The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Sacred masculinity > Comments

Sacred masculinity : Comments

By Warwick Marsh, published 1/4/2010

We must reject the demonisation of the masculine, or the feminine, and work towards the renewal of healthy manhood.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. All
Benk

Two quick points for my final post to this topic.

1. Two people may disagree vehemently with each other and have very reasonable rationale for their opposing views. For example, I often understand R0bert's reasons for his views, I do not always agree with him.

2. If you believe I am getting "out of line" you have the same right as everyone else on OLO to report my 'getting-out-of-lineness' to the OLO moderators.

Cheers
Posted by Severin, Tuesday, 13 April 2010 3:10:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Severin, any time! I too am now bored with this topic, with just a few final words to say.

Benk <"...the attitude that women need more protection than men. You example, when Anti is critical of any women or I was critical of Severin, you jushed in save them, because you think that women need protection. When I got angry with Severin, you basically told be to toughen up, because this is your idea of how men should act. These gender roles help no-one."

Antiseptic is never merely critical of women online, he verbally abuses them- as you yourself have pulled him up for.

I don't rush in to save or protect anyone- they are well able to 'save' themselves.

I am well within my rights to comment on how other people are treated on this forum, and have done so for both men and women (yourself included, as I recall).
That does not equate to a 'gender role' at all.

I suggested you 'lighten up' Benk, not toughen up. There is a slight difference there.
I don't necessarily want men to act 'tough' at all.
See you on another thread :)
Posted by suzeonline, Tuesday, 13 April 2010 7:15:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy