The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > OK Dan Andrews Is Not A Nice Guy

OK Dan Andrews Is Not A Nice Guy

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
SM,

I wont call you a liar as you repeatedly call me, as you are too much of a "forum friend" these days, I'll simply brand you a falsifier of the facts. There is no evidence of official union involvement in the Melbourne Stampede. Whilst LIBERAL politicians were addressing the mob, there in front of them were mock gallows and the Palmer Panzer Wagon buzzing around with its hate message of "Kill". The evidence is these LIBERAL politicians were inciting the mob, no talk of calmness on their part. You need to broaden your reading, abandon the lying Murdoch Gutter Press and become equated with the real facts of the matter. Sadly its a fact that you are a 'Trumpster' at heart, and whish for your folk hero to returned to rule the politcal jungle.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 23 November 2021 5:17:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Wow, didn't Jacqui Lambie give the 'Hanson Bill' a serve in the Senate yesterday, I've never seen Jacqui so fired up, didn't know she had it in her, I like the gal. My reliable source tells me that personally Jacqui can't stand the Lovely Pauline. Given the opportunity I may not vote for Jacqui, but I certainly wouldn't put her last on the list.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 23 November 2021 5:30:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

When you deliberately state something that you know is false, then I will call you out for lying.

Firstly, the first anti-vax mandate rally was almost entirely CFMEU based, Secondly, the unions have been fighting employers trying to introduce vax mandates, and thirdly, there is not one jot of evidence that any of these protests have been organised by the liberals.

Finally, nothing the liberal MP that addressed the last protest was to stir up violence. In all the above you lied.

If you are not lying, please produce some evidence of what you claimed
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 23 November 2021 8:13:54 AM
Deaqr Paul1405,

Nah, he is a liar.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 23 November 2021 1:36:33 PM
Steele I meant to say "falsifier of the truth" not facts. Yep SM is not a liar, just a falsifier of the truth, not sure what the difference is.

SM, I asked you to give me the names of Greens MP's accused of rape and now on the public record. 'Cry Baby' Porter is not a Green so don't count him. Don't ask me for evidence, look at the mainstream news. There is no evidence that these state LIBERAL jerks who addressed the mob were calling for calm, but rather attempting to insight the mob against the Andrews government for political reasons.

DISGRACEFUL, Pauline Hanson's acolyte and all round One Nation scumbag Malcolm Roberts has publically leaked Jacqui Lambie's private mobile number. Yesterday Jacqui was subjected to outrageous abuse from nutjobs, probably One Nation, Palmer people and ratbags from the Liberal right, texting in the foulest of language.

MP's only give their private mobile number to other MP's, and people they believe they can trust. I have 2 MP's private numbers and no way would I disclose them publically, as nutjobs, we know where they are, would likely target them with abuse. In fact I wouldn't disclose such numbers to anyone for fear of what crazy people could do.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 24 November 2021 8:07:41 AM
SR,

You are a liar. You have yet to show where I have lied.

There are no Liberal MPs accused of rape but two senior greens convicted of paedophilia.

The only standing MP accused of rape is Bill Shorten.
Posted by shadowminister, Thursday, 25 November 2021 6:38:50 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy