The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Jacqui Lambie's Speech.

Jacqui Lambie's Speech.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
I am certainly not a fan of everything Senator Lambie does, says or stands for.

But I think her speech attacking One Nation's anti-vax rhetoric hit the nail on the head.

http://youtu.be/VSldjsHs1WY

Delivered with typical bluntness and passion it has struck a chord with many Australians and I commend her for it.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Sunday, 28 November 2021 12:55:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'm with you on this Steele. I said so on here the day after Jacqui made her speech.

"Wow, didn't Jacqui Lambie give the 'Hanson Bill' a serve in the Senate yesterday, I've never seen Jacqui so fired up, didn't know she had it in her, I like the gal. My reliable source tells me that personally Jacqui can't stand the Lovely Pauline. Given the opportunity I may not vote for Jacqui, but I certainly wouldn't put her last on the list."

That was followed with; "DISGRACEFUL, Pauline Hanson's acolyte and all round One Nation scumbag Malcolm Roberts has publically leaked Jacqui Lambie's private mobile number. Yesterday Jacqui was subjected to outrageous abuse from nutjobs, probably One Nation, Palmer people and ratbags from the Liberal right, texting in the foulest of language."

One of the Forums nutjobs then described Jacqui as drunk, and heat in the kitchen rubbish. Of course that nutjob wouldn't make his number public, now would he for fear of abuse.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 28 November 2021 5:06:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Agree with both.of you.
More power to Jacqui.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 28 November 2021 6:35:50 PM
It isn't the reluctance to get the vaccine that concerns me so much as the wilful disregard of public health directives to stop covid spreading. Trying to get 100% with anything is pie in the sky in a democracy. Anti-vaxers are a danger to themselves. I don't see much benefit from vilifying them.
Posted by Fester, Sunday, 28 November 2021 7:40:51 PM
Drunk, mad or both. What a moron.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 28 November 2021 10:09:24 PM
It's a national embarrassment that anyone like her Lambie can actually be in our parliament. Eligibility and quotas for the Senate need to be revised. It's not what she says, but how she says it. I've seen similar performances by 2 year olds in supermarkets, screeching and kicking on the floor because mummy won't by them something they want.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 29 November 2021 7:21:37 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy