The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Christians - their heart is in the right place

Christians - their heart is in the right place

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Most Christians are compelled by love. Their heart is in the right place.

Many Christians are supporting the financially poor, both in Australia and overseas, spreading a spiritual message to others and providing other forms of assistance to those who need it.

The few that have damaged its reputation is unfortunate, but this should not been seen as a reflection on the religion as a whole.

Those who come out and attack, question or vilify Christianity are in my view directing their energy towards something of limited point and value, when the energy these people have could be positively directed towards something else.
Posted by NathanJ, Monday, 9 July 2018 12:57:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Agree totally, most Christians are great people, and they have every right to their view, all faiths it could be said are the same,look for some thing to dislike about any of them and you will find it, however within every faith some who would never believe they are not true believers twist that faith, Americas right Christians come to mind, and sadly while many faiths have been found to have had pedophils within them the world wide findings on Catholics is confronting, Question, as every faith has the right to their belief do I have the right to believe in none of them?
Posted by Belly, Monday, 9 July 2018 4:23:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey NathanJ,
Firstly I think that as a belief system Christanity may have some flaws.
Though I'm not sure if it's the word that is flawed of whether those calling themselves Christians are really Christians.
That said, I think it also has merits, and is probably the best of the main religions.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 9 July 2018 8:03:48 PM
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 9 July 2018 10:23:03 PM
There are people who are Christians; then there are people who call themselves Christians.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 9 July 2018 11:28:39 PM
Thank you NathanJ.
Posted by Not_Now.Soon, Tuesday, 10 July 2018 1:31:46 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy