The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > A PALE carpark

A PALE carpark

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 29
  10. 30
  11. 31
  12. All
Robert
I note you have not apoligised despite the fact that you now know there was no bridge on OLO rules and in fact it was myself! who posted the comments from the CEO to the other poster.

You have demfamed pale and myself personally.

You alleged there were multiple posters when in fact I pointed out that *I posted the comments.

If you read it again[ which by the way wasn`t even addressed to you!.

It says "a message from CEO David."

Please remove the post that contains the comment that pale have bridged OLO rules. And!

I await your "sincere" apology
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Thursday, 6 September 2007 11:48:07 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Robert you’re unbelievable. I made a comment in general on that other thread and you jump in and rubbish me.
Unlike the author of that thread crying about not enough money to buy an ice cream or turn the heat up on a cold night I went out six weeks after I had my baby and worked darn hard in an abattoir. If I decide to move because that’s where my second husband needs to be near work that is no reason for YOU to tell me to give up my four children. I have always been the main provider and worked two and even three jobs.
Antje doesn’t need your permission to post. Nor is it any business of yours what Antje says to another poster. You’re such an old women and busy body.
Antje and the CEO are not worried about anything she said but they do have a right to complain that you opened this thread on false and misleading information because Antje was the poster- Not the CEO.
She has not broken OLO rules as you posted.
I note your threat to continue to harass Antje and pale.
I agree you owe PALE an apology because that you posted a comment claiming pale acted against OLO rules.
A word of warning Robert. This has now been sent to Wendy by myself tonight who has not been made aware before .You must be aware her family are lawyers and members and you have posted something not only untrue but defaming. She will never stand for staff being harassed as somebody else found out last year.
Your apology if it’s sincere would probably be accepted at this stage but she wont muck around that’s a certain.
Posted by TarynW, Friday, 7 September 2007 12:48:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'm beginning to think there must be something illicit in the PALE water cooler.

While I don't always agree with R0bert, I've noticed over time that his posts are always polite, reasonable and conciliatory. Needless to say, in this case I'm in complete agreement with him, and I think that the scurrilous personal attacks and thinly veiled threats directed towards him by those identifying as PALE members are completely out of order.

Their activities on this forum can only bring their apparently worthy organisation into further disrepute. Who would support such an outfit on the basis of the public persona they present here?
Posted by CJ Morgan, Friday, 7 September 2007 6:51:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Country girl has put into print just what I think.
However pale please take the time to read both those comments and mine here.
It is wrong! to have more than one person using a posters sign in name.
It is gutless to use more than one sign in name.
I have twice been targeted by other in support of yet another poster, one by a person supporting you, was it from the pale desk?
who knows or cares RObert has with good manners put a clear well supported case.
The results force me to ask, is it only men who should display good manners?
And have you noted I post my unions name rarely? I have the deepest pride in it but no right to EVER ENTER INTO DEBATE CLAIMING TO REPRESENT IT.
other than as an individual and most certainly not on every subject from single parenting to world war 3, think about it pale one user one sign in your own if you like, is every word you post the official opinion of pale?
Posted by Belly, Friday, 7 September 2007 7:21:19 AM
To All OLO posters reading this-
I will draw your attention to my reply to Robert. How many times do I have to tell you there is but one person posting on OLO -which is myself. There has been no bridge of OLO rules at all.
Robert owes PALE an apology for accusing PALE of not following forum rules.
Again- Robert is not the OLO police nor you Belly so stick to playing bully with your union buddies.
What I have noticed Belly as I said before is your utter lack of concern for the fact we have no police to take a report on rape of of a fourteen year old girl.
Sure PALE is about Animal Welfare but that does not mean I can not bring to the attention of people the fact that Labour Government refuse to supply the police to do the job.
Your reply to the fact the person had been told four times by phone they could not go into the station to make a report and was shameful.
Now belly you do not like me raising issues outside of Animal Welfare because it upsets you that I am pointing out to the Public that if labour States cant supply Drs, hospitals and Police we would not want to put them incharge of Australia.
However as I said if you have a complaint complain to OLO because I am just as entiled to post as yourself and Robert .
For the last time- mind your own business- I know thats hard for a union bloke to understand you dont run pale or myself. Perhaps Robert is one of your members and this is Labours move to stop me brining these issues to the attention of the public.
Then again perhaps not because I dont think Kevin Rudd is that unfair.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Friday, 7 September 2007 8:03:05 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Clearly... some of us are hurting.. and we have our individual passions and issues.. our encounters with the rough side of life,
and really.. we should use a forum such as this not to tear down, but to build up... (individuals I mean) while we can attack ideas, we should be trying to impart healing to individuals who are clearly hurting.

Heb 10:24 "And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds."

Even if we are not Christian, this is good advice. I can almost hear the cogs turning in CJ's mind as he thinks "Boazy.. but you are always attacking such and such".. well.. err..yes.. I am always attacking those things which build up hate instead of love, so.. I believe I am fulfilling this injuction even in doing that. (feel free to disagree)

In the case of Taryns situation.. I simply would not have enough information to even comment. So, the only thing I can say to Taryn.. is search your heart, and if you know your actions come from love, then so be it. Anything which comes from 'revenge' or to worsen someones anguish just for the sake of it will not result in short or long term happiness.

Marriage breakdown is a horrible situation which leads to all manner of complication of life. All who are in this situation deserve our sympathy, compassion and encouragement such that they can get back to a position of balanced viewing of people and events, rather than a reaction to hurtful things.

Most marital breakups lead me to my knees before the Mercy seat.. because I simply cannot see a human solution for some.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Friday, 7 September 2007 8:43:08 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 29
  10. 30
  11. 31
  12. All