The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > In Palestine every Palestinian is a suspect > Comments

In Palestine every Palestinian is a suspect : Comments

By Raffaele Piccolo, published 15/7/2014

Put simply, to be a Palestinian in Palestine makes you a suspect for any and every past, present and future crime. It is an inescapable status.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Well, if you can't help being part of a population which enshrines genocide in its governmental charter, and fosters murder and kidnapping as its daily methods, its not surprising if the peaceful citizen has some daily security issues to deal with.

My own friends used to call me 'the Iranian terrorist' because of my looks, at least until I took my beard off. It was a fair call, but I lied to my Iranian friends and told them those others had called me 'the Iranian'.

The Palestinians I know and respect are the ones that came to Australia to live in peace. The rest are caught in a nest of vipers, coopted as the prey and tools of murderers.
Posted by ChrisPer, Tuesday, 15 July 2014 8:49:12 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Obviously there is no aparthied in Palestine. Chris and Davud Singer will tell us that.
And of course they also swear the Israeli justice system is the same as the Liberal Democratic west where guilt is not assigned until proven in open courts.

Chris your attempt at justification of the Israeli dysfunction is comical to me. But then again I live in the west where oppression and revenge against innocents is actually outlawed and where resistance to oppression is allowed. A place where fighters against oppression, in places like Nazi controlled Europe, in the past have actually been called heroes.

Enjoy your western freedoms and be pleased you were not born semetic.
Posted by imajulianutter, Tuesday, 15 July 2014 9:09:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It's simple really. Palestinians are the new Jews.
Posted by EvanJ, Tuesday, 15 July 2014 9:35:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Chris you really are all over the place just like spilt guts.

Hamas as the legitimately elected government of the Palestinians does have in it's charter the destruction of the Jewish state of Israel. That does not equate to a genocide of the Jews.

But Israel and it's lackeys, like you, do not recognise Hamas as the Palestinian government. Your mob of brown shirt bullies and lackeys only recognise the unelected party of Abbas ie the terrorist organisation known as the PLO of which Abbas is still chairman.

Christ Chris you have more faces than a cut diamond and know more positions than a Friday night whore.
Posted by imajulianutter, Tuesday, 15 July 2014 11:10:04 AM
The current blitz of Gaza would make hitler proud.
It certainly makes the israeli population proud(and entertained). http://www.commondreams.org/further/2014/07/13

israel is a rogue apartheid state committing genocide and ethnic cleansing. Stealing land and committing war crimes.
SANCTIONS NOW!
Shame and shun these religious idiots. Murdering children in the name of their magical superfreind in the sky. What sickos
Posted by mikk, Tuesday, 15 July 2014 12:02:01 PM
If I had to wonder if everyone crossing my border was carrying a bomb, I might become a little careful of those I was letting through. In fact I would probably let no one through.

When Palestinians stop bombing & sending rockets into Israel, they might be treated differently, until they reap what they have sown. After all we assume when over 50% of them voted for a terrorist organisation, so what do you expect.
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 15 July 2014 12:43:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy