The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Geert Wilders and the ALA do not stand for liberty – they undermine it > Comments

Geert Wilders and the ALA do not stand for liberty – they undermine it : Comments

By Vladimir Vinokurov, published 2/11/2015

The ALA and Wilders no doubt wish to trade liberty for security. But where does that stop? Should we lock up all of the Muslims here from fear that some of them might be extremists?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. 13
  11. All
This is the worst article in world history & shows clearly why the LNP struggles for relevance today when their Menzies House "conservative" think tank produces such drivel. Australia is the least successful Multi Culti nation in world history. Has the LNP learned nothing from Pauline Hanson? They won the last election with 3 words "stop the boats". More of the same will be even more popular.

Any politician or public servant who does not deal with islam adequately will leave themselves open to class actions for damages. Ditto for ALL advocates of Multi Culti & islamic migration. islamic ghettos lower property values by as much as half & action WILL be taken.

ttbn, spot on,

Jayb, correct,

Yuyutsu, ANY other racial, religious or ethnic group that refuses to, or has a demonstrated problem with assimilating.

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2015/07/06/4266149.htm

http://www.news.com.au/national/crime/fugitives-gino-and-mark-stocco-have-been-arrested/story-fns0kb1g-1227585300170

Northern Italian migrants, no problem. Southern Italian migrants from Sicily & Calabria? 100 years of organised crime by a MORE than tiny minority of "problem children".

Jay Of Melbourne, correct again.
Posted by imacentristmoderate, Monday, 2 November 2015 4:58:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Geert Wilders advocates banning the Koran, preventing preaching in any language but Dutch, prohibiting the construction of new mosques, and changing the Dutch constitution to remove equality before the law and assert the primacy of Christian and Jewish values.

Vladimir is quite right: these are not the policies of someone who support freedom, and it is absurd that this man should be model for a party that claims to advocate “liberty”.
Posted by Rhian, Monday, 2 November 2015 5:27:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Jayb,

Exactly, and who will be deciding what's a serious crime? YOU, of course, together with Imacentristmoderate.

So when you run out of murderers and paedophiles and even ordinary thieves and crooks, you will, in order to catch those who fail to assimilate but so far escaped your net, make "Failing to celebrate Christmas" and "Failing to drink beer" serious crimes and Whoosh, there I find myself on a plane to the place I escaped several decades ago.

Well no thanks, I'd rather keep the Muslims - while I don't like the crime-rate they bring, I feel overall safer and more cushioned with them than without them and trust them better, them together with myself, Mr. Opinion's Chinese (not as many as he claims, but still), Rhian, David F. and all other freedom-lovers to use their voting power to block your "Christmas Act" and "Beer Act" in the senate.

Who are you anyway to claim ownership over this whole of God's blessed continent?!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 2 November 2015 5:45:40 PM
Rhian,
You're correct, however Wilders and ALA are Zionist mouthpieces, their first priority is creating good public relations for Israel in the west, the second is the Neocon agenda of democratising the Middle East to protect Israel.
Tactically Wilders and his followers are pushing "Diversity minus Islam" to absorb support from disillusioned conservatives and Liberals but they don't have the interests of Australians at heart, their priorities are Israel, Israel and Israel.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Monday, 2 November 2015 7:08:44 PM
Yutsy: So when you run out of murderers and paedophiles and even ordinary thieves and crooks,

No that's all we need to get rid off. Oh! maybe a few supporters of those Criminals, like their Wives & kids. But that's about as far as we need to go. I'd throw in Drugos, but that's just me. That's a type we don't want here either.

You are trying too hard to push the extreme. An old tied ploy.
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 2 November 2015 7:53:43 PM
My wife grew up next to Lakemba, she does not recognise it today.
I suggest that the author goes and reads the Aust Liberty Allience's
manifesto. I did and found it quite level headed.

Also he needs to look into what has happened in the Netherlands.
France is probably worse and will soon turn into an Islamic country.
Much of Paris' districts are already Islamic.
They do not have "Middle Eastern Crime Squads there, as it is no longer
part of France. They do not have police at all, just Islamic Sharia patrols.

If I had my druthers I would deport everyone who swore the oath of
allegiance on the Koran because they knew it has a clause that
allows to lie to infidels if it advantages moslems.
The same should apply in courts.

I suspect that Jay of Melbourne has been fed a pup probably by moslems
as I have seen nothing to suggest that the Jews have any connection to ALA.
By the way there has been a spoof web site setup using their name.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 2 November 2015 10:59:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. 13
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy