The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Transgendering children is formalised child abuse > Comments

Transgendering children is formalised child abuse : Comments

By Babette Francis, published 3/11/2017

The current equivalent of lobotomies is the fashion for 'transgendering' hapless children and subjecting them to the ingestion of hormones and later surgery

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All
"A concept you are at war with now"
I'm not at war with it.

I've formed my own opinions and beliefs on many topics and I'm fine with it.
I believe in liberty and freedom for all people, but I don't think my liberties should be taken away so that somebody else can have theirs.
And I believe people should have the right to live however they choose, so long as it doesn't affect anyone else in an adverse manner.
When it does start affecting others in an adverse manner, 'then something has to change'.

I only recognise 2 genders - the ones you're born with.
But if people want to identify as whatever-have-you then that's their business, that's for them to decide, it's their life to live.
As long as it doesn't affect me and I'm not expected to pay for it I don't care.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 4 November 2017 3:29:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/body/gender-reversal-surgery-rise-arent-talking/
Posted by mhaze, Saturday, 4 November 2017 3:59:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
BLOODY HELL !
I have never read such rubbish !
You are one or the other, I know I know, there are a very few
genetically deformed people, but we are not talking about them.
Perhaps now or in the future those kids can be fixed with stem cell engineering.

It should be a criminal act to confuse children with this nonsense.
The teachers putting these ideas to children should be sacked and
charged with child abuse and never allowed to teach again.

They in fact are worse than pedophiles, at least such victims may
with help get over their experience.
Posted by Bazz, Saturday, 4 November 2017 8:01:08 PM
' The teachers putting these ideas to children should be sacked and
charged with child abuse and never allowed to teach again.'

Unfortunately Bazz they are more likely to be promoted
Posted by runner, Saturday, 4 November 2017 8:05:48 PM
Fixed with stem cell engineering? Wow!

Imagine what we could fix with that!?

Why we might even be able to force folk to present commonsense arguments based solely om reason and logic!

As opposed to beliefs/dogma/ideology that they may have inherited from a dirty old paedophile/child rapist, who claimed he was instructed by God himself?

And then had followers who fought a centuries old bloody war over to decide, which version of this famous fable had the most currency?

Today we would at the very least, medicate him? And possibly all those who follow him?

Imagine what we could achieve with some stem cell engineering that obliged folk to actually consider scientific research as opposed to simply rejecting it out of hand because and for no other reason?

It confounded stone age belief systems founded on fantasy?

Where would we start? Adult nasal stem cells or embryonic ones created in test tubes?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Sunday, 5 November 2017 10:29:39 AM
"Why we might even be able to force folk to present commonsense arguments based solely om reason and logic!"

You damn yourself with your own words, Alan B. You want to force other people to say and think what your want them to say and think.

Unfortunately for you and your inflated ego, you have neither the personality nor the intelligence to get people to do anything.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 5 November 2017 11:07:22 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy