The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Transgendering children is formalised child abuse > Comments

Transgendering children is formalised child abuse : Comments

By Babette Francis, published 3/11/2017

The current equivalent of lobotomies is the fashion for 'transgendering' hapless children and subjecting them to the ingestion of hormones and later surgery

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Big Nana, you need to stop contradicting published peer reviewed research, or telling me what I can or can't read review and if convinced by peer reviewed evidence, believe!

Which unless intellectually lazy! You or anyone can find online and even published here as a contributed article on OLO just months ago!

Perhaps Graham might be able to republish for all just too tired or intellectually lazy to read it the first time?

Why? Great question!

Perhaps because it destroys your stone age convictions and forever prevents you from promulgating more of the same verbal gay bashing you're now quite famous for!?

It's just too simple! If you never ever look you'll never ever see!

I hope it's warm and comfortable down there? Now that what I call a contortionist!

I can't un-see what I've seen nor un-hear what I've heard! And given that remains the case! Ill thank you to keep your patently ignorant gratuitous advice to yourself!

Moreover I'll keep reporting what I seen and or heard for as long as I draw breath! If only to ensure truth and justice prevails!

You'll have a nice day now y'hear.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 3 November 2017 11:41:39 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think that we need tough legislation to protect children from this abuse.
Posted by gbyrneg42, Friday, 3 November 2017 11:54:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
TheAtheist,
"making adults put up with body parts that they despise, should be treated as child abuse"?
Not sure I follow your logic there Sherlock...

Look if you want to cut your own penis and testicles off...
If you don't like you boobs and you want to cut them off...
If you want to pack your vagina with clay and make a clay penis to keep in your undies, then I'm all for liberal, I say go right ahead and mutilate yourself.
But for 1/ Don't expect Joe Blow working his arse off and paying tax to try to feed and better his family to pay for your surgery. You go get a job save up your cash and pay for it yourself / or else use an axe and a branding iron to seal the would - don't go running to the taxpayer to fix your mutilation of yourself.
2/ And when you need mental help to deal with your problems of mutilating yourself and suicidal for being a complete weirdo, then don't expect any other hard working Joe Blow to pay for your shite.
Just go ahead and top yourself, so that you don't burden society with your problems or infect anyone with your weird irrational thinking..

I support your right to be free from burden!
- Now get down to Bunnings; and buy yourself an electric jigsaw, large secateurs, mini blowtorch and a fireplace poker and you'll free from your pain.
Not keen? Didn't think so.
Oh you want me to pay for it?
Piss off idiot, you get nothing.
I'll spit on ya and kick ya for having the audacity to think I'd pay for your gender reassignment.
How bout this instead:
I'll pay for a bullet, and a cheap bunch of Coles flowers for ya mum?

You want to educate us on gender?
Have you by chance heard if this scientific thing called DNA?
- Stop trying to turn the planet into weirdos like yourself.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 3 November 2017 12:01:01 PM
Armchair critic's call for suicide complete with ideas about how to do it breaks every convention there is on suicide prevention and responsible reporting. What our society doesn't need is weirdo whackjobs promoting suicide as a good thing. Mind your own business if you can't respect everyone's basic right to life as they see fit.

Such encouragement of suicide of a vulnerable minority should not remain posted.
Posted by Eric G, Friday, 3 November 2017 4:01:30 PM
'Mind your own business if you can't respect everyone's basic right to life as they see fit.'

hopefully you also include the unborn babies Eric G otherwise your premise is totally flawed.
Posted by runner, Friday, 3 November 2017 4:36:27 PM
Given that Armchair Critic almost certainly doesn't even know what DNA stands for let alone the rest of the complex interplay between genes and fetal hormones in development.

And that Gender Reassignment Surgery is not covered by Medicare.

Or that MTF surgery is not 'cutting things off' but reshaping them.

Or that, if a trans kid gets loved and supported, allowed to transition early, gets puberty blockers then there is no need for a lot of later surgery at all.

Well their 'opinion' (I am being charitable...seems like a bigoted rant to me) is not exactly meaningful.
Posted by LisaM, Friday, 3 November 2017 7:39:32 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy