The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Transgendering children is formalised child abuse > Comments

Transgendering children is formalised child abuse : Comments

By Babette Francis, published 3/11/2017

The current equivalent of lobotomies is the fashion for 'transgendering' hapless children and subjecting them to the ingestion of hormones and later surgery

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
The “Archon Invasion”, the rise fall and return of the Nephlin/Rob Skiba.

Next on the agenda are genetically modified animals, capable of breeding with humans.
IE dial-up a dog with a human head, and the ability of talking and interbreeding with it's owner.

Don't scoff..
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 3 November 2017 7:47:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Just because a person is an expert in one field? Doesn't make them expert in another! I mean, one hardly expects a cogent weather report from a geologist, chipping rock samples from deep within the bowels of the earth!

And to qualify something as radical and hypothetical as this persons opinion, by simply stating a fondly held theory, yet to be unproved?

Is tantamount to saying, that because the world was not yet proved to be round, gives credence to a flat world theory!

Simply put, experts in the field of genetics have found a gay gene. And not just one but several. And using the, [published here on OLO,] Professor's terminology, down near the bottom of the DNA, double helix spiral!

Dispute that all you want, but if you aren't a geneticist, with years spent studying and mapping the human genome, then all you do is make yourself look abysmally ignorant trying to contradict peer reviewed expertise.

And by definition, a dangerous fool perpetrating stone age/bone pointing ignorance, with Nazi like absolutism!

Not too far ahead in time, normal aabberation inside the range of human normality, will be able to be identified via a DNA test?

And if done early enough? Allow consenting, fully informed parents, to have the child's sexual responses, normalised to suit the biological appearance?

By burning out the inappropriately firing/active, sexual response, motor centres in the basil ganglia.

And although radical, not untried.

When Australia was settled by Anglo/Celts, all our western medicine came from over the sea! So also does some of our best geneticists and clinical research.

The day clinic procedure I am referring to was first conducted in the 70's in Edinburgh, Scotland.

Which had a university and a school of medicine, before the first convict ship sailed for Australia!

This atrocious garbage hardly better,I believe, than the abysmal anti vax, promulgated by a bogus German professor, her walls lined with forged documents!

Endlessly repeated bull or bone pointing, doesn't confer the ring of truth nor mark it as peer reviewed and up to date research!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 3 November 2017 8:38:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Gender is defined by what you are what your brain tells you, you are.
If you are born a girl then male genitalia is disgusting to you and you will want it removed like you would a malignant tumor. You feel far happier with female genitalia. The best time for this gender realignment surgery is before puberty. Psychologists have now extensive indicators of what a person thinks they are and the present system does not treat the matter lightly.
I would therefore say that making children or adults put up with body parts that they despise, should be treated as child abuse
Posted by TheAtheist, Friday, 3 November 2017 8:47:30 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The atheist....

What utter crap.
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 3 November 2017 8:54:20 AM
What little you know about gender.
Diver Dan I suggest you learn some information before you start insulting people.
Posted by TheAtheist, Friday, 3 November 2017 9:18:48 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
' Gender is defined by what you are what your brain tells you, you are.'

The rational of god deniers. And they argue they believe the science. What a joke.
Posted by runner, Friday, 3 November 2017 9:26:19 AM
The author (in another post/rant) seems to think these are all separate genders, rather than simply different terms to describe them... thus revealing their rather low level of intellectual rigor:

"These genders are: Agender, Androgyne, Androgynous, Bigender, Cis, Cisgender, Cis Female, Cis Male, Cis Man, Cis Woman, Cisgender Female, Cisgender Male, Cisgender Man, Cisgender Woman, Female to Male, FTM, Gender Fluid, Gender Nonconforming, Gender Questioning, Gender Variant, Genderqueer, Intersex, Male to Female, MTF, Neither, Neutrois, Non-binary, Other, Pangender, Trans, Trans* Trans Female, Trans* Female, Trans Male, Trans* Male, Trans Man, Trans* Man, Trans Person, Trans* Person, Trans Woman, Trans* Woman, Transfeminine, Transgender, Transgender Female, Transgender Male, Transgender Man, Transgender Person, Transgender Woman, , Transmasculine, Transsexual, Transsexual Female, Transsexual Male, Transsexual Man, Transsexual Person, Transsexual Woman, and Two-Spirit.""

The rest of the post is just the usual standard religious right/TERF anti trans rant and is factually incorrect in every way.
Posted by LisaM, Friday, 3 November 2017 9:42:36 AM
Too right it is child abuse! I have just read 2015 article from The Australian in which children as young 6 years old and their parents were blabbering about gender reassignment. Bloody disgusting!

diver dan,

Onya. The only way to deal with Atheists's ridiculous and unscientific nonsense.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 3 November 2017 9:52:39 AM
The only joke here runner is you and your totally uninformed abuse of everything your brainwashed belief tell you, like Pavlov's, salivating on cue, dogs not to like!

And in a race to the bottom as you try and stay ahead of the baying hounds, like a totally fixated DD and ttbn, just to name a couple of self evident homophobes, unable or unwilling to just look at the evidence!

And just so similar to the typical medieval thought processes that demanded Saint Joan of Arc be burned at the stake, for daring to be born different! Fools never ever learn!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 3 November 2017 10:15:33 AM
Australia is well on the way to becoming a most quarrelsome and litigious society. Those child minors will be lawyered up in the future when there are alleged sad outcomes and it is probable too that the taxpayer will be paying for the legal representation.

Any wonder that insurance for professionals is so expensive, adding to the health delivery costs and ramping up service charges. However parents and others, teachers psychologists and so on are placing themselves at risk of later legal action.
Posted by leoj, Friday, 3 November 2017 10:36:41 AM
Alan, you need to stop saying that scientists have found a gay gene. That is totally incorrect. If a gay gene existed then the correlation of homosexuality in identical twins would be 100%, because they have identical genes.
What you are talking about is epigenetics where a small section of DNA can be effected by external factors, either before birth or after birth. Which means environmental factors, including parenting and abuse, can cause epigenetic changes that MAY contribute to sexual orientation.
Giving a sex change to a child is the same as doing lap band surgery on an anorexic because they believe they are fat!
Gender dysphoria is listed the DSM5 as a psychiatric disorder for a good reason.
Posted by Big Nana, Friday, 3 November 2017 10:52:37 AM
Just four more days to go, four more days to go.
High ho the dairy oh, just four more days to go!

And then keep alive and well and in the forefront of your mind, all those who abuse and treat with utter contempt. Those who dare to be born different, the day you step into that school hall to mark your choices on the ballot paper and however politically unpalatable?

And given he raised it as germane to this thread and almost any other?

Put ALL Homosexual hating, Diver Dan's preferences at or as close as possible the bottom of the ballot paper!

That would include the far right, the ultra right and the religious right anti SSM contesting for your vote!

This last poll/survey means little except by the money wasted trying not to deal with a vexed question for all the resident homophones? And raised to avoid if possible, taking it to an election!

How diabolically disingenuous and massively manipulative is that? What can they, Cory and Tony be thinking? That the voting public are brain dead and won't remember, when a great big remembering really, really counts.

What a lovely party. More tea anyone?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 3 November 2017 11:09:19 AM
Big Nana, you need to stop contradicting published peer reviewed research, or telling me what I can or can't read review and if convinced by peer reviewed evidence, believe!

Which unless intellectually lazy! You or anyone can find online and even published here as a contributed article on OLO just months ago!

Perhaps Graham might be able to republish for all just too tired or intellectually lazy to read it the first time?

Why? Great question!

Perhaps because it destroys your stone age convictions and forever prevents you from promulgating more of the same verbal gay bashing you're now quite famous for!?

It's just too simple! If you never ever look you'll never ever see!

I hope it's warm and comfortable down there? Now that what I call a contortionist!

I can't un-see what I've seen nor un-hear what I've heard! And given that remains the case! Ill thank you to keep your patently ignorant gratuitous advice to yourself!

Moreover I'll keep reporting what I seen and or heard for as long as I draw breath! If only to ensure truth and justice prevails!

You'll have a nice day now y'hear.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 3 November 2017 11:41:39 AM
I think that we need tough legislation to protect children from this abuse.
Posted by gbyrneg42, Friday, 3 November 2017 11:54:26 AM
TheAtheist,
"making adults put up with body parts that they despise, should be treated as child abuse"?
Not sure I follow your logic there Sherlock...

Look if you want to cut your own penis and testicles off...
If you don't like you boobs and you want to cut them off...
If you want to pack your vagina with clay and make a clay penis to keep in your undies, then I'm all for liberal, I say go right ahead and mutilate yourself.
But for 1/ Don't expect Joe Blow working his arse off and paying tax to try to feed and better his family to pay for your surgery. You go get a job save up your cash and pay for it yourself / or else use an axe and a branding iron to seal the would - don't go running to the taxpayer to fix your mutilation of yourself.
2/ And when you need mental help to deal with your problems of mutilating yourself and suicidal for being a complete weirdo, then don't expect any other hard working Joe Blow to pay for your shite.
Just go ahead and top yourself, so that you don't burden society with your problems or infect anyone with your weird irrational thinking..

I support your right to be free from burden!
- Now get down to Bunnings; and buy yourself an electric jigsaw, large secateurs, mini blowtorch and a fireplace poker and you'll free from your pain.
Not keen? Didn't think so.
Oh you want me to pay for it?
Piss off idiot, you get nothing.
I'll spit on ya and kick ya for having the audacity to think I'd pay for your gender reassignment.
How bout this instead:
I'll pay for a bullet, and a cheap bunch of Coles flowers for ya mum?

You want to educate us on gender?
Have you by chance heard if this scientific thing called DNA?
- Stop trying to turn the planet into weirdos like yourself.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 3 November 2017 12:01:01 PM
Armchair critic's call for suicide complete with ideas about how to do it breaks every convention there is on suicide prevention and responsible reporting. What our society doesn't need is weirdo whackjobs promoting suicide as a good thing. Mind your own business if you can't respect everyone's basic right to life as they see fit.

Such encouragement of suicide of a vulnerable minority should not remain posted.
Posted by Eric G, Friday, 3 November 2017 4:01:30 PM
'Mind your own business if you can't respect everyone's basic right to life as they see fit.'

hopefully you also include the unborn babies Eric G otherwise your premise is totally flawed.
Posted by runner, Friday, 3 November 2017 4:36:27 PM
Given that Armchair Critic almost certainly doesn't even know what DNA stands for let alone the rest of the complex interplay between genes and fetal hormones in development.

And that Gender Reassignment Surgery is not covered by Medicare.

Or that MTF surgery is not 'cutting things off' but reshaping them.

Or that, if a trans kid gets loved and supported, allowed to transition early, gets puberty blockers then there is no need for a lot of later surgery at all.

Well their 'opinion' (I am being charitable...seems like a bigoted rant to me) is not exactly meaningful.
Posted by LisaM, Friday, 3 November 2017 7:39:32 PM
Hi Eric G,

I wasn't necessarily promoting suicide, I was promoting personal responsibility.
- Personal Responsibility, which to me also includes ones own mental health.
And it is my business if I have to pay for it.

You make your own choices and you have to live with them.
Exactly what conventions are there on suicide prevention and responsible reporting?
What onus is there on me to take any responsibility for another persons personal problems or have to pay for someone elses gender reassignment / ongoing therapy?
If a person has real physical health related issues, I'll support government paid healthcare.
But if you have identity issues, and you want to cut your bits off, - reshape - whatever - that's not my problem.

If someone wants to kill themselves - If they're determined to do it what can anyone really do to stop them?
Sure you can talk with them and it might fix the problem today;
But it's no-one elses responsibility to give someone else a reason to want to live.
You have to want that all on your own.

"What our society doesn't need is weirdo whackjobs promoting suicide as a good thing."
No, what our society doesn't need is this mentality of people saying 'My problems are everybody elses'
And I'm sick of wrapping cotton wool around everything.

- And look at this stuff - Look what TheAthiest actually said:
"Gender is defined by what you are what your brain tells you, you are."
(and we're all so beaten down by this garbage no-one opposes it)

No, TheAthiest that's not correct, from the moment you're born you're either a male or a female.
That's it; I'm sorry, I don't know what you've been told, but they're they only genders.
You can choose to 'identify' as any of the 50+ genders LisaM mentions but you will only ever have the DNA of a male or a female, and you can't just 'choose' to change it.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 3 November 2017 11:37:55 PM
AC..

1…The below link is one huge reason, Donald Trump is such a breath of fresh air…
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uM9p04wym_U…

2…This book, with theories describing the debasement of modern society, based on scripture, is good value.
https://www.amazon.com/Archon-Invasion-Rise-Return-Nephilim/dp/0985098171

(You may need to copy and paste these links).
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 4 November 2017 8:09:04 AM
Big Nana: I suspect you are one of those older nurses who learned everything they know about medicine while being trained on the job? And perhaps explains your lack of up to date info?

But have the unmitigated intellectual arrogance to profess to be the vessel of all wisdom on matters medical?

You claim that the results of research into identical twins, debunks the possibility of genes being implicated in homosexual behaviour? But where that occurs is the product of choice?

And you cite identical twins to make that point? So let's look at the facts pertaining to identical twins. I note you can also count, which precluded the possibility of an immediate reply!

There can be monozgotic boy girl twins if the sex gene of the embryo has an extra X chromosome. (The fertilised egg would be an XXY) Then when the egg spits, one can have XX (girl) genes and one can have XY (boy) genes. Rare but possible.

As are even rarer combinations or aberrations! Identical twin being rare to begin with! 100% identical? Hardly ever!

Further, Alan Sanders and team, repeat team, of highly credentialed geneticists, found in a study of 818 known homosexual that there was a genetic factor peculiar to homosexuals, namely the genes XQ28 and 8Q12 And also highlighted 3 other SNP's as possibly/probably implicated.

Suggest you get in touch with Alan And his well respected team so they can bow to your, oh so obviously, superior wisdom and knowledge!

You'll have a nice day now y'hear.
Alan B
Posted by Alan B., Saturday, 4 November 2017 10:37:02 AM
Hi Diver Dan,
Thanks for the links, but they're not really the kind of videos or books I'd generally like to watch or read.
As far a 'conspiracy' type stuff goes I sway more towards 'Geopolitics' than I do 'tinfoil hat' stuff.
That's not to say I haven't watched videos on say - UFO's, Nephilim, Secret Societies, Satanism, Cattle Mutilations, Bigfoot, Crop Circles etc;
I have watched them, and some of it's interesting - but generally I try to stay away from the 'crazy conspiracy theory' stuff and go for stories that have more merit.
Discussing those kinds of topics would only discredit me; when I have opinions on more important and relevent geopolitical topics, that I'm honestly more interested in.
- Basically, talking about that stuff would do more harm than good -
If I were even interested in talking about that stuff, which I'm not.
- That's the stuff that discredits the alt-right / conservative / truth / liberty movement.

So I stay away from the 'backyard' videos and ones that push a viewpoint with religious undertones like the one you linked;
I want 'facts', not 'narrative and conjecture'; videos trying to 'sell me' one viewpoint or another - with cheap effects and background music.
- Just not interested -
I did support Trump's candidacy, as much as a foriegner can - but I think he's gone against many of the things he said when he ran, he's been a bit of a disappointment, but much better than Hillary or giving the progressives a mandate.
Michelle Obama a man - discussing this will only make you look silly
Barrack Obama - real rather Frank Marshall Davis and being a Muslim - that's true
Doing Coke - no doubt true - but what of it?
- If someone had footage of him doing it and was blackmailing him then that would be a real story...

If I were to purchase books, they'd be more geopolitical related rather than conspiracy related.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 4 November 2017 11:58:06 AM
AC

There are two views of life. One is through the eyes of science; the other view is faith based.
Science is the “new kid on the block”. Faith based is by far the most fundamental and longest serving to humanity.

Also, ancient religious text is a historic connective tissue to human civilisation , which offers guidance, and warning of impending systemic failure, based entirely on the record of past civilisations struggle with similar abnormal concepts. These are not new times!

You can appeal to all the science in the world, but it will not assist you, to any useful degree, in plotting a moral course to opposition currently on display, from the rise of the inhospitable concepts thrust onto society, concerning gender confusion, for one example. (A concept you are at war with now).

A total view of life through one opened, and the other firmly shut eyes, such as you proposed, will, in the end, leave you bewildered. Science is totally inapplicable to moral guidance.
Except in the rare but beneficial instances, where science can be of use to faith based religions, such as methods to preserve ancient scrolls from decay, or assistance towards archeological discoveries et al, then the two are on different levels, and serve entirely different purposes.

The rise of the Nephilim, is a theory based on genetics. It is a scientifically based argument, melding history with science. You would be pretty stupid not to consider the concept, as an explanation towards an understanding of what may lay behind the worldwide rise of the homosexual political movement, and its relentless march to destroy normal gender concepts. Again, the concept which you state, have little understanding of.
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 4 November 2017 12:59:45 PM
I would appreciate it if someone could let me know when the 'The Rise of Common Sense' is published.
Posted by ilmessaggio, Saturday, 4 November 2017 1:02:53 PM
"A concept you are at war with now"
I'm not at war with it.

I've formed my own opinions and beliefs on many topics and I'm fine with it.
I believe in liberty and freedom for all people, but I don't think my liberties should be taken away so that somebody else can have theirs.
And I believe people should have the right to live however they choose, so long as it doesn't affect anyone else in an adverse manner.
When it does start affecting others in an adverse manner, 'then something has to change'.

I only recognise 2 genders - the ones you're born with.
But if people want to identify as whatever-have-you then that's their business, that's for them to decide, it's their life to live.
As long as it doesn't affect me and I'm not expected to pay for it I don't care.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 4 November 2017 3:29:17 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/body/gender-reversal-surgery-rise-arent-talking/
Posted by mhaze, Saturday, 4 November 2017 3:59:06 PM
BLOODY HELL !
I have never read such rubbish !
You are one or the other, I know I know, there are a very few
genetically deformed people, but we are not talking about them.
Perhaps now or in the future those kids can be fixed with stem cell engineering.

It should be a criminal act to confuse children with this nonsense.
The teachers putting these ideas to children should be sacked and
charged with child abuse and never allowed to teach again.

They in fact are worse than pedophiles, at least such victims may
with help get over their experience.
Posted by Bazz, Saturday, 4 November 2017 8:01:08 PM
' The teachers putting these ideas to children should be sacked and
charged with child abuse and never allowed to teach again.'

Unfortunately Bazz they are more likely to be promoted
Posted by runner, Saturday, 4 November 2017 8:05:48 PM
Fixed with stem cell engineering? Wow!

Imagine what we could fix with that!?

Why we might even be able to force folk to present commonsense arguments based solely om reason and logic!

As opposed to beliefs/dogma/ideology that they may have inherited from a dirty old paedophile/child rapist, who claimed he was instructed by God himself?

And then had followers who fought a centuries old bloody war over to decide, which version of this famous fable had the most currency?

Today we would at the very least, medicate him? And possibly all those who follow him?

Imagine what we could achieve with some stem cell engineering that obliged folk to actually consider scientific research as opposed to simply rejecting it out of hand because and for no other reason?

It confounded stone age belief systems founded on fantasy?

Where would we start? Adult nasal stem cells or embryonic ones created in test tubes?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Sunday, 5 November 2017 10:29:39 AM
"Why we might even be able to force folk to present commonsense arguments based solely om reason and logic!"

You damn yourself with your own words, Alan B. You want to force other people to say and think what your want them to say and think.

Unfortunately for you and your inflated ego, you have neither the personality nor the intelligence to get people to do anything.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 5 November 2017 11:07:22 AM
Alan b

Are you a cone-head with overlarge eye sockets? You fit the mould!
Posted by diver dan, Sunday, 5 November 2017 1:26:20 PM
Both sides of this discussion are guilty of the same: identification with gender/sex.

When children are taught that their happiness depends on their body parts and their corresponding social functions, undoubtedly some of them will ask: "then why am I unhappy?".

Gender and sexuality are not such a big deal, unless one is falsely taught this way, usually due to their parents own unfinished ambitions in this area - Just stop fussing about it!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Sunday, 5 November 2017 10:06:16 PM
Since Runner is so concerned with science, it would do him well to note that there are many documented cases of ambiguous genitalia and not a few cases of hermaphrodites with full dual sets of gonads and others with less complete sets. All within the normal range of human variation.
Given this known variation in primary sexual characteristics, and how some of these variations can *also* be induced by environmental oestrogens or exposure to a sibling in the womb, it becomes clear that things are not as black and white as runner would in his ignorance pretend. Brain structures are also influenced by many hormones *and* subject to biological variation, and we can all be absolutely certain that runner's capacities do not extend so far as to say which of these are immutable and which not.

Since runner's views and religion lack the capacity or honesty to
acknowledge extant facts of the real world he should be silent
and not presume that his personal limitations or his dullard religion could possibly be useful to people who do. His insistence on sharing simply underlines the unfitness of his religion to prepare people participate in public policy.
Posted by Rusty Catheter, Thursday, 9 November 2017 9:43:55 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy