The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Kerry confronts ghosts in state of confusion > Comments

Kerry confronts ghosts in state of confusion : Comments

By David Singer, published 21/2/2014

The Israeli authorities have blocked 70 patients from Gaza from entering Israel to receive medical treatment because their transfer documents were marked 'State of Palestine', officials told AFP on Wednesday

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
This is a must see. Four Corners discloses the appalling treatment by Israel of Palistinian children. Israel should be absolutely ashamed.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/israel-army-mistreatment-of-palistinian-children-australian-tv-dares-to-show-the-real-occupation/5368452
Posted by Arjay, Friday, 21 February 2014 5:41:47 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The usual lies, distortions and hypocrisy from singer.

If it was legitimate for Israel to unilaterally declare itself a state in 1948 then it is legitimate for the Palestinians in 2013!

"(b) a defined territory;"

So israel itself is not a "legal" state according to your article?

A pretty lame effort singer even by your usual low standards.
Posted by mikk, Saturday, 22 February 2014 9:09:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#Arjay

You really need to curb your Jew hatred - which could turn around to bite you.

Read what can happen:
http://www.timesofisrael.com/newfound-jewish-roots-gave-kerry-a-deep-bond-with-israel/#ixzz2tvmqtGVS

Check your family tree.

Chances are you might have a few Jewish skeletons in the family cupboard.

In your case little would change if this turned out to be the case.

You would become a self- hating Jew instead of a Jew hater - unless you had a change of heart and thought that one Jewish State amid 57 Islamic States (22 of them Arab) was not unreasonable - in which case you would be called - perish the thought - a Zionist.

Shock horror.

# milk

At least you posted a comment on the subject matter of my article.

Regrettably you misinterpreted my comments to mean the opposite of what I wrote.

I agree entirely with you.

Another shock horror - there is hope for an end to the Arab- Jewish conflict when you and I can agree on something.

The PLO declared a State in 1988 when they controlled no soil of Palestine. That was ridiculous and was not worth the paper it was written on.

The PLO did the same thing in January 2013 -but this time they controlled part of the soil of Palestine.

One thing is certain - the PLO have flagged to the world that the Palestinian Arabs now have their own State and no longer can any of them - wherever they live - claim to be stateless or lack a homeland of their own.
Posted by david singer, Saturday, 22 February 2014 2:23:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Singer, " You really need to curb your Jew hatred which could turn around and bite you."
1/ I said Israel should be ashamed. There was no mention of hatred. The British elites and the Catholic Church should also be ashamed of their history and their present economic subjugation of their people. Are you too trying to hide behind victim status ?

2/There is a big difference between Zionism and Jews.eg some Germans were Nazis but most were not.The same applies to Zionism.

3/Your statement sounds like a veiled threat. Who or what is going top "bite me" for revealing the truth?

4/ I don't like any religion or belief system that puts itself above other human beings. "God's chosen people" philosophy is an elitist one and extremely dangerous.Both the Catholics/ Muslims have gone through similar over self important stages in their history. The planet does not need this stupidity.

5/ Time to grow up David,since the internet has created too much awareness. A new era is dawning.
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 22 February 2014 3:58:45 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
70 patients were refused treatment while lawyers discuss paperwork-formalities.

This should have been the title of the article.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Sunday, 23 February 2014 2:51:19 AM
#Arjay

Stop shedding crocodile tears and claiming victimhood.

I call it Jew-hatred for you to make comments or post references to links that have no connection whatsoever to anything written in my article.

The objective is clear - to denigrate Jews and Jews only.

The fact that you omit the Israeli Ambassador's response shows how your hatred blinds you - so I will give you the link here:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/palestinians-guilty-of-turning-kids-into-killers/story-e6frg6so-1226833125812#

If you are really concerned about the welfare and ill-treatment of children - read these links:
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/11/24/world/meast/syria-children-deaths/

http://martynmclaughlin.com/investigations/children-in-police-custody/

Children are threatened all around the world - and all systems dealing with children can always be improved.

Australia does not have a record to be proud of.
http://www.humanrights.gov.au/publications/indigenous-deaths-custody-chapter-9-juveniles

How come you just picked on Israel out of the blue about a subject that had nothing to do with my article?

#Yuyutsu

What you call "paperwork formalities" go far deeper than that.

They are a deliberate attempt to create facts on the ground.

Every word said in this conflict - both by Jews and Arabs - are intended to advance each party's interests.

The Decree issued by the PLO on 3 January 2013 is an excellent example.

Watch this space for another article on this issue this week.
Posted by david singer, Sunday, 23 February 2014 4:32:25 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy