attend an Israeli-led event about preventing child sexual abuse, come as the former school principal is set to appear before Jerusalem District Court on Tuesday.

According to Israeli newspaper Haaretz, an Australian diplomatic source said their delegation refused to attend the Preventing Sexual Abuse of Children — An Educational Toolbox event jointly run by ­Israel, Uruguay and the EU ­because of Leifer’s years-long ­effort to avoid ­extradition."

They put themselves at the head of the table;
Just like they did When Benjamin Natanyahu put himself at the head of the table at the 1979 Jerusalem Conference, which started the 'War on Terror'.

On a different angle, all Jewish parents need to do is send their kids to Israel for Yeshiva, and they'll come back radicalised with a more stonger Jewish belief and identity, to help forward these Messianic New World Order plans.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 19 February 2020 12:16:14 PM
LM

You forgot Albert Einstein.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Wednesday, 19 February 2020 1:52:29 PM
Sorry, SM, i was mentioning only Italian Jews. Of course, German Jews have their share of Nobel Prize winners too, and authors, and composers and artists and scientists and economists. So do Russian and Polish and French and British Jews.

But I only had 350 words :)

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Wednesday, 19 February 2020 2:24:03 PM
Loudmouth, you're preaching to the converted.
I have nothing to say about GOOD people, it has already been said, by others more important and relevant than me.
I only concern myself with those who choose to harm and destroy others with absolutely no thought, conscience, compassion, and empathy for anyone else other than their own personal or financial gain or gratification.
I think AC did a sterling job of putting the situation front and centre in the highlighting and the detailed explanation of this topic.
I am disappointed that I did not bookmark, the article in question which I mentioned earlier.
Had I done so, it would have turned people around as to the true agenda behind the Jewish leaders. (The Rabbi's)
It was the lead speech by the head Rabbi of this international gathering of Rabbi's.
I will keep on trying to find it, because my pride will not allow me to be thought of a liar in trying to create a false accusation when there was NEVER any such intention.
Posted by ALTRAV, Wednesday, 19 February 2020 4:42:34 PM
Okay, thanks, Altrav, but every group on earth probably harbours ratbags and megalomaniacs - there's nothing unique about any splinter group of Rabbis or whoever.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Wednesday, 19 February 2020 6:21:34 PM
Tell me Loudmouth,

What's the motive here?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-23/us-israeli-man-sentenced-in-israel-over-global-bomb-threats/10547198

The whole bitcoin thing is a bit ambiguous.

Why does a Jew make bomb threats against Jewish centres?
Why would they want to incite fear amongst their own people?
- Then say anti-semitism is on the rise
(inadvertantly pointing fingers at people like me and ALTRAV)
They're hate crime hoaxes committed by their own.
Do you actually know how many Jewish hate crime hoax's there's been?
- Jews spraying Nazi symbols around THEMSELVES?
Heaps.

And you've got to look at the bigger picture.

Where did all the refugees come from?

US wars in support of Israel.
They're Israels wars using the US as it's puppet that's caused the influx of migrants and refugees into the west.

Look at the Yinon plan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan

"There is one thing that we do know. Oded Yinon's 1982 "Zionist Plan for the Middle East" is in large part taking shape. Is this pure coincidence? Was Yinon a gifted psychic? Perhaps! Alternatively, we in the West are victims of a long-held agenda not of our making and without doubt not in our interests."

Here's a link to the 1979 Jerusalem Conference on Internation Terrorism that started it all.
http://wikispooks.com/wiki/Jerusalem_Conference_on_International_Terrorism

Which is kind of ironic, because Israel and The Likud Party were established BY TERRORISM.
Look up the events of the King David Hotel Bombing by Menachem Begin who founded the Likud Party.

Look at the Wars for Israel - Starting with Iraq, ending with Iran.
Retired U.S. General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned, Seven Countries In Five Years
Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran.
http://youtu.be/z8ityb0Ips4

And where do you think all this political correctness bs comes from?
http://www.adl.org/what-we-do/combat-hate/hate-crimes

And for the record Einstein did plenty to forward the Zionist agenda.
David Ben-Gurion wouldn't have wanted him to be the second President of Israel otherwise.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/feb/16/israel.india

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1121893/jewish/Who-Is-Moshiach-the-Jewish-Messiah.htm

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM

"We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Warburg

Well I'm done, you lot figure it out.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 19 February 2020 9:37:55 PM
AC, I can't thank you enough for putting all that you said out there.
I have been sitting on such a lot of, what my detractors would call, "conspiracy theories", and what you have said far exceeds my research, and findings, BUT let me assure you, you are a breathe of fresh air in a room full of ignorant stench.
The likes of which I will not say, they know who they are.
I would dearly like these people to read and take in what they find, especially the stories that don't sit well with them, or make them uncomfortable, because they contradict or question their long held beliefs in something.
They don't realise that the evil ones amongst us use their money and power to keep out of the front line, and that's why you will not find any dirt on them, today.
Posted by ALTRAV, Wednesday, 19 February 2020 10:37:14 PM
Hey ALTRAV,

I don't like arguments being too one-sided.
I figured I needed to balance things out a little with some... 'inconvenient facts'?

I look now at the bigger picture and ask myself what's missing here?

People will yell and scream and accuse me of anti-semitism... Ok;
- But nobody ever argues or disputes the facts, do they not?

An more to the point, no Jewish person ever comes and says:
"You've got this all wrong;
You're taking it all out of context;
Let me explain things so you can better understand things;
Our beliefs and religion isn't malevolent in the way you think it is"

- Never happens. Ever.

Maybe it's because they cant argue or refute it?
They'll accuse me of anti-semitism and imply I'm inciting fear and hatred just by questioning things...
- But no-one ever says I've got this all wrong and I'm taking it out of context

Does no-one find this curious?
Does this not say something in and of itself?

If I had this wrong or out of context, then wouldn't people refute it and correct me?

Does it not stand to reason?
Does it not make logical sense?

"I would dearly like these people to read and take in what they find, especially the stories that don't sit well with them, or make them uncomfortable, because they contradict or question their long held beliefs in something."

I wish they would too but they won't do it, and it intrigues me why.

It's as if they're far more fearful of being labelled 'racist', 'anti-semitic' or 'conspiracy theorist' if anyone found out they looked at the content.
They'd rather stay ignorant of it, than even take a fair an unbiased look for themselves.
That's about all I can figure.

I guess there's really only one last thing for me to say.

ORDO AB CHAO
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 20 February 2020 10:23:41 PM
AC, pleased to see yet another of your positive contributions on OLO.
Without people like yourself and others of sound mind and mature, objective thinking, OLO would be just another leftist bullfest.
I look forward to your thoughts, comments and opinions.
Good for you, keep it up.
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 21 February 2020 12:09:45 AM
Dear Critic,

If you are interested in the views of MAINSTREAM Judaism, rather than in the views of some Jewish-nationalistic lunatics, the best place to start is the RAMBAM, who is the father of Judaism as we know it today.

This is what the RAMBAM has to say about the Jewish Messiah and how life will be when he comes: http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1188357/jewish/Melachim-uMilchamot-Chapter-12.htm

Specifically to the issues you raised:

4) "The Sages and the prophets did not yearn for the Messianic era in order to have dominion over the entire world, to rule over the gentiles, to be exalted by the nations, or to eat, drink, and celebrate. Rather, they desired to be free to involve themselves in Torah and wisdom without any pressures or disturbances, so that they would merit the world to come, as explained in Hilchot Teshuvah."

("Hilchot Teshuva" means "the rules of repentance", another publication of the RAMBAM)

In that same text, RAMBAM also condemns those who attempt to forcibly hasten the coming of the Messiah:

"Similarly, one should not try to determine the appointed time for Mashiach's coming. Our Sages declared: 'May the spirits of those who attempt to determine the time of Mashiach's coming expire!' Rather, one should await and believe in the general conception of the matter as explained."

Regarding Malka Leifer, she is (nominally) an ultra-orthodox Jewess. While ultra-orthodox Jews despise the state of Israel as an artificial and futile attempt to forcibly hasten the days of the Messiah, they still have political parties to pursue their communal and religious interests. Tragically, they tied a knot with Netanyahu's nationalistic Likud party, who promised to serve their interests better. A principle of ultra-orthodox Judaism (which is much discussed and disputed among Rabbis) is that a Jew must never, under any circumstances, be handed over to gentiles because as a result, his/her ability to observe the commandments would be diminished. This is why the ultra-orthodox deputy-health-minister, Yaakov Litsman, intervened in Malka's case.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 21 February 2020 8:10:06 AM
Yuyutsu, in response to the question someone raised, basically in disbelief that Jews would turn on each other or attack other Jews.
One only has to look no further than Jesus Christ, when he berated the money changers and caused disruptions by overturning their trading tables, because they were trading in a religious establishment.
And that was the beginning of the end for Christ.
So based on this one act, we get a very clear mindset of the Jewish Elite and that they stand for personal and financial gain in direct contrast and conflict with human and society's expectations and demands.
The Elite Jew is in a world of his own, believing that they are a superior race to, even their own kind, if they are not of like mind.
These people are not only sick, mentally, but also EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!
They need rounding up and having done to them as they did to the lower cast Jews in WWII.
Yes if you are a pragmatic, objective, mature and aware thinking person you will get it.
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 21 February 2020 11:43:47 AM
Dear ALTRAV,

«basically in disbelief that Jews would turn on each other or attack other Jews.»

Had Jews not been attacking and cheating each other from time immemorial, then most of the Torah would not be necessary, along with 1,000s of pages in the Talmud that deal with the detailed operation of courts, penalties and remedies.

The bottom line is that Jews are humans, humans are animals, and animals by nature obtain wealth/food/territory, power and sex in any way they can so long as they can get away with it. While humans are more sophisticated than animals, the principle is the same.
Religion strives to raise people from the level of animals, but that is where we all start, hopefully not where we end.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 21 February 2020 12:20:31 PM
Hey Yuyutsu,

I may know a few things that I've come across on the internet,
And others people like ALTRAV for example may think that I know a bit of stuff;
Which I do know a little bit of stuff,
But really, I don't really know too much about what Israel and Judaism is really all about.

It's hard to separate all the different kinds of Jewish groups and what they do and don't believe in.
Secular Jews, Orthodox Jews, Hasidic Jews.
The Rebbe, Rabbis, Chabad, different Kabbalahs,
Sanhedrin, Jewish Mysticism, Lorien Kabbalah...
Sabbatai Levi, Jacob Frank, Adam Weishaupt, Rothchild, Illuminati
Round table Groups, UN, World Bank, IMF, New World Order
I don't really understand what it all means...
But I know it means something...
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 21 February 2020 1:21:13 PM
Dear Critic,

And don't forget Jared Kushner - a modern orthodox Jew.

But it was nice of you to not mention him in your last post, for if his name accidentally appeared in the same paragraph alongside the "UN", then the words and the lines of your post would be fighting each other so bitterly that our screens could break as a result...
Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 21 February 2020 3:33:23 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy