The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Vigilante justice: feminism's latest attack on human rights > Comments

Vigilante justice: feminism's latest attack on human rights : Comments

By Adam Blanch, published 22/8/2014

Mr Clark has initiated laws that will allow those who have obtained an apprehended violence order against another person to 'name and shame' that person in the press.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. 14
  10. All
The AVO has become an instrument of choice, to enforce a nihilistic delusion that the past never was!
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 22 August 2014 9:17:08 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This is an excellent article which shows compassion for all human beings who suffer. This is in stark contrast to the feminist lobby who would want these laws enacted.

You never see in feminist propaganda any hint of compassion or understanding of the human condition – even for other women. Their concern is not about protecting women or easing their suffering it is about revenge against men. The women who are victims of domestic violence are not human beings in pain but merely ammunition and statistics for their fight to declare men inferior and sadly deficient in relation to women. They are so full of their own rage that they are not even able to care effectively for the women they claim to be fighting for.

If they cared about women they would be doing everything in their power to help and educate women about relationships with men. They would help women to understand the unconscious factors that attract them to men who are more likely than not to become violent. They would help them not to be caught up in the neurosis of romantic love. They would teach them to understand and notice aggression which is always a pre-cursor to violence and to take measures before it gets out of hand. They would show them how it is more important for a woman to be emotionally and financially independent than it is to have babies to appease their peers and family who can emotionally manipulate them into putting such independence at risk. They would help women long before it ever came down to the point of violence.

But this is not what they want. Many want women to be bashed – the more the merrier as far as they are concerned. Women who agree with these laws are playing right into their hands. They are not solving their own problems, for they will surely enter similar relationships, they are only solving the problems of radical feminists who need them as ‘human shields’ in the bitter fight against the enemy.
Posted by phanto, Friday, 22 August 2014 10:39:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Luckily not all Family Crt judges are stupid, or feministoids.
I was a victim of a false AVO, and the FC judge involved ordered it cancelled, and threatened my ex' with prosecution if she attempted such again.
I eventually got custody of our three littlies too, God bless that judge!
Also luckily, many young women these days can see through the Feminist Miasma and are rejecting it wholesale, that fact gives me hope for the future.
Someone once said.."God protect me from all the 'ists of this world", and I couldn't agree more, nothing good ends with 'ist, in general anyway.
Posted by G'dayBruce, Friday, 22 August 2014 10:40:44 AM
For all the prominence given to domestic violence, there appears to be very few convictions.

The local newspaper just has the usual convictions of drink driving, theft and other misdemeanours day after day, and maybe once a year there is something about assault in a house.

My only advice to any man is to record any type of abuse from the woman, and that includes name calling, shouting, put downs, ridicule and any type of hit, slap, kick or physical harm carried out by the woman towards him or his children.

They can make a record of it in a diary or on devices such as a mobile phone.
Posted by Incomuicardo, Friday, 22 August 2014 10:55:11 AM
...Beware, this is more news from above: Lo, for those seated in the halls of wealth power and fame, breathe down the infamous path from towers of ivory, a fire so hot, onto the worthless hordes, the flames of discord!
Husband shall rise against wife, and children against parents, neighbour against neighbour; and all shall fall before the sword of the King!
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 22 August 2014 11:25:47 AM
Given only 4% of males tend to violence as their first or only response?
I for one would like to see those restrained by an AVO, have their names published!
In a purpose created name and shame file!
And those with a preexisting file, obliged to move to another city! No ifs, buts or maybes!
If that means, one or two among hundreds of thousands are falsely accused, then let the courts and justice dealt with that.
With mandatory penalties being, loss of custodial rights, loss of shared property and so on, if and where a false claim can be proven?
And as such, would severely limit any such false claims.
I've absolutely no time for thugs who beat up on women.
There's just no need for it; but particularly, when TLC will get you far further, as will small acts of kindness!
Love is like a red red rose.
It needs to be cared for properly, to just grow and grow and flourish.
And if that's not you pal, just stay single; or just get out of the closet, you bad tempered bitch!
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Friday, 22 August 2014 12:43:57 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. 14
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy