The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The American betrayal of the Assyrians > Comments

The American betrayal of the Assyrians : Comments

By David Chibo, published 1/8/2014

In The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives, Brzezinski put forward a vision of creating a 'global-zone of percolating violence', leading to the break-up of the Middle East,

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Onya Spindoc. Go get him, Fang.
Posted by LEGO, Saturday, 2 August 2014 1:05:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yep! Have to echo Lego --good stuff Spindoc.
Posted by SPQR, Saturday, 2 August 2014 1:18:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ditto to LEGO and SPQR. Well said Spindoc
Posted by Prompete, Saturday, 2 August 2014 4:53:49 PM
David the trolls are out in force. They can't refute any of your logic.

Just cling to your ad hominem and cognitive dissonance Trolls as the people of the world are moving towards truth, with the reality of bankers' theft and oppression via debt.

Another good site for money matters is Greg Hunter's USA Watch Dog. Gerald Celente predicted the last crash of 2007 and says that was just the warm up. http://usawatchdog.com/economy-will-crash-world-war-iii-coming-gerald-celente/ When all else fails they take us to war.
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 2 August 2014 6:14:56 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
<< David Chibo is an Iraqi Christian who has sought refuge in the West from Islamic terrorism, and Muslim hatred of minorities, and now sits around condemning the societies who helped him. David Chibo is a shining example of how too many "refugees" hate the people who give them succour, and why we should be leery about who we import into this country.>>

My parents came here during the 70s and weren't forced to flee because of the recent US invasions and occupations of the region. Back then there were no fundamentalists because the US and its bankers had its dollar backed by gold and not black gold. Only after 1973 did they start agitating the "arc of Islam" turning the entire region into a charnel house. As for you, we have given you and your corporate bosses succor through our taxdollars which allow tax loop holes for the rich while forcing the unemployed, pensioners, health and medicareto be cut back. It is your bosses and you parasitic kind that is not wanted in Australia agitating the middle class to hate the lower class while the rich class gets richer.

<< I think we as a Christian based country do have some responsibility towards fellow Christians who, one supposes thinks like us, and that we should help them escape from Muslim tyranny. But if David Chibo's opinions represent he majority "Assyrian" view, then as far as I am concerned, the Muslims can do what they like with them.>>

Thank you for outing us. You sentence says it all. You want everyone to think like us. you and your bosses' totalitarianism shines through.

<< The USA does not persecute "Assyrians", Islam does. The problem is Islam. The only problem that the USA has, is like you, it has a bit of trouble figuring out that Islam is the enemy.>>

You need to reread my article. It's not Muslims that are persecuting us it is CIA death squads using radical Islam as a cover that are responsible. Funny how this "refugee" needs to correct your comprehension.
Posted by David_Chibo, Sunday, 3 August 2014 10:28:56 AM
<< The persecution of minorities exists throughout the ME, North and Central Africa, Horn of Africa, Russia, China and right through the sub-continent to the Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia. >>

Correct, the CIA through its Saudi proxy has agitated the 'arc of Islam' funding extremist mams and printing extremist material ever since the 70s.During the 70s US Aid was even printing extremist literature for madrasas in Afghanistan. They have since then become a lot more sophisticated so that they can use the plausible deniability Jedi mind trick that works so well on people of a lower intellect.

<<The common denominators are not the USA, Bankers or the CIA. The only common element is Islam. It is Islam that is demonstrating utter intolerance of even its own sectarian Islam and happily slaughters and butchers its own let alone other minorities.>>

Correct again, it IS CIA agitated Islam that is to blame for the see extremists. Isn't it surprising that these extremists are only targeting the Shiite crescent that resists paying petrodollar tribute such as Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon?

Your ad hominem attacks expose you better than I ever could. No one gets this passionate and personal about a subject unless they stand to financially gain from it. And why aren't you colleagues joining you in attempting to debunk my numerous points on this Saturday? Let me guess you're their team leader and your think tank doesn't like to authorise overtime. :-)
Posted by David_Chibo, Sunday, 3 August 2014 10:46:31 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy